jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

~~~CytoSport Chocolate MonsterMilk Review~~~

First off thank you cyto sport for sending me various samples of your products to try out and review! very kind and generous of you and speaks wonders for what type of company you are.

Mixability 10/10 mixed 1 scoop (1/2 serving on label) with ~10oz water shook for 10sec and was completely mixed with no residue on the sides of my shaker. fantastic mixability

Taste 8/10 not the most sublime chocolate flavor ive had but its definitely up there. taste alone would bring me back to buy this product. tasted like a sweeter less dark chocolate like syntha 6. definitely a good chocolate flavor though.

Profile 7.5/10 as you can see below its pretty versatile. @2scoops it can be used more as a gainer but @ 1 scoop its closer to a blend protein like myofusion. while its macros may not be for everyone i believe @ 1scoop this stuff makes a pretty good post wo shake. especially with 175kcal and 25g protein with some carbs a little fat and fiber as well.

Price 7.5/10 bb.com does not have the best price on it but other sites have it for 25.95 for a 2.2lber which is 24 scoops or 12 servings if you choose to use 2 scoops instead of one. price match on bb.com using the 25.95 price and you have a quality product for a reasonable price with excellent shipping

IMO this is one of cytosports best proteins they make. i like it better than muscle milk for the higher protein content and less fats. I know people bash cytosport and everything but i encourage people to try this. it really is some pretty good stuff and i believe its under-recognized.

LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jquintinjr View Post

First off thank you cyto sport for sending me various samples of your products to try out and review! very kind and generous of you and speaks wonders for what type of company you are.

Mixability 10/10 mixed 1 scoop (1/2 serving on label) with ~10oz water shook for 10sec and was completely mixed with no residue on the sides of my shaker. fantastic mixability

Taste 8/10 not the most sublime chocolate flavor ive had but its definitely up there. taste alone would bring me back to buy this product. tasted like a sweeter less dark chocolate like syntha 6. definitely a good chocolate flavor though.

Profile 7.5/10 as you can see below its pretty versatile. @2scoops it can be used more as a gainer but @ 1 scoop its closer to a blend protein like myofusion. while its macros may not be for everyone i believe @ 1scoop this stuff makes a pretty good post wo shake. especially with 175kcal and 25g protein with some carbs a little fat and fiber as well.

Price 7.5/10 bb.com does not have the best price on it but other sites have it for 25.95 for a 2.2lber which is 24 scoops or 12 servings if you choose to use 2 scoops instead of one. price match on bb.com using the 25.95 price and you have a quality product for a reasonable price with excellent shipping

IMO this is one of cytosports best proteins they make. i like it better than muscle milk for the higher protein content and less fats. I know people bash cytosport and everything but i encourage people to try this. it really is some pretty good stuff and i believe its under-recognized.

good review
    Cyto gets bashed but they are a generous company that makes products you can trust are legit. Each product may not be for everyone but they make a ton of different sku's
    Such much Placebo in here.

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    good review
    Cyto gets bashed but they are a generous company that makes products you can trust are legit. Each product may not be for everyone but they make a ton of different sku's
    completely agree. there's a reason theyve been around for a long time. and its not just because of high school kids buying muscle milk. they do make good stuff.
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice!

I thought the flavor was pretty good as well, not the best i've tried but far from the worst. There was an issue a while back with people complaining that monster milk contained glycocyamine (i think?) but other than that i think it's pretty good. Macros are solid for an MRP or even a shake to go with a meal when used at 1 scoop.
    PROCCOR

Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    Nice!

I thought the flavor was pretty good as well, not the best i've tried but far from the worst. There was an issue a while back with people complaining that monster milk contained glycocyamine (i think?) but other than that i think it's pretty good. Macros are solid for an MRP or even a shake to go with a meal when used at 1 scoop.
    agreed and good to know. i assume they fixed that though right?
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jquintinjr View Post

Thank you for a honest and solid review. On profile you rated Monster Milk a 7.5 what do you think could help improve that rating?
    CytoSport Forum Rep

The official CytoSport Q&A thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130447323

CytoSport store page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/cyto.htm

CURRENT OFFERS @ BB.COM

Disclaimer: The above post is my opinion and is not necessarily that of CytoSport.

Originally Posted by DJT_ FITNESS View Post
    Thank you for a honest and solid review. On profile you rated Monster Milk a 7.5 what do you think could help improve that rating?
    price id have to say...if you altered the formulation that would compromise taste and throw everything off. in the end i think it was the price that knocked it down for me...if it could run ~20-22 for a 2.2lb then i think it would be better.

i appreciate your asking of what you can do to improve things. not many companies do that, i commend you for that action.

+1point for monster milk now
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Monster Milk is one of the better chocolate flavored proteins on the market IMO.

My only complaint is the Kre/Alkalyn also that label is old, MM no longer contains Glycocyamine
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Monster Milk is one of the better chocolate flavored proteins on the market IMO.

My only complaint is the Kre/Alkalyn also that label is old, MM no longer contains Glycocyamine
    yeah..hope they get on that soon.
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000) darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000) darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000) darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000) darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000) darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000) darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000) darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000) darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000) darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000) darksiseneg is just really nice. (+1000)
    been wanting to try this just can't get off the cytogainer from cytosport lol
    bb.com 10% codes: HappyBDay2You, ComeBack10Percent, ComeBack10PerOff, show10percentoff.

Military Bodybuilding and MAX PT Workout Program
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=613376743#post613376743

Originally Posted by darksiseneg View Post
    been wanting to try this just can't get off the cytogainer from cytosport lol
    Try it man. Better than cytogainer imo. Just a little more expensive.