squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

30 day run of V-Ripped and Vasabol ( genXlabs )

I am about to start a 30 day run of the V Ripped and Vasabol by GenXlabs . I got the stuff really cheap and thought i'd give it a run for its money . I am looking to use these 2 supplements along with 2 grams of protein per pound of b.w. and a 4000 calorie diet. I am also using a multi vitamin as well, right now just a wally World brand until I get some ordered my next go around.

I picked these 2 up really cheap and would like to add more to this , but we will see how the 30 days go. I am starting this on Monday 01-24-11 so Ill update more as I start .
    Strongman/Powerlifter

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 237#

Squat , Squat and Squat , and when you are so sick of Squatting you wanna puke . Go puke and Squat some more.

squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow I totally forgot about this log and I apologize . My job kept me super busy with overtime, but still managed to run this 30 day trial of vripped. I started at 210 and ended at 203# . I think I dropped alot of water weight while using this combined with work and ect. it also helped me feel like I had a metabolism boost as i was eating but not gaining any fat.

My workouts were good when i get them in due to my job and I picked up some pre power from the same company and used that with the vasabol for a pre workout combo. I felt strong during the 30 days and will be using this again. Right now i got a deal for ordering the Pre power so I picked up some testabol from them as well. I am starting that really quick.

The testabol is identical as the tropinol that is out except no caffiene. I ran the tropinol with revolution pct and liked it but stopped after 2 weeks due to the headaches the tropinol gave me. I tried the testabol for a few weeks already to see if it did the same and it did not. So I got more and will be stacking that with the Xabol which is pretty similar to the revolution only cheaper since i was getting the testabol and a friend gave me a 10% off code

Now that I have more free time i will be logging my progress on the 2 and hopefully I will get some good results. i know the tropinol was great if only I didnt get those light headaches.
    Strongman/Powerlifter

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 237#

Squat , Squat and Squat , and when you are so sick of Squatting you wanna puke . Go puke and Squat some more.

ok well things are going well with the testabol and Xabol and feeling good. I can feel an increase in my sex cdrive and strength slowly going up. I have been taking some Pre power and vasabol again as my pre workout and the pumps are incredible. When I do shoulders I get so pumped they hurt so I need to make sure to stretch out good during and after my lifts.
    Strongman/Powerlifter

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 237#