Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I wanna compete but...tell me what YOU think.

So, I've recently been thinking about competing in Bikini Division, BUT...

1. I have a good sized scar on the side of my bum/left thigh
    2. I have a pretty large tattoo on my back
    3. I have small (real) boobs
    4. I'm not sure if I'll be ready by March 19th.

I'd let to hear any and all constructive criticisms, ADVICE and thoughts. Should I compete or not? note: I'm 5'11 and 143, & don't know my bf%.

Please keep in mind in these photos I'm not flexing, just trying to give an overall idea of what I'm currently working with. One thing I really think is a weakness of mine is my legs, specifically my inner thighs...

Now, judge away!
    Attached Images
    Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle!

If you really want it you'll find a way, if not you'll find an excuse.

scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i will kill myself if i dont get it on with you or at least say hi to you.

Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bre Justine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ha!

not exactly the response I was looking for...

Originally Posted by scelusweb View Post
    Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle!

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The main thing with the bikini comp imo is confidence, if you don't feel like you have the physique to do well or even win, take a little bit more time off to develop and mold your physique..

in saying this, I do think you have a nice physique, not sure about the time limit though.. but why not give it a shot?
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGSTTNJFF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bre Justine View Post
    not exactly the response I was looking for...
    Plenty of time. Never rush a competition. Do your prep. Look in the mirror. And if you feel you are ready. Go for it!!

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do not worry about skin flaws protan and dream tan cover up anything. Your boobs will not be an issue and you shouldn't let it cross your mind. You have 8 weeks till the show and alot can be done, if you want you can do it, just fully commit. It's all a learning experience anyway. What comp are you doing cuz mine is the 19th or march also?
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

Mass Quantities Consumer theGuy045's Avatar
    theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    March is too soon. Try giving yourself 12-16 weeks or more to prep.

You look great though.
    '.'
    ',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',
    stickies + search button = teaching a man to fish
    ',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',','
    .'.________________

Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yukihiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm going to be honest with you, you have a nice, lean physique, but i think that you need some more muscle to really make a chance, just to fill up a bit. besides that i agree with one of the members above: confidence is the key to succes.

don't worry about the tattoo and the scar

Originally Posted by cnock View Post
    Do not worry about skin flaws protan and dream tan cover up anything. Your boobs will not be an issue and you shouldn't let it cross your mind. You have 8 weeks till the show and alot can be done, if you want you can do it, just fully commit. It's all a learning experience anyway. What comp are you doing cuz mine is the 19th or march also?
    Yeah, I'm gonna try to kick into over drive the next 8 weeks. The show is in San Diego but if I don't feel ready for that one there's one in April in OC.

And the only reason I let the boob issue cross my mind is I've never seen and Bikini Comp winners without 'em. Doesn't mean I need or want them, just an observation. It seems trivial but if you think about it for a sec it really isn't.

Eat. Sleep. Train. ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
    ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Judges don't mark down for tattoos or scars, so those aren't a big deal. The size of your breasts shouldn't be a big deal either. Not sure if you'll be ready by March though, there's no need to rush it, but if you still want to compete I'd suggest waiting until the one in OC on April 16th.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude, I can't say I blame you for feeling this way; but, for God's sake Son, show some restraint! LMFAO!!!

BRE:
    I think you could do well. Just continue with your prep and don't worry about things that you can't really control right now.

Things You can't Control (at least barring significant measures):
    Boob size
    Tat's
    Time of contest

Things you can control or at least influence:
    Conditioning
    hard work
    POsing practice; AND
    BRINGING THE BEST POSSIBLE "YOU'' TO THE STAGE ON THAT DAY.

Focus your energy on things you can influence or control and have fun with it. Also, while you can bear down on the diet and training a good amount, you will have limits. You cannot force yourself into condition sooner than your body is ready for. Ride the wave and see how you look as you get closer. You'll get there.
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

Super Saiyan Genetics genetics 83's Avatar
    genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) genetics 83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wtf bro......please dont be srs
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ CVC ██ █ ★ █ ██
    US Army '04-07 OIF III
    Saiyan Crew
    F-Body Crew
    Texas Crew
    Over 30 crew

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im planning on doing the same show as well.
    556/325/622 - 1504 total raw @ 193
    551/319/567 - 1437 total raw @ 181
    Best gym lifts - 575/340/650

***Inventor of the GENESIS JACK***
    WWW.KLEVABUILT.COM
    IG: KLEVABUILT

scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by genetics83 View Post
    wtf bro......please dont be srs
    LOL, no. It's an old meme from a forum I used to post on. Given her post count, etc I assumed she was just looking for attention.

http://forums.audiworld.com/showthread.php?p=3467030

dieseldan04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Go for it!

I think you will do just fine, I was concerned about scars myself. I have a very long scar on my hip from surgery as a kid as well as one on each thigh, one knee and one that runs all the way from my armpit to the top of my right shoulder. As other have said, Protan will cover them very well and you have no worries there. Concentrate on bringing the best physique you can at your stage of training and above all, have fun with the experience!

BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigPicNut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I say 8 weeks is fine for what you are going for.
    This is the bikini division after all.
    Your muslce mass is decent. Your physique is pleasent, body fat is fine.

Clean up your diet. as some cardio, lift heavy and go in to the show full.
    The bikini side of things is a bit more forgiving than the other classes since it is still so new. Day to day the judges seem to be looking for something they weren't looking for earlier. Trying to read their minds at this point is uselss. Just do your best. It is not like you have 20 lbs to drop in those 8 weeks anyhow.

The scar? I don't see it hurting you. If anything it might make you stand out (if they can even see it once you are all tanned up). Scars add character, and can be sexy. Since this is bikini you have to have some sex appeal. The scar might just do it.
    Same goes for the ink. Let the can deal with that.

Boobs? At least they are natty. Nothing worse (in my eyes) than a poorly done pair of fake ones up on stage. As long as they match your hips and glutes you will be fine.

I say go for it. You have nothing to lose, and might just place well!

And to make it easier for everyone else:

www.broscience.com - Debunking industry dogma with scientific articles every 2-3 hours to ramp up your metabolism- NOW WITH GLUTAMINE!!!!

DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerickNW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking sexy. Do it and be confident!

Nareeeely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DONT RUSH .. take your time every body differes maybe you could do it by march but why risk it .. and some times over drive breaks u other than makes u .. not really a great bikini comp judge but id say take ur time

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IMO from your pictures, I think you will come in looking too skinny. Yes it's bikini, but bikini girls still have some mass to them.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    IMO from your pictures, I think you will come in looking too skinny. Yes it's bikini, but bikini girls still have some mass to them.
    Oh wow, sonti, you want to join the ranks of cuddly cactuses?

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    Oh wow, sonti, you want to join the ranks of cuddly cactuses?
    If honesty makes me a cuddly cactus, then so be it

It's pretty common in the fitness prep section for guys to be very encouraging to women who want to go on stage, even if they aren't exactly ready. IMO, if you get several men's opinion that you aren't ready, you really have to take notice

When you (OP) posted in the women's section, nearly all (or all) said you are not ready, you lack the mass even for bikini. Especially the experienced competitors and coaches. If you are going to listen to anyone, it would be them.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny, nobody encourages me to compete *cries*.

madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ill have to agree with most of the guys ... take more time, work on things more, get your prep done right and dont rush.. there is plenty of time, go in and be confident and dialed in rather than worrying and rushing just to be on stage...

otherwise good progress and looking strong...
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Visit my photography site
    www.motomuttphotography.com

Animal/USPLabs/Optimum Nutrition Addict

madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    It's pretty common in the fitness prep section for guys to be very encouraging to women who want to go on stage, even if they aren't exactly ready. IMO, if you get several men's opinion that you aren't ready, you really have to take notice

When you (OP) posted in the women's section, nearly all (or all) said you are not ready, you lack the mass even for bikini. Especially the experienced competitors and coaches. If you are going to listen to anyone, it would be them.
    This is true... and deff need to work on the mass in the arms and shoulders... mid section looks good, and maybe a little more on the legs..
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Visit my photography site
    www.motomuttphotography.com

Animal/USPLabs/Optimum Nutrition Addict

Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loperdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you have a pretty good base to work with. You could diet for this show and get some experience and do just fine too. For the future though you do need to bring up some areas as far as muscularity. And having 8-12 weeks to gain would be worth it.
    Upper body most have hit it already Shoulder (Lateral Delts) and Biceps.
    Legs are good from the front just need a little more sweep (keep squats a little more close stanced) your inner thighs actually aren't much of a concern either are you hips
    Bikini is won from behind and is where you need to do the most work. Upper body you just need more upper back thickness and some lat width
    More upper glutes (the most important part of Bikini is the booty) Lunges, High Stance Leg Presses, Glute kickbacks, Sprints, Plyo's 2x per week. Your small and tight which is good but the judges will want bigger and tight

As far as conditioning for you judge it by your back and not your abs. It is where you store most of your fat and water by the pics.

You remind me of Dianna Dahlgren and i think it is always good to model yourself after someone. You have potential so no matter what show you do you should definately compete because you have the look.
    If it ain't burnin it ain't workin!!

JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasonWojo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'd let to hear any and all constructive criticisms, ADVICE and thoughts. Should I compete or not? note: I'm 5'11 and 143, & don't know my bf%.

Please keep in mind in these photos I'm not flexing, just trying to give an overall idea of what I'm currently working with. One thing I really think is a weakness of mine is my legs, specifically my inner thighs...

Now, judge away!

I think you could compete in bikini pretty much the way you are now.

Could you use more muscle? Sure but you're not too far off.

- Protan will hide some of the tattoo and scar
    - A padded top will help in the chest

Like some other people said, success in bikini is very dependent upon your ability to look sexy and carry yourself confidently. (In addition to a great physique of course)
    For online training inquiries or to get your Official DC Training DVD, go to www.jasonwojo.com

True Protein Sponsored Athlete: For 5% off your next True Protein order use the discount code WOJO

800 is not very well liked. (-100) 800 is not very well liked. (-100) 800 is not very well liked. (-100) 800 is not very well liked. (-100) 800 is not very well liked. (-100) 800 is not very well liked. (-100) 800 is not very well liked. (-100) 800 is not very well liked. (-100) 800 is not very well liked. (-100) 800 is not very well liked. (-100) 800 is not very well liked. (-100)

Now, judge away!
    Cover up that scar effeciently and you should be okay.

Bikini isn't rocket science or even difficult, so slap on makeup and heels and strut your stuff.

michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) michelle500 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am wanting to do Bikini too but I am in NO WAY close to the shape you are in. If I looked like you I would do it in a heartbeat! You look great!

buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttabeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'd let to hear any and all constructive criticisms, ADVICE and thoughts. Should I compete or not? note: I'm 5'11 and 143, & don't know my bf%.mi

Now, judge away!

You could absolutely do bikini. You look great now already. I would just try add a little more musclemass so you have a little more cuts.

xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can do better.