Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kopdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn bro! Killer job with the workout session tonight! I'm loving the volume on the flat bench! Looks like I'm going to have to step my game up another notch to keep up! Nice job man!

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Darkwatcher759 View Post
    epic mountain shots. lucky for me its been a warm winter this year, so I can be an armchair skiier. nice lifting on the road tim, it does suck using unusual barbells for some reason. Abs are looking more ripped these days
    armchair skiing? lolz. not really on the road, just lifted at a different gym than usual tonight b/c it was closer to work and I was short on time. may do that every once in a while, but the bench was weird getting used to. wasn't able to get much leg drive or arch out of my bench so I guess that was good- at least showing my strength is improving

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Could've gone heavier for volume on bench??
    That volume looks pretty impressive to me!! Definitely looking at 315 for reps!
    that'll be a little while off - but definitely on the goal set this year for 315x5!

Originally Posted by kopdog View Post
    Damn bro! Killer job with the workout session tonight! I'm loving the volume on the flat bench! Looks like I'm going to have to step my game up another notch to keep up! Nice job man!
    Ha! knew you'd like that effort. definitely not looking to spot you any freebies especially when it comes to volume benching which has typically been a strength for me. Still chasing you on those low reps though, but i'm aiming high! thanks for the push bro

annnnd new page so bump...

Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    Tuesday: Back/Chest (Volume) + some triceps

Been pretty busy w/ work. Wasn't able to get home to lift at my regular gym so put in a pretty good workout with a work colleague at different gym tonight that was near an event I had to attend. Took a while to adjust to the bench, but pretty satisfied w/ the efforts.

BB Yates Rows
    225x8
    265x8
    285x8
    285x8
    275x8
    225x8

Killed the rows tonight, felt good

BB Flat Bench
    185x15wu
    225x14 (stopped shy of failure)
    255x10 (stopped shy of failure)
    275x6 (forced 7th rep)
    225x10

Hit just about all my target reps tonight. Should have just gone for 275x10, I think I would have had it (or close to it). Also I wonder if my bb weights more at my regular gym (it's fatter). The one here was 45lbs but same size as the ones at 24HR and LA Fitness.

DB Incline
    75x15
    75x15

Keeping it light and staying shy of failure. Don't like risking the shoulder too much on this exercise as it was the one that helped cause a labral tear a few years ago. I pretty much go w/ reps until I feel that it's time to stop. Slow ramping but will eventually be making a goal of 100x15 (end of year?)

Floor Skulls
    75x25
    125x10
    125x10

Nice

Rope Pushdowns
    75x15
    75x15

weight not important, haven't used this machine before.
    Went for slow contractions and rep speed

Close Grip UH Lat Pulldowns
    Stack x 15
    Stack x 15

Not even sure what the weight was here, old machine w/ no numbers lol

b/w dead hang hammer chins
    +45 x10
    +45 x10
    +45 x10

Superset into

Weighted Dips
    +45 x 25
    +45 x 25
    +45 x 20 (stopped shy, shoulder said no more, lol)

Other misc. stuff I can't remember

Comments:

Wasn't entirely amped at first to lift here, but I had a 2 hr break from work and it was the only time to get in a lift today. Was able to get some spots on bench so that definitely panned out. Getting pretty close to nailing my short term goals. Definitely feeling strong and kinda wished I would have gone heavier for volume on bench today.

Wednesday: Short hike planned w/ a ski but no time for lifting. Got a full day of work and then taking clients out for dinner so that pretty much says day off, lol. Thursday i'll be back at it - on a roll now, can't wait to get back in the gym!

Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn Tim killin the rows and bench! Inspiring stuff.

I have a bellybutton The Shoeless Wonder's Avatar
    The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    impressivebenching/10. holy moly

phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow Tim, sick volume/strength on that session! I'm glad your bench felt great tonight - maybe should have gone for those 10 :P

I know you SS'd chins into Dips, but I never see you go heavy on them (dips that is) is it because of your shoulder?
    Sheiko? My journey to 1,500+ @ 165

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167881761

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha think it would be a blast to train and hangout with you. Hope the Aus trip is a green light and when you hit Perth it would be some mild temps cause don't want to make mountain benching monsta angry....you prolly turn green start throwing around trucks and cars.

Srs amazing effort on benching and all basis covered with the range - most impressed with the 14 & 10 rep 225 that lead into 275 x 6 That's some serious trash talkin rights

Great to see that you manage to get a solid dippo session without making the shoulder bark at ya too much.

Altitude = 5 stars
    Live wrong and prosper.

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You were really feelin the rows yesterday huh? Lots of volume w/ some srs weight there. Im eagerly awaiting this next heavy bench session

TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MWheatley View Post
    I'm eagerly awaiting this next heavy bench session
    ^ x2
    "What you do in life echoes in eternity" - Maximus in "Gladiator"

http://tylerbrownfitness.com/

Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129642433

rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    soft virgin white powder? YES PLEASE

brazil was pretty awesome, but not sure how often I'd return to a few places. While the beaches were amazing and I loved the culture- it's really not the safest place to travel. I mean, people get mugged in broad daylight on Copacabana Beach in front of the masses. Luckily I never felt too uneasy or was subjected to that. While I wouldn't discourage a visit, the women in Argentina are better (and it's a safer climate). Still, I would like to get back someday. the scenery in Rio is amazing. having a local guide is key. btw here is a sketchy stat for you- the beach town of Recife (northern brasil) has 3x the murder rate of Detroit (which is among the worst in the US).
    that sorta sucks man, i like doing my own thing and exploring on my lonesome but that'd probably get me killed or kidnapped lol

btw, might be down in Aus toward the end of May for some work stuff. you gonna be around?
    awesome! yuh i'll be round, PMing u my number and email now. how long will u be in Sydney for? would love to grab a workout and show gramps how us youngsters do it
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong as fcuk...for a skier

nah for real tho, jelly of your lifts and location.

in for the ride.

"Mind is everything"

Misc Golf Crew

"I lift sometimes" Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135413181

HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000) HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000) HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000) HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000) HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000) HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000) HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000) HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000) HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000) HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000) HBGMarine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking thicker and more vascular in the upper body. Great job man!

The pictures from the mountain look sick nasty! Any chance on getting some live action videos from one of your runs?
    ★cVc★

^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hbgmarine

Max Pull up Reps: 21
    Max Weighted Pull up: 311.8lbs
    Max Reps w/+45lbs: 10
    Max Muslce Ups: 8

NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoEndInSight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great new journal, Tim, and cool vids too.
    The numbers and gains you continue to put up are extremely impressive...your bench and rows are crazy...I definitely gotta step up my game now so I don't fall further behind.

LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome workout man..gonna be sweeet when you nail 275 for 10
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/SodaPopinski82

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Justin-27 View Post
    Damn Tim killin the rows and bench! Inspiring stuff.
    thanks bud!

Originally Posted by The Shoeless Wonder View Post
    impressivebenching/10. holy moly
    x2 thanks man!

Originally Posted by phal View Post
    Wow Tim, sick volume/strength on that session! I'm glad your bench felt great tonight - maybe should have gone for those 10 :P

I know you SS'd chins into Dips, but I never see you go heavy on them (dips that is) is it because of your shoulder?
    275x10 will go down SOON. strength and endurance on bench is feeling pretty much at an all time level right now, so time I start working harder and get some serious results

For dips, yes- it's one of the few exercises my doc warned me to be careful about. I've gone up to 3 plates b4 in the past - but right now I absolutely have to have a green light from both b/w dips and +45 for a few reps before I start adding weight. It's one of my favorite exercises but I'm really cautious about it. I treat it like incline DB presses- go lighter than you are able and stop a couple reps shy of failure. I'd love to do more of them; it all depends on the workout day how solid the shoulder feels.

Originally Posted by wabeer1 View Post
    haha think it would be a blast to train and hangout with you. Hope the Aus trip is a green light and when you hit Perth it would be some mild temps cause don't want to make mountain benching monsta angry....you prolly turn green start throwing around trucks and cars.

Srs amazing effort on benching and all basis covered with the range - most impressed with the 14 & 10 rep 225 that lead into 275 x 6 That's some serious trash talkin rights

Great to see that you manage to get a solid dippo session without making the shoulder bark at ya too much.

Altitude = 5 stars
    haha, thanks matey! would be epic if I did get to Aus this year. lmao, what have you been on lately- you're quotes are fkn' hilarious! lol

btw, see other post response below to rally (ha)

You were really feelin the rows yesterday huh? Lots of volume w/ some srs weight there. Im eagerly awaiting this next heavy bench session
    Originally Posted by TylerBrown88 View Post
    ^ x2
    ha! thanks guys ^ now I gotta deliver on the power day, which hasn't been as strong as my volume on bench. I'm expecting a PR-worthy result next heavy bench session

Originally Posted by rallyum View Post
    that sorta sucks man, i like doing my own thing and exploring on my lonesome but that'd probably get me killed or kidnapped lol
    I definitely wouldn't let it discourage you - just gotta be really smart about where you go, when you go, etc... street smarts are essential. but Rio is a kick ass city, the sights and stuff I saw there were really amazing- I'd love to go back. But yeah, crime is a problem. They are cracking down hard right now w/ the Olympics and World Cup approaching. I have no idea how that city will handle the traffic.

Originally Posted by rallyum View Post
    awesome! yuh i'll be round, PMing u my number and email now. how long will u be in Sydney for? would love to grab a workout and show gramps how us youngsters do it
    careful what you ask for, just ask Wynnz. In fact, maybe I'll get Piero to fly in so we can both show the kids how it's done

Originally Posted by PJMunh View Post
    strong as fcuk...for a skier

nah for real tho, jelly of your lifts and location.

in for the ride.
    ha, must be a slowboarder, lmao. welcome! and thanks.

Originally Posted by HBGMarine View Post
    Looking thicker and more vascular in the upper body. Great job man!

The pictures from the mountain look sick nasty! Any chance on getting some live action videos from one of your runs?
    hey buddy, what's up!!! thanks.

funny you mention the vids - I've been debating on getting a GoPro camera and start uploading some runs. If I do, I'll be sure to post.

Originally Posted by NoEndInSight View Post
    Great new journal, Tim, and cool vids too.
    The numbers and gains you continue to put up are extremely impressive...your bench and rows are crazy...I definitely gotta step up my game now so I don't fall further behind.
    Phil! What up bro, thanks for checking in. thanks man. but nothing's impressive yet, i'm just getting started

Yo get a journal going - what are you reppn anyway? I doubt you are far behind if at all. Still looking jacked and speaking of Jack, still can't believe you repped out those crazy sets in between shots of JD. You'd definitely kick my ass if I had to do that - I hate whiskey, lol (i'd be throwing up everywhere- not really for the lolz either, ha!)

stick around, great to have your support!

Originally Posted by LockeLesnar View Post
    Awesome workout man..gonna be sweeet when you nail 275 for 10
    thanks man! I cannot wait. Making 275 my bitch has been a short term goal.

Thursday 1/27: Delts/Traps (Volume)

Target reps 8+
    Moved legs to the weekend; I've skied/hiked 6 of the past 7 days so giving legs a rest
    Skipped out on most arm work today (limited on time)

BB Seated Military
    165x10
    175x10 Rep PR!
    175x9
    155x10

DB Arnie Presses
    65x10
    65x10
    65x7

^^^^^^^Superset with ^^^^^^^

DB Shrugs
    100x15
    100x15
    100x10

Rear Delt Dual Cable Crossovers
    27.5 x 15 superset with 15 b/w dips
    27.5 x 12 superset with 15 b/w dips
    27.5 x 10 superset with 15 b/w dips

DB Prone Incline Shrugs
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10

Reverse Pec Deck
    180x12
    180x12

Hammer Strength MTS Shoulder Press
    (per arm)
    125x15 easy
    140x10 Rep PR!
    140x8
    80x12

Wow this felt easy, only 1 plate away from the stack

Comments:
    Great workout, finished in just under an hour
    Couple solid rep PRs on lower quality sleep so defintely pleased
    pretty exhausted; been working some long days - will get around to journals tomorrow

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really liking the higher rep shoulder stuff Tim - 175x10 is huge Grats on both of those PRs. How do you like DB shrugs? A lot of people hate on them but i love the MMC/Pump i get.

65 tons of American Pride BluntD's Avatar
    BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Really liking the higher rep shoulder stuff Tim - 175x10 is huge
    Co-signed
    Return of the Mack?

BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000)
    WTF! How did I miss this
    "I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more."

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal. You either grow or regress; nothing stands still".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000) wabeer1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Volume and under an hour - dingo approves this combo!! Mirin the PR on SM. Now go and kill bear with your hands haha
    Live wrong and prosper.

LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome PR and doing it under 1hr makes it even better!
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/SodaPopinski82

phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol after all those reps I bet your shoulders are going to hate all that lactic acid build up :P 175x10 followed by 9 more reps is a great pressing PR ... actually I'm stoked you got two pressing PR's in one workout, way to go.
    Sheiko? My journey to 1,500+ @ 165

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167881761

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sick MP Tim, double digit reps @ 175 is nice work
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135270701

TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TylerBrown88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think it's safe to say that you've rehabbed your shoulder quite well.

Training log:

Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    much respect for the shoulder press Tim, trying to follow in your footsteps over here

Really liking the higher rep shoulder stuff Tim - 175x10 is huge Grats on both of those PRs. How do you like DB shrugs? A lot of people hate on them but i love the MMC/Pump i get.
    Originally Posted by BluntD View Post
    Co-signed
    thanks guys

i'm not a huge fan of DB shrugs but they do have their place. i'm liking the superset option with them on a volume delt day. unfortunately ours only go up to 100lbs so that kinda sucks...

Originally Posted by BleedCardio View Post
    WTF! How did I miss this
    not sure, ha!

Originally Posted by wabeer1 View Post
    Volume and under an hour - dingo approves this combo!! Mirin the PR on SM. Now go and kill bear with your hands haha
    Originally Posted by LockeLesnar View Post
    Awesome PR and doing it under 1hr makes it even better!
    intensity was up due to limited time - not sure about the bear Dingo... i'll let those things stay in hibernation for the winter!

Originally Posted by phal View Post
    lol after all those reps I bet your shoulders are going to hate all that lactic acid build up :P 175x10 followed by 9 more reps is a great pressing PR ... actually I'm stoked you got two pressing PR's in one workout, way to go.
    the DOMs are excellent! been a while since I had a delt pressing PR so i'll take it

Originally Posted by SeanCC View Post
    Sick MP Tim, double digit reps @ 175 is nice work
    the key now is to be consistant with that... we'll see how the next one goes

Originally Posted by TylerBrown88 View Post
    I think it's safe to say that you've rehabbed your shoulder quite well.
    thanks, the best I can- I guess. I still gotta be careful with certain exercises (or avoid others- like decline, upright rows, etc...). it'll never be 100% but it's 98% and that makes me

Originally Posted by Darkwatcher759 View Post
    much respect for the shoulder press Tim, trying to follow in your footsteps over here
    thanks Evan, those 1 arm presses are getting up there. i'll bet your military will spike with the progress you've made on those

Saturday 1/29: Deadlifts & Skiing
    wait, wut?

yes you are in the right journal! lol
    I've been avoiding deads for a long time due to having issues keeping my TA muscle contracted (due to past surgeries). I made a decision to bring them back modestly - and I can't believe I'm going to say this but they actually felt great today. Just don't expect any crazy #s

Deadlifts
    (regular, not sumo)
    135x15
    225x8
    275x5
    315x5
    345x4
    365x2 (not quite PR but most i've done in 3 years!)
    365x2
    315x6
    275x5
    225x8

Decided to spend the time today to work on form. For not having done these in forever, I felt pretty strong on them. Plan is to modestly bring regular deads and sumos back into the mix slowly- i'll like start a 5x5 with them at 325ish next time

Here is the last 315 set - form not too far off. open for some constructive criticism

BB Rows
    225x8
    225x8

couple light sets focusing on form

spent the rest of the session working with light weight reps on:
    BB Pendlays
    Low Seated Rows
    Hypers
    Plate Raises

overall besides the deads, was intended to be a light day to work on form.

pretty happy with how it turned out.

Afternoon? Skiing of course

Comments
    Really pleased with how this went
    Looking forward to a heavy chest day coming up!

Three things:

1. Those are some pretty great Deads for not doing them in forever!

2. I love how 225x8 BB Rows are "light sets"

3. I'm pumped to see your heavy chest day!

Training log:

Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin-27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    175x10, damn son!

Ah yes, the mighty Deadlift!

Awesome work put in on the deads today.

Since you asked on the vid, here's my advice. Careful yanking on the first rep, that's what I used to do and it puts tremendous stress on the low back. Reps 2, 3, 4 were pretty much perfect. 5 would have been the last one I'd have gone for, because 6 looked a bit rough on the back. With keeping safety in mind, I'd cut it at that rep 5 level of effort in the future. Overall, solid form though.

Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tim can deadlift??? when did this happen. Nice numbers, I'd hate to see where mine would fall after a year. You really lower the weight slowly, letting it drop quicker would spare you I bet (gym rules permitting)

rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not bad actually

from what i can see, looks like ur sorta having a hard time trying to the find the hole (special spot where u have both arch + power) and its messing with ur hipdrive, timing and arch. would love to see a vid of u doing sumo because it automatically puts u in that position

just stand, hips forward and done instead of regular where u have to go around your knees, stay tight until u do then time when ur shoulders come up/hips forward. so what usually ends up happening is u either start the bar further away from u to get that arch but then zero power and it ends up being a reverse good morning with ur spine as the hinge or u start normally but then cat the weight up with ur upperback because u can't find ur arch/timing is off (shoulders come up first instead of insync with ur hips) which is sorta whats happening with u

but tbh its super minimal, was only on ur last few reps (like who doesn't) and will fade when deadlifting becomes natural again. all in all, sexy as **** deads mate! wish my ohh i haven't deadlifted for ages is three plates easy lol
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')