Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ADMirIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you buy her a birthday gift 2 weeks into dating? srs

oh and she lives 6 hrs away

Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    if you want to be in a relationship, then ask him about it. otherwise, you'll never know. however, do it at an opportune time IN PERSON, not through text or phone.

Tell him you enjoy hanging out, talking, etc, but you're more interested in being committed than a fuk buddy. you've gone out on enough dates to make me think he gives a ****, but it could just be his way to keep you around so he can get more sex. don't give him an ultimatum or anything, but just tell him where you stand. you'll have your answer.

you just have to realize that he is much older than you. know that there are a ton of other guys out there if this doesn't work. age is just a number, but it can be a lot in terms of maturity levels as well as goals. he just got divorced, so i can tell you right there he either isn't good at picking women or can't keep his dick in his pants.

how big are your tits?
    He got divorced a long time ago brah. He dated a girl or two after that.
    But yeah I'm gonna ask him that in person the next time I see him. I just dont wanna **** this up so figured I'd ask first. I still think he's too good to be true. So he probably is. ffffuuuuu.

my tits are small. feelsbadman.

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    Yes, but sort of half-assedly. Just finished renovations on my place, gonna try to build a comfortable/nice bachelor pad... home theater, sound system, throw pillows for the women, etc. Then maybe will try a more dedicated hand at online dating.

Wasn't srs about being homo, lulz. But do wonder where people meet women.
    i meet most girls either online, the grocery store, gas stations, mall, hostess/waitresses at restaurants, etc. I never meet girls in bars because i don't go to them very often.

you have priorities, and girls aren't it right now. not a bad thing at all.

my aunt and uncle didn't get married until 35 i believe and are now millionaires with incredible kids. slow and steady, brah.
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do you give a girl a vaginal orgasm?
    brazilian crew [̲̅<̲̅Θ̲̅>̲̅|

A man chooses, a slave obeys

Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

you need to actually interact with girls, man. I've never once see you talk to a girl. you just stand back and let everyone else do it.

you're smart, good personality, great friend, loyal, etc. quality girls like all those qualities. however, no girl will ever no you possess those unless you actually put yourself out there and make it known.
    much appreciated

but lol'ed at loyal. quite random

Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Veenilla View Post
    But yeah I'm gonna ask him that in person the next time I see him. I just dont wanna **** this up so figured I'd ask first. I still think he's too good to be true. So he probably is. ffffuuuuu.

If you're looking for a relationship, you have to go ahead and find out what his intentions are. No point tiptoeing around only to find out later that he was just looking for a good time and you wasted your time. If it doesn't work out, so be it, you're hot and will have plenty of opportunities.

nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500)
    c. move on
    she keeps messaging me.. and i keep ignoring her but everytime she does it reminds me what a dumb **** i was and what a stupid whore she is.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Girl problem 1: she has a wonderful career with a lot of responsibility and, on occasion, treats me like I'm some sort of direct report to her leadership.

girl problem 2: She is in Nor Cal 2 nights a week, every week for work, I don't know how to cook?

what do?

PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have about 4 girls lined up that would be an easy lay, however two have feelings for me, and i kind of want to pursue a friend ( not quite friend zone )

im 19, full time student, and woulnd't mind sleeping around having a great time, but also having someone there would be nice

what do u recomend?
    i rep metalcore fans

disregard aesthetics, acquire gluttonous winter bulk.
    1k+

u mad i lift in work clothes?

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not really a problem anymore but still want to know wtf she was trying to achieve

i made a thread about it a couple weeks ago

so basically, i started working at this new place and i worked with this girl a couple of times, we were talking and stuff, and it just got more flirty

a lot of touching and stuff, we would hug and sht in the back, didnt think too much of it, but then on boxing day she pretty much went into overdrive,

she would be grabbing my ass and cock, so then i knew she was dtf, she tells me shes horny and i jokingly tell her that i dont hook up with chicks below my standards to be alpha, (shes actually really hot) anyways gave her my number, and we hooked up that night, but no intercourse, she said that she only has sex with guys shes dating

ok, bummer i think, next couple of shifts, its same thing like really touchy but not as much, and we make out a couple of times in the back

ive asked her twice to hang out, but shes made up some excuses, then on new years we were texting and joking around, and i say i want to fck her, she txts me saying she only has sex with bfs, i tell her i want to be her bf, she says that she thinks i flirt withy too many girls, basically a palyer, i tell her im not, she says that she thinks im cute guy, nice w.e but she doesnt want to get involved cause shes moving to a different city at the end of the month

so wtf is up with this girl???? shes allll over me one day, then cools it down but still makes out, and doesnt realy seem like she wants to fool around outside of work
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SchlongConnery is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hope your still on Op. I have a problem taking it to the next step. I kinda flirtish with everygirl so i make good first impressions but i've never had a GF (used to be 235) so i don't really know how to initiate more.

I'm guessing i should just ask out the girl right?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by westcoastd0n View Post
    if you had a chick that was a long time friend/coworker, you never considered dating, and is constantly asking "when are we gonna do this. when are we gonna do that" probably 6-7/10 looks. how would you handle that?
    are you feeling it or no? otherwise, ask her straight up why she is asking you to do that stuff.

Originally Posted by Zealv3 View Post
    It would definitely be made known in that circle of friends and now that I think about it, there is a cute girl I'm kinda into who would probably have nothing to do with me if she heard I did this.
    not worth it then. there's really not much to gain. instead of banging one avg chick, you're banging two. besides, one is guaranteed to be uglier to you than the other, so that will just be a corner masturbater.

not worth it if they're going to blab.

Originally Posted by xLucky7 View Post
    lolwut.. MAYBE if i talk to her more.

also, some ways to keep txt convos flowing? and how to initiate/start them? (srs)
    be a sarcastic dick. (serious)

otherwise tell her to talk to you when she doesn't have BF. she's just going to toy with you brah. don't give her the satisfaction of letting her cure her boredom on you.

Originally Posted by JjPetrov View Post
    i got 99 problems and they all bitches
    youre doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by ADMirIN View Post
    do you buy her a birthday gift 2 weeks into dating? srs

oh and she lives 6 hrs away
    lol, the fuk? no.

send her a cupcake with a candle in it. who cares if it isn't edible by the time it gets there. she'll laugh, you'll laugh. promise.

you do realize he's 32 right? i don't doubt that you're into him, but if it doesn't work out you have nothing to lose.

Originally Posted by Neto472 View Post
    how do you give a girl a vaginal orgasm?
    pull the labia up and expose the clit ball. flick your tongue on it. use the same motion continuously.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I grow sick and tired of the girls insecurity if I don't call or text, needless to say it may very well be the ending of the relationship as far as I am concerned b/c it's truly childish.
    Military Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew

Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're looking for a relationship, you have to go ahead and find out what his intentions are. No point tiptoeing around only to find out later that he was just looking for a good time and you wasted your time. If it doesn't work out, so be it, you're hot and will have plenty of opportunities.
    you do realize he's 32 right? i don't doubt that you're into him, but if it doesn't work out you have nothing to lose.
    yeah you guys are right. I need to ask him. I hope it works out. Sometimes I hate myself for falling so easily but this guy is like almost perfect to me. I'm being such a girl right now, smh.

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I generally don't mesh well with most females, as my hobbies do not consist of clubbing and shopping.

But I can't hang with dudes either without someone developing feelings.

Where dem cool chicks at?
    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

idunnolol ¯\(°_o)/¯ westcoastd0n's Avatar
    westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you feeling it or no? otherwise, ask her straight up why she is asking you to do that stuff.
    we've hung out a couple times and it seems like she just wants to get into dating. ive mentioned places and restaurants when she asks and i think i just do it to make her shut up cuz i havent followed through with anything for almost two weeks. im not looking to date anyone. i want to carry on my random hook up ways

Originally Posted by nocbrute View Post
    c. move on
    she keeps messaging me.. and i keep ignoring her but everytime she does it reminds me what a dumb **** i was and what a stupid whore she is.
    what does she message you on?

Originally Posted by brianphi View Post
    Girl problem 1: she has a wonderful career with a lot of responsibility and, on occasion, treats me like I'm some sort of direct report to her leadership.

girl problem 2: She is in Nor Cal 2 nights a week, every week for work, I don't know how to cook?

what do?
    1. tell her you are not her work. she does not lead you - you are an equal team.
    2. tell her to make you meals before she leaves (lulz)
    2a. Just get some easy things to make. rice, chicken and broccoli. easy as hell to make. buy a George Foreman grill.

Originally Posted by PlzN0Alesana View Post
    i have about 4 girls lined up that would be an easy lay, however two have feelings for me, and i kind of want to pursue a friend ( not quite friend zone )

im 19, full time student, and woulnd't mind sleeping around having a great time, but also having someone there would be nice

what do u recomend?
    i recommend continuing to hang out with the girl that's the coolest and most laid back. she will keep it more casual and not be too keen on drama.

Originally Posted by gaussiansurface View Post
    not really a problem anymore but still want to know wtf she was trying to achieve

i made a thread about it a couple weeks ago
    she's talking to multiple dudes.

stop flirting with her at work. use her mentality towards you on her. tell her you think she flirts with too many guys and you're not interested in getting blue-balled and teased at work if she's going to act totally different outside of work.

Originally Posted by SchlongConnery View Post
    Hope your still on Op. I have a problem taking it to the next step. I kinda flirtish with everygirl so i make good first impressions but i've never had a GF (used to be 235) so i don't really know how to initiate more.

I'm guessing i should just ask out the girl right?
    yes, ask. don't be beta about it, though. just be all "so what do you wanna do about this?"

otherwise, if **** is going well, don't try to fix something that isn't broke.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fallfree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok Cliffs:

- Fuking my ex now and then and she wants to get back together..i do kinda as well but I dunno...i will never love anyone like i did her but i cheated on her too so yes docuhebag move
    - At the same time (now)..Dating a girl for 2 months..we say love u to each other..i feel no chemistry but i like the companionship
    - Talking to this other girl..went on one date..good chemistry and I wanna fuk
    - Taking yet another girl on a date tonight..first date

wtf is wrong with me..and wtf do i do brahs???
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Memento Mori

idunnolol ¯\(°_o)/¯ westcoastd0n's Avatar
    westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) westcoastd0n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post
    I generally don't mesh well with most females, as my hobbies do not consist of clubbing and shopping.

just gain 50 pounds. no feelings will develop. guaranteed

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

she's talking to multiple dudes.

stop flirting with her at work. use her mentality towards you on her. tell her you think she flirts with too many guys and you're not interested in getting blue-balled and teased at work if she's going to act totally different outside of work.

hmmmm..well the last few shifts i worked with her we didnt flirt at all, since those shifts i havent worked with her for about 2 weeks since its after xmas and no ones getting much shifts, i also havent talked to her at all and shes moving to a different city at the end of this month

its funny too because when we were hooking up she was wearing a female condom! wtf

anyway i can still hit it?
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah you guys are right. I need to ask him. I hope it works out. Sometimes I hate myself for falling so easily but this guy is like almost perfect to me. I'm being such a girl right now, smh.
    What does smh mean? I'm old as **** and not up to date on new text lingo.

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just gain 50 pounds. no feelings will develop. guaranteed
    I used to be obese. No thanks.
    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by Internexus View Post
    I grow sick and tired of the girls insecurity if I don't call or text, needless to say it may very well be the ending of the relationship as far as I am concerned b/c it's truly childish.

you're absolutely right. throw that bitch out.

go get 'em tiger. give him a reason to keep you around. can you deepthroat? (serious)

Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post

just have to keep looking. i know exactly what you're talking about. most girls have zero legit hobbies.

fins chicks either in the gym, or on a forum like this. go to the local section to find people near you. find one or two girls, befriend them, then you will be introduced to their circles.

done deal.

we've hung out a couple times and it seems like she just wants to get into dating. ive mentioned places and restaurants when she asks and i think i just do it to make her shut up cuz i havent followed through with anything for almost two weeks. im not looking to date anyone. i want to carry on my random hook up ways
    then you have to deal with the fact that she probably won't hang around. just tell her you're not looking for anything serious.

just say that you want a cool girl to hang out with and spend time with, but you have too much going on to be in anything serious.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my problem is an opening line to get a girls number or talking to a girl first.

Every girl I had a chance with or been with (not relationship wise, but sexual or just fling one time wise) it was her diggin me and her initiating with me (**** happens once in a while though it doesn't happen very often)

Like I can tell if a chick wants me, and wants me to talk to her, but I puss out and don't do it and end up losing my chance forever. This is most of the time.

The other times the chick will come up to me and talk to me and I feel comfortable enough to have a convo after she comes up to me, and it goes well!

But this problem I have made it so I haven't gotten laid in 12+ months, I'm getting to the point where I'll fuk a 4/10 just to say I fukked a girl again, I really wanna smash girls bro. But I can't because its becoming less and less frequent where the girl will approach me first.

What should I do man? Like what should I say, then how do I go about getting their number? I suck at initiating conversation.
    STEAM: rangetsu1 | SC: jonnyboiiir | IG: jonnyreyes12

misc #2 assman ω. keep hustlin' cuzz *Wrestling family crew*

SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000) SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000) SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000) SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000) SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000) SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000) SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000) SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000) SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000) SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000) SaaVidge is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well I just got out of a really weird situation, had been talking/hanging out with this 8.5/10 persian chick since November. Never made it anywhere with her since she essentially was just using me for entertainment while I was starting to develop feelings for her, finally told her how I felt and she just gave me some pity speech about how she wasn't looking for a relationship and how I'm a really great guy who will one day find the right girl. Essentially told her to **** off and dropped all contact with her. Anyways I was in a slump for a day or so but realized how stupid it was to let a girl bring me down, so I began the hunt again.

So there's this philipino chick who's friends with my best friends girlfriend, she told him that she thought I was pretty cute and whatnot. Only problem is she currently has a boyfriend, but on the flipside the dude is totally beta and they are pretty much on the verge of breaking up anyways. Now I'm not going to make any moves on her while she has the BF since I have pretty strong morals but I am willing to plant the seed of inception in her mind to speed up the process of her breaking up with the beta. I'd also like to note that I have no interest in dating her since she has a pretty ****ty personality but a very bangable body (dat ass).

What would you suggest I do in order to get to clappin her cheeks ASAP?

nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500)
    she used to text me, then aim me... and also asked why i turned off my FB (blocked her)
    now she only aims me...

i dont reply at all..

and it doesnt piss me off that she does im me its the stuff she says like "i miss having you part of my life" when it was her fault for everything that happened and basically knows i sympathized for her love lines and its like shes rubbing that **** in my face

fukin whore
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

smh = shake my head lol.
    you're not that old. only 2 years older than me, brah.

go get 'em tiger. give him a reason to keep you around. can you deepthroat? (serious)
    yes I can, actually. When I'm interested in a guy, I love pleasing them. and I'm REALLY interested in him. Sooooo yep.
    I have been more patience and trying to be mature with him even more than the usual, srs. I'm ACTUALLY trying to show him that I'm worth it. I dont even remember the last time I did this.

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how do i shot web...?
    hi.

Originally Posted by Fallfree View Post
    Ok Cliffs:

- Fuking my ex now and then and she wants to get back together..i do kinda as well but I dunno...i will never love anyone like i did her but i cheated on her too so yes docuhebag move
    - At the same time (now)..Dating a girl for 2 months..we say love u to each other..i feel no chemistry but i like the companionship
    - Talking to this other girl..went on one date..good chemistry and I wanna fuk
    - Taking yet another girl on a date tonight..first date

wtf is wrong with me..and wtf do i do brahs???
    just bang away. but don't be whispering sweet-nothings into girls ears if you don't mean them. that's just going to cause problems for you. just be straight-up with them or you will regret it. trust me.

Originally Posted by gaussiansurface View Post
    hmmmm..well the last few shifts i worked with her we didnt flirt at all, since those shifts i havent worked with her for about 2 weeks since its after xmas and no ones getting much shifts, i also havent talked to her at all and shes moving to a different city at the end of this month

its funny too because when we were hooking up she was wearing a female condom! wtf

anyway i can still hit it?
    you can if you want, who gives a fuk. she just likes to play hard-to-get and i don't play those childish games. i would have told her to STFU by now.

shake my head, i believe. really stupid internet acronym, imo.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bored at work and finished up all my stuff today.

let's discuss simple solutions to your girl problems so you can either:

a. get laid
    b. mend the problem
    c. move on
    d. any combination of those things.

please only post legit problems/dilemmas.

provide pics of girl if you can because, well, come on. Cliffs are also appreciated if the story is long.

let's help some miscers out that are strugglin with dem dere females.
    in on mbb. lurking

it's "scratching my head" btw. really ghey
    i wil rep u if i get a chance