Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1054
    DrHekyll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol C'mon guys. OP made this thread 2 years ago. You can't expect him to update it constantly with the same information. Check out the fastingtwins on youtube. They've been practicing IF for about 10 months now. The results speak for themselves.

www dot youtube dot com/user/ fastingtwins

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by defixon View Post
    I do an upper body/lower body split. I hit my full upper body about 3 times a week or so, and i hit my lower body (legs) once a week. For my upper body I focus on the main compound lifts with some isolation exercises as well. Example:

Chest:
    Incline DB Press
    Decline Press
    Incline flies

Back:
    Various grip pull-ups/Chins
    deadlifts
    Bent over rows

Shoulders:
    Shoulder press/Military press
    side delt raises with cable
    shrugs

Triceps:
    Dips
    Skullcrushers supersetted with close grip bench
    Tricep pushdowns

Biceps:
    Various grip curls
    Hammer curls
    Chin ups

I do all these in one day, but in keep in mind I only do about 2-3 sets per exercise. The whole workout takes me a little over an hour. And I switch up some exercises here n there as well as the order.

For legs I just do the normal ****:

ATG squats
    Leg press
    Leg extensions
    Seated calf raises
    standing calf raises
    how many minutes rest between exercises and whats your rep range normally?

and do you avoid failure? how do you incorporate failure training into your workouts. last set of each exercise?
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

playa1125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great progress I'd Like to have the before pic

Sqen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, do you think that if I am on IF LG, and when I work out at 3PM, would it be ok if I ate one tin of tuna as my pre-work at 1 PM ?? (1 tin of tuna - 150kcal, 30g proteins) or should I add some eggs to it ?? for example 2 or 3 eggs with tuna ?? or is it enough for me ?? I weigh about 150lb... thanks

itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itasquo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DrHekyll View Post
    This thread, OP and the various testimonials have convinced me to try leangains. Googling and youtubing like crazy right now. Want to start this Monday. Hope I respond well to it.
    Good Luck! I use it on myself, clients, athletes, models...
    www.4u-fitness.com
    www.********.com/4ufitness

Jay94Irish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Impressive

Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murdomac101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job dude...inspirational

aek427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aek427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aek427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aek427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aek427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aek427 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What do you think of this slightly modified routine for a novice in IF and bodybuilding generally?

MONDAY/TUESDAY

Back/Biceps

Deadlift 1x5

Barbell Row 5x5

Chins 3x5-8

Bicep Curl 3x8

Hyperextension 2x10

Kneeling Cable Crunch 3x15

THURSDAY

Chest/Triceps

Bench Press 5x5

Skullcrushers 3x8

Decline Dumbbell Press 3x5

Triceps Pulldown 3x8

Chest Dips 3x8

SATURDAY

Legs/Shoulders/Abs

Squat 5x5

Military Press 3x6

Glute Ham Raise 3x8

Lateral Raise 3x12

Calf Press 3x10

Hanging Leg Lifts 3x6

flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flex713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used Martin Berkhan's Leangains (www.leangains.com) method in order to slowly bulk up while virtually adding no fat to my body.

These two pictures are from July 2010 - Jan 2011. I was only in a caloric surplus from Sept-end of December. The rest of the time I was still in a deficit with intent to lose more bodyfat.

Same mirror, same lighting (pretty much).

July '10

Jan '11

awesome progress you look like I trained you lol j/k

WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeatherElement has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    impressive and nice proportioned body no homo

YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow man major props your body looks amazing! can tell a big difference... IF works wonders man can't wait to cut.. need to put on muscle first though or else i'll look like a stick

Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Started Leangains. Just commenting to subscribe to this thread.
    Bench - 365x1
    squat - 415x1
    deadlift - 505x1
    weighted chinup 50x8
    weighted dip 125x7

Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hawkers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Casali View Post
    Started Leangains. Just commenting to subscribe to this thread.
    me too!!

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do an upper body/lower body split. I hit my full upper body about 3 times a week or so, and i hit my lower body (legs) once a week. For my upper body I focus on the main compound lifts with some isolation exercises as well.
    Wouldn't that result in skinny legs and bigger upper body?
    So what's your routine, something like upper, lower, rest, upper, upper, rest, rest?

Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    you play esea on source and csgo. u ****er. i remember you
    WOT? Fellow ESEA Brahs checkin in?

I played CSS ESEA a while back, ampEd
    High test crew

UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UltimateGohan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, you have a vein out of nowhere on your left bicep, gj

Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Findmucking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Long story short, am I overtraining while following the leangaining routine(IF)

Army during the weekdays - no gym available in my camp

Friday: HIIT (Morning) + Chest & Tricep (Using the Reverse Triangle Pyramid) / Saturday: Back/Bicep

Friday Morning (9am): 20 second sprints - 40 seconds rest 5 sets
    30 second sprints - 30 seconds rest 5 sets
    All out sprints 2 sets.
    Cool down

Friday: (12pm) Bench Press/ Sat: Dead Lift
    Top set: 6 - 8 reps (3 mins rest)
    2nd set: 8 - 10 reps (2 mins rest) - 15% weight from above set
    3rd Set: 10 - 12 reps (3 mins rest) - 15% weight from above set

Fri: Incline Dumbbell Press/ Sat: Barbell Bent-over rows

Cable Xovers (For Chest)
    Set 1: 15 - 20 reps (90 seconds rest)
    Set 2: 15 - 20 reps (90 seconds rest)

Close grip Bench Press:

Dips:
    Set 1: AMAP before failure (90 seconds rest)
    Set 2: AMAP before failure (90 seconds rest)

Back & Bicep day:
    In continuation from Barbell rows
    Chin ups:

Hammer curls:
    Set 1: 15 - 20 reps (90 seconds rest)
    Set 2: 15 - 20 reps (90 seconds rest)

Monday and Wednesday, Light cardio and abs day

Tuesday & Thursday:

TRX bodyweight day + Burpee Cardio:

TRX Single Leg Squat:
    Set 1: 10 - 15 reps (1 min rest)
    Set 2: 10 - 15 reps (1 min rest)
    Set 3: 10 - 15 reps (1 min rest)

Single Leg Extension + super set (delt raises)
    Set 1: 15 - 20 reps + 8 - 10 reps (1 min rest)
    Set 2: 15 - 20 reps + 8 - 10 reps (1 min rest)
    Set 3: 15 - 20 reps + 8 - 10 reps (1 min rest)

Single arm and single leg inverted rows superset Pushup pike
    Set 1: 10 - 15 reps + 8 - 10 reps (1 min rest)
    Set 2: 10 - 15 reps + 8 - 10 reps (1 min rest)
    Set 3: 10 - 15 reps + 8 - 10 reps (1 min rest)

Single Leg Burpees
    30 seconds AMAP 30 seconds rest 3 - 8 sets.

So can someone tell me if I'm overtraining? If so can you guys alter it for me. Thanks!

ProstheticLimb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProstheticLimb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProstheticLimb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProstheticLimb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProstheticLimb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProstheticLimb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProstheticLimb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ProstheticLimb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello!

I've found this about fasting. I hope you'll find it interesting.

mystylenatural.com/2013/09/intermittent-fasting-holy-grail-of.html

anonymous
    How do you bulk on leangains whilst staying lean? I read it was +40% over maintenance on training days but wouldn't that get you fat?

leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even at 40% above TDEE you will only gain minimal fat compared to a standard bulk. I think Martin Berkan said he started his bulk when he got down to 6% bodyfat and after a few months he finished at 8/9%, well that aint much fat if you asked me. I love leangains, I have been on a leangains cut for about 2 months and the fat is melting away, I am still eating yummy foods every day. I try and eat reasonably clean, but the lean gains results are phenomenal, I am surprised martin berkhan has not made a lot of money from this genius program.

Also this leangains really improves your quality of life, not just eating but just general control ,of your life, you learn to work out less, eat more of the foods you love and get great results, it is a win win. I would never normally do this, but if there was a nice leangains t shirt I would happily wear it to promote the concept

Martin is a crazy dude, but this leangains really does work!!!

Dan

leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leangains4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I plan to post my before and after results once my bulk has finished, I really hope it looks like OP, I am sure I can do it, I am going to go down to 8% body fat, then do a 3-6 month leangain bulk, cant wait, just worried about how to eat 4000 calories in 8 hours,

lion1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    strong gear
    keep lying for the kids

gh15 is watching this
    learning english so take it easy guys

Health_Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Training tips

Thanks for sharing your advice. Please share more on your training.
    Been checking out Martin's Lean Gains ~

Thanks!

I train fasted with a BCAA. I break my fast usually around 6pm or whenever I am done with my workout, but that's because I eat late at night and sleep in due to my schedule.

Post workout meals are pretty standard. Chicken/Fish/Steak, Brown rice/Couscous/Quinoa, and a random veggie. I eat BIG meals though since meal frequency is not an important factor.

My Routine is a upper body/lower body split. If you care to know more, I can elaborate in a PM.

Lol, that would be a negative

HealthRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey defixon,

Wondering what your workouts are like. Btw, great progress with Lean Gains & IF.

HealthRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Defixon,

Tell us more about your training and nutrition - Great progress dude !

Thanks!

I train fasted with a BCAA. I break my fast usually around 6pm or whenever I am done with my workout, but that's because I eat late at night and sleep in due to my schedule.

Post workout meals are pretty standard. Chicken/Fish/Steak, Brown rice/Couscous/Quinoa, and a random veggie. I eat BIG meals though since meal frequency is not an important factor.

My Routine is a upper body/lower body split. If you care to know more, I can elaborate in a PM.

Lol, that would be a negative

beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strong bump!

wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is this really natty???

azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azurejer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wutisluv View Post
    Is this really natty???
    In this thread he cites 'First pic is me natty': http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=defixion

I presume he means creatinez of course.

Still GOAT aesthetics.
    ------------------------------------------

#Fat to Fit Crew
    #Horsehead Crew

wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10) wutisluv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by azurejer View Post
    In this thread he cites 'First pic is me natty': http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=defixion

I presume he means creatinez of course.

Still GOAT aesthetics.
    I'm kinda confused about the time frame with this. So this transformation was natty but he went to the dark side later, or was he already chilling with Darth Vader when this happened?

Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100) Foliage is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by wutisluv View Post
    I'm kinda confused about the time frame with this. So this transformation was natty but he went to the dark side later, or was he already chilling with Darth Vader when this happened?
    The transformation he made is possible natty, but most people having **** consistency so could not achieve it, he may or may not be natty, but it is definitely possible to do natty, just hard work and would take most people 2+ years.
    I like to construct strong views on random things, and then argue for absolutely no reason about them.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast