Tecnoboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Combination of fat burning supplements ?

Hello, I work out in the gym, but im still overweight and I have some extra body fat right now, that I would like to lose, so that I can get ripped and cut, and I was wondering if I could combine Prolab's CUTS 2 with TwinLab's Ripped Fuel (Ephedra Free formula) to get better and faster results, than I would, while using only one of this products ?

And what do you guys think, is this a safe combination ?
    I guess so, since both products have different ingridients, one being based mainly in L-Carnitine and the other being a regular termogenic without ephedra, but I don't really know, so what do you guys think ?

Is this safe and will it work, and work better ?
    How many of you here have tried one of these products and what do you think about them ?

Your ideas about this matter will be apreciated !
    Thank you, and please help me !
    Last edited by Tecnoboy; 05-30-2003 at 10:33 AM.

larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best fat burner I have used that gives you that pre workout energy as well is DIESEL FUEL RELOADED. It is a great product. With this product, I don't think you need to combine anything with it. You have to be careful when combining fat burners. You should try it and see.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

- Philippians 4:13

pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    go with san's tight

People, I apreciate your ideias, but I just want to know about these two products, and if I can combine them for better results, since I've already purchased Prolabs CUTS 2.

And also I don't have much money to use to buy fat burners and these two products are cheap were I live, because we also have only a few fat burning products here from wich to choose.

Thank you anyway.
    Last edited by Tecnoboy; 05-30-2003 at 10:43 AM.

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Tecnoboy
    People, I apreciate your ideias, but I just want to know about these two products, and if I can combine them for better results, since I've already purchased Prolabs CUTS 2.

Thank you anyway.
    what's in cuts 2? non ehpredra fat burner?

If so,

go with a thyroid booster, like trx or something.

Please read what I said ehheheh

I can only use or one of those products or both, so please give your comments about that ! Thanks.

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Tecnoboy
    Please read what I said ehheheh

I can only use or one of those products or both, so please give your comments about that ! Thanks.
    go ahead knock your out, don't forget to tell us your results.