Thread: 360 reviews

banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) banjobounce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

360 reviews

I received some samples from the generous 360 company the other day, and I just wanted to share my experience with some of the products.

First I would like to review the intra product.

The flavor was watermelon, I think. I did not pay much attention. I simply put it in my shaker during a workout and downed it. I enjoyed the dosing.
    The flavor was 8/10. Very Nice. A bit sweet as well. Reminded me of watermelon Hemavol.
    Mixability 7/10. No big issues. I had to refill my bottle a few times to ensure that I got all of the product, but hey, what does drinking extra water hurt?
    Dosing 9/10. If I recall correctly, there are about 7 grams of bcaas in the pack as well as some citrulline (i think). I like to consume even more bcaa's than this around workout, but I made sure to take these during workout away from all other products and alone. The sample served as a nice pick me up, and I would definitely use again, if given the opportunity.

Next is the bcaa product sport formula:

I like how the company put MCT's in the product. It isn't much, but I do think that it is a good alternative to carbs, especially for the camp that I buy into (no carbs pre... yeah call me dumb w/e).
    Taste: 8/10... blue raspberry. Once again, very pleasing flavor.
    Mixability: 8/10. Mixed better than the intra product, but I always refill my bottle a couple of times to ensure I get most of the product.
    Dosing: 5g bcaa, 2.5g MCT, and 1 g of citrulline Malate. Solid dosing, but I think I would find myself taking two doses, if I were to use this as a pre workout (as I did).

Overall, I think that the product did a good job at getting me a decent pump and I think that it would be a great alternative for those on a stim break.

Finally, I would like to address the sleep formula.

Normally I do not like to use valerian root (this product has a gram in it), but I made the exception, and I slept like a baby. This is coming from a guy who gets up at least 5 times to pee in the middle of the night. Of all of the products, I think this one is my favorite.

DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I enjoyed their INTRA product.

It didn't mix well straight away because it's a BCAA product. I've yet to come across a BCAA that mixes instantly.

jbryanforman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with your review about the Intra product. It was the best out of what I sampled from them. The BCAA seemed ok I agree with you about using a higher dose. I also used the preworkout formula. I wasn't impressed with it but I'm use to stims so it was a diffrent type of energy for me, I actually got sleepy from it but all of us have diffrent body chemistry.