jimmy90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What would you say my body fat % is? Need some advice

Alright so I'm 5'8", and weigh 155 lbs. I've played soccer my whole life competitively, but I realized that I have a lot of fat because I've always had a terrible diet (tons and tons of fast food, chips, pop..etc). I've really matured since then and realized its stupid to treat my body like that so I've been really watching what I eat. Anyways, judging by these pics what would you estimate my body fat % to be? I want to have a better physique for 6 months down the road, would you say that is a large enough time span to get more defined abs, biceps, pecs etc...Should I workout for strength (high weight, low reps, lots of food) then start cardio, or should I just start doing a mix of both, as in not going full force on weights while doing cardio. And given my body fat% (estimated) what would be a good target bf$ for 6 months?

If it helps, I'm also still in decent shape even though my body does not show it. I heard 20 minutes of running does a decent job of fat burning, and I can run 4km in 20 mins, do you think that is a good excerise say 3-4 times a week? Also what are your opinions on stationary bikes? Because I tried one a couple days ago and felt it was easy to keep my heartrate above 160 for like 15-20 mins.

Also, kind of a pointless thought I guess, but I hang out with some football players who talk about how many reps of 225 they can bench. My goal is to just be able to do 1 max at that weight. Yesterday I was able to do 5 reps @ 160, after doing 8@150, 10@140 and 15@120. How long do you think it would take to reach that goal, and how many times per week should I do chest.

If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated!!
    Attached Images

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    FWIW, you bodyfat is somewhere around 15-18%.

Start by figuring out how much, and what, you need to start eating by following this thread:
    *Emma-Leigh's calorie/macro thread:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Start on a beginner bodybuilding routine; here's the best one on this, and probably any other, site:
    *Routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

Do these two things, and then apply them with consistent effort, and you should see quite a bit of difference in 6 months, consistent being the key word here.

You can run once or twice a week to maintain your CV health. Much more than this though, and it will likely begin to impact your mass gain progress.

No way to estimate how long it will take you to get to a 2-plate bench. That's pretty much up to you.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733