Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone ever have a chick take forever to text back?

Met chick friday. She invited me to her friends house after the bars to hangout and drink more. (Can't remember if she asked for my number or vice versa). Wasn't very drunk at all nor was she. But i do remember her telling me to come over after i drop my buddy off. Well I go over there and i can tell she's into me. We play PS3 for a bit and talk. There was another couple there so it was 4 of us. Well she ends up getting up to make me a drink. We are still talking as shes making me a drink so i just get up and head into the kitchen to talk with her a lot closer. She asks if i liked rum and i said not so much, but ill drink it. She then said well what do you like? I told her that i liked her and she responded with good answer. So i went in for a kiss and we started making out. Nothing else happen but kissing and being very flirty with each other. Her and her friend head home and so do I.

I get a text from her the next day saying she would like nothing more than to spend the evening with me after she gets done baby sitting her little niece. We text back and forth and talk on the phone in the AM Saturday for a good bit. Well the evening rolls around and i havent heard from her. Sent her a text letting her that im heading out and seeing if she wanted to join. No text. Thats cool maybe she has something going on. I think nothing of it. I wake up the next morning and she tells me that she's sorry and that her phone died and ended it with babe from a text. I don't text her for like 5 hours and ask her what shes getting into Sunday. She says I dunno you? I then proceeded to ask her if shes down to do something later this evening even though you went mia last night. She responds with I know hun, im sorry. Ill hit you up when i leave my dad's. I reply with sounds good. 4 hours go by and no call or text. So i send her another text telling her i some how have one of her rings (Honestly dont know how i got it) and that its missing a piece. She says she has the other piece. I tell her superglue should fix that and then proceed to ask you still down to hangout tonight. Her reply was depending on what time i get done with teaching my 2 dance classes. I reply with alright hit me up when you are done. Well nothing. Next morning i get a Hi you from her. I then reply with well hi to you too, what ya up too. Did not hear from her at all for the whole day.

Sorry for the long text. Im just so lost on this. Im new to dating and im really digging this chick cause we have a lot of sh!t in common. The way she was acting with me Friday seemed like she was really interested as well as the texts on Saturday, but then that night it feels as if i was blown off both Saturday and Sunday, but i could be over analyzing. I don't know much about her expect what we talked about Friday and Saturday. She's 23 or 24 from what I assume since she was a grade younger than me. You think she may just be playing games or hard to get? I feel like texting her and saying "I have two tickets for Martini Night at the Country Club but the person i was going with, she bailed on me and would like to see if you'd want to go?" Its free food and alcohol from 6-8 on Thursday. It happens once a month.....

I just got out of a 3 year relationship a few months ago that was dating for 2 and off and on and with a lot of arguing for 1. Glad i ended it. I just feel I connect with this chick on a more mental feeling. Don't get me wrong shes about a 7 irl but to me she's a 9 because of her personality. And holy hell wall of text lol. Thanks if you read though.

Cliffs: Girl and I hit it off yet shes a very very slow texter and its driving me insane.
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

Registered User luckynumber13as's Avatar
    luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eXistenceLies View Post
    Cliffs: Girl and I hit it off yet shes a very very slow texter and its driving me insane.
    Sometimes we have a lot going on....We can't always text back immediatly....
    KIK: patschick83

eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by luckynumber13as View Post
    I could understand this. I got a her last text yesterday at 2pm. I replied about 20 min later and got nothing else back. Should i hold off till tom and text (Rather call her and ask, but if she doesnt answer i would feel obligated to text her after, but that would seem kinda desperate) and invite her out to that event? Another thing is that we love the same music (Trance). I remember her saying you'll prob hate the music I like since everyone else hates it. I say try me. She tells me and then i get the biggest smile on my face. Thats when i knew that this chick is pretty cool. We end up going to the store and she gets all wet about my car and sh!t. Saying "Wow your car is sexy, bla bla bla and just saying omg with a slight mumble" I then show her my music and out the corner of my eye i can see shes very comfortable about the situation.
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't contact her until she sends you something back. that will come off as real needy to a chick.

luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bdub69 View Post
    don't contact her until she sends you something back. that will come off as real needy to a chick.
    ^^^ This ^^^

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    next

if a girl is into you she will make herself available....

no such thing as a slow txter only girls who arent interested..........

I didnt read, just skimmed - but you probably made yourself TOOOO available....

absence makes the heart grow fonder...........space it out next time and leave some mystery

Originally Posted by bdub69 View Post
    What happens if she doesn't contact me until after Thursday? I would really like to take her with me to that place. Good for a lot of convo while eating and having drinks all comped. Thats why i mentioned if she doesnt contact me today then i should send her a message tom letting her know that my the person i was going with bailed and would like if she would take her place. This way im not being demanding or asking a question. By telling her a chick bailed and that i ask her to replace her should make her think to herself that I have been thinking about her.
    █ 1K Club █

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    next

if a girl is into you she will make herself available....

no such thing as a slow txter only girls who arent interested..........

I didnt read, just skimmed - but you probably made yourself TOOOO available....

absence makes the heart grow fonder...........space it out next time and leave some mystery
    Well she does live in the same city as me and usually frequent the same bars. I dunno. She very well could be a busy girl. It just weird how she seemed so into me Saturday morning but then started slowing down towards the end of the weekend and week.
    █ 1K Club █

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What happens if she doesn't contact me until after Thursday? I would really like to take her with me to that place. Good for a lot of convo while eating and having drinks all comped. Thats why i mentioned if she doesnt contact me today then i should send her a message tom letting her know that my the person i was going with bailed and would like if she would take her place. This way im not being demanding or asking a question. By telling her a chick bailed and that i ask her to replace her should make her think to herself that I have been thinking about her.
    WHAT HAPPENS??? what if this or what if that......bro come on....

did you tell her you would get stuff comped?

over-analyzing .....

WHAT HAPPENS??? what if this or what if that......bro come on....

did you tell her you would get stuff comped?

over-analyzing .....
    Na i havent even mentioned it to her yet. I would think im just over analyzing things. Slow and steady needs to be my mindset. But sometimes some girls play games like this and want you to initiate conversation, but i could be wrong. Just been out of this dating sh!t for too long. All ive been doing is messing around with chicks and not worrying about sh!t. I honestly wasn't even out looking for a chick to bone Friday. Kinda just happen like all my relationships do. Its when im not looking for one a opportunity comes up, but when im looking for one i seem to never can find one.
    █ 1K Club █

Na i havent even mentioned it to her yet. I would think im just over analyzing things. Slow and steady needs to be my mindset. But sometimes some girls play games like this and want you to initiate conversation, but i could be wrong. Just been out of this dating sh!t for too long. All ive been doing is messing around with chicks and not worrying about sh!t. I honestly wasn't even out looking for a chick to bone Friday. Kinda just happen like all my relationships do. Its when im not looking for one a opportunity comes up, but when im looking for one i seem to never can find one.
    wait 3 days from your last txt -- if you last contacted her on sun - wait till tomorrow - and see what happens....

if nothing - than you have your answer........

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're getting way to attached too quickly man... you need to slow your role.

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    ^^^ This This This ^^^

wait 3 days from your last txt -- if you last contacted her on sun - wait till tomorrow - and see what happens....

if nothing - than you have your answer........
    Monday was the last text i got from her. She texted me "Hi you" and i replied back like 20 mins later saying "Well hi to you! What are you up to?" Then nothing for the rest of the day. Took me a lot to not text her, but i didnt.

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    Yea im afraid of this. I think i tend to get that mindset when i can tell a chick is into me not just for sex, but for a dating/relationship thing.

^^^ This This This ^^^
    Any more input from you since you are a chick instead of just agreeing with others?
    █ 1K Club █

thursday evening is the next time - but you already know your answer

Any more input from you since you are a chick instead of just agreeing with others?
    Just be patient, and dont wait on this one individual girl. Keep pursuing other girls while you wait for her to text you back. If she gets word that you are still pursuing other girls, and she actually wants you, she will get back to you quicker, but if she knows you're just going to sit around and wait for her, she will keep stringing you along....

thursday evening is the next time - but you already know your answer
    Ill wait until Thursday, but if she contacts me before then, then Ill go ahead and invite her out Thursday night.

Just be patient, and dont wait on this one individual girl. Keep pursuing other girls while you wait for her to text you back. If she gets word that you are still pursuing other girls, and she actually wants you, she will get back to you quicker, but if she knows you're just going to sit around and wait for her, she will keep stringing you along....
    Yea I can be patient. Thing is when i pursue chicks its just to bang them now. I wasn't even pursuing anything that Friday and she just kind of stumbled upon me. Funny thing was is that I remembered her from a tanning salon that she worked at where she signed me up. She even said i looked familiar.
    █ 1K Club █

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this

if you usually on focus on one girl, it doesn't end well.

Well i appreciate the help. Still would like to hear more though. Specially from past experiences.
    █ 1K Club █

Well i appreciate the help. Still would like to hear more though. Specially from past experiences.
    Well a lot of times, I will use things like this to gauge how interested the guy is....based on how long it takes him to reply....if he replies back too quickly, I will know that he is very into me and string him along, and see just how into me he is, or how far I can string him along, but if I am interested in the guy, and he shows little to no interest in me, I will show interest in him to try to get his attention....

Well a lot of times, I will use things like this to gauge how interested the guy is....based on how long it takes him to reply....if he replies back too quickly, I will know that he is very into me and string him along, and see just how into me he is, or how far I can string him along, but if I am interested in the guy, and he shows little to no interest in me, I will show interest in him to try to get his attention....
    I see what you are saying. She totally made it clear Friday and Saturday she was into me. I dunno though. Chicks are hard to read sometimes. This brings me to a past ex that i dated. I would call her and ask to hangout but she never would. I just kept asking her like every weekend and then one day she gave in and we dated for 2 years. So this is what throws me for a loop sometimes, but at that time i was 19 and she was a few months older. Now at 25 years old it could be very well different. I would assume you two are the same age. So your input is more reasonable that what others have said.
    █ 1K Club █

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When it comes to texting I trade one for one & 9/10 times my texts concern meeting up instead of flirting or things we can talk about when out together.

If she don't text back I just keep on keeping on.
    But, they usually text back in a day or so because they start to wonder what you are doing that you are not texting them.

I sent a text to woman yesterday about 5. I was watching a movie with my kids & didn't want to get stuck on the phone, but wanted to know if she was free this week. A text takes like 5 secs.

She didn't get back to me until 10pm. She apologized & said she was busy. Whatever. She was busy the night I asked, offered a different night then asked me if I could meet her for lunch today.

I'd say she is interested, but i'm not ready to get a baby sitter in order to get with her.
    If she isn't free when I don't have my kids....well, there is always next week. LOL!

dude - what do you want to hear/read?

you have enough from the posters here already -

1) let it go
    2) date/talk to more women
    3) contact her on thursday
    4) space out your txt responses
    5) life goes on....

not much more you can get from the forum...........

dude - what do you want to hear/read?

you have enough from the posters here already -

1) let it go
    2) date/talk to more women
    3) contact her on thursday
    4) space out your txt responses
    5) life goes on....

not much more you can get from the forum...........
    I know, but doesnt hurt to actually hear more stories. The more the better. Yes im not disagreeing on the information provided above is more than enough. But you can never have to much information. Na wa im sayin?
    █ 1K Club █

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont do that bro. if you do that you lose mad value.

1) You say that who ever was suppose to go with you ditched you (doesnt look good)
    2) You are inviting her right away...seems like you have not other options
    3)You are being way too needy.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Dont do that bro. if you do that you lose mad value.

1) You say that who ever was suppose to go with you ditched you (doesnt look good)
    2) You are inviting her right away...seems like you have not other options
    3)You are being way too needy.
    Hrmm.....How would you go about it if she does text before then?
    █ 1K Club █

PM sent.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Both you , me, and everyone else knows this is not true. Too busy to reply to a text "Hey i am busy willl text/call you later" takes 5 seconds.

OP is saying she texts him 5 hrs later, or she didnt text him the whole day. YAH SHE WAS SOOO BUSY that she couldnt take 5 secs out of her whole day to text back.

Lets face it, OP is being too needy and this girl is having fun with him.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

PM sent.
    No pm lol. Did you send it to correct person?
    █ 1K Club █

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Both you , me, and everyone else knows this is not true. Too busy to reply to a text "Hey i am busy willl text/call you later" takes 5 seconds.

OP is saying she texts him 5 hrs later, or she didnt text him the whole day. YAH SHE WAS SOOO BUSY that she couldnt take 5 secs out of her whole day to text back.

Lets face it, OP is being too needy and this girl is having fun with him.
    Don't want to have that mindset lol. Should could be very well playing with me to see how interested I am in. She send me a text late late friday night that she couldnt wait to call me to hear my sexy voice. She has sent a few smileys and sh!t. So i dunno...
    █ 1K Club █