Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10)

AOR Greens n' Berries

Hey everyone. I'm just curious what this tastes best in? Great product but can't seems to get it to taste right..

btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btierney98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've just read where several people have said it tastes great mixed in with their protein shakes. Vanilla, strawberry, or chocolate.
    Don't judge me by my redz. It was 1 neg from somebody with 1200000 rep power.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Industry View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm just curious what this tastes best in? Great product but can't seems to get it to taste right..
    I'm sure this thread will be picked up by Peter's "AOR notification system" and he'll chime in shortly.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Peter took it with strawberry whey if I remember right.

MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    anything made by AOR is top notch, a lot of it is just too expensive for me though, if I had a bigger budget I'd have a full stack of AOR health/well-being products year round
    * VPX Sports Representative *
    http://www.vpxsports.com/

Next stop: IFBB North American Championships

Pro card bound ;)

********: http://www.********.com/mikegfitness (<-- Competitor Page, like dat chit)
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mikegrzesik

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    I'm sure this thread will be picked up by Peter's "AOR notification system" and he'll chime in shortly.
    Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    Peter took it with strawberry whey if I remember right.
    My AOR sense was tingling! lol

Yeah, I don't particularly love the taste by itself, but appreciate the quality, dosings, ingredients and lack of artificial crap in there... I have mentioned it a few times here that I found it best in Strawberry protein... Isoflex worked great as would UP2.0 or Vasolate or your fav. strawberry. I honestly like the taste with strawberry and you get a MRP like product out of it.

Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post

Yeah, I don't particularly love the taste by itself, but appreciate the quality, dosings, ingredients and lack of artificial crap in there... I have mentioned it a few times here that I found it best in Strawberry protein... Isoflex worked great as would UP2.0 or Vasolate or your fav. strawberry. I honestly like the taste with strawberry and you get a MRP like product out of it.
    I'll pick some up next week. Thanks!

NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why doesnt BB.com carry this stuff? I had to buy it from Canada and they charge a lot for shipping then I think you get hit with some credit card fee for out of country. I see BB.com carries other products from AOR but not the Greens n Berries.
    Keto Legend

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post

Peter, what do you think of AOR-orthomind? I am very intrigued by its profile.