em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

INBF Iron Eagle Natural Bodybuilding & Amateur Figure Classic

Anyone from BB.com going to be in Savannah for this??

kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was wondering the same thing... I will be in attendance but will not be competing
    Team 3DMJ
    ~~~3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com~~~

nataliefreire4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile inbf iron eagle

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Anyone from BB.com going to be in Savannah for this??
    yes... my husband and i both will......cant wait!

eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eleubne0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm planning on entering also. Entering as a novice. First competition. I'm very excited.
    Failure is the beginning of success.