chakrabirsingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy underdeveloped arms ???? help

hi all

i am in some kind of bad situation that i created my self and now cant get out of it

i hated (and still hates) arms workouts cos they are very boring.

my whole routine revolved around the big 3 workouts.

i did trained biceps(with back) and triceps(with chest) but very less and bunked them too often.

as a result my arms are thin and looks bad.

my chest measures 39 inches and arms measures 11 inches.

and it seems that my arms have got angry with me for not training them cos now when i am training them they doesnt seem to grow. from last 1 month i am concentrating on my arms by addding one full day workout to arms but all in vein.

please help me out with some routine that will help me gain 1-2 inches in arms in 1-2 months.

thanks

chakrabir singh

PS. i am a very hard gainer and have very thin bones. my wrist bone is only 6.25 inches.

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    People genetically gain differently, some gain more in some areas than others.

Try Derek Charlebois' stubborn muscle hypertrophy program:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/musc..._workouts7.htm
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whenever I've tackled weak points in my physique I've used 2 ideas, 21 days training 7 days rest, and train hard, so I take 3 weeks in the gym then 1 week off to rest and keep myself enthusiastic, then to tackle weak points I just train them harder than the rest of my body, this means that when I get that needed reast 3 weeks in, the weak point will usually grow, that's how I built up my back from being my worst bodypart to my second best bodypart, legs being the best by far. I'd recommend the idea of 3 weeks on 1 week off to anyone, because most of us do need more rest time.

usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usfbullsfan100 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chakrabirsingh View Post
    hi all

i am in some kind of bad situation that i created my self and now cant get out of it

i hated (and still hates) arms workouts cos they are very boring.

my whole routine revolved around the big 3 workouts.

i did trained biceps(with back) and triceps(with chest) but very less and bunked them too often.

as a result my arms are thin and looks bad.

my chest measures 39 inches and arms measures 11 inches.

and it seems that my arms have got angry with me for not training them cos now when i am training them they doesnt seem to grow. from last 1 month i am concentrating on my arms by addding one full day workout to arms but all in vein.

please help me out with some routine that will help me gain 1-2 inches in arms in 1-2 months.

thanks

chakrabir singh

PS. i am a very hard gainer and have very thin bones. my wrist bone is only 6.25 inches.
    yo dont say hard-gainer hard gainer=under eater, eat more and train ur arms 2x a week if not alrdy doing, add in chins and dips
    "Live and Fly Standards High Delta Chi Till I Die"

"Your not alive unless your living."

"When you want to succeed as bad you want to breathe, then you'll be successful."

"The Whole ****ing Nine Yards!"

★★★USF MISC CREW★★★