Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GBROS View Post
    The issue is not leucine. The issue is hydrolysis %. Being a MAN sports rep I thought you'd have better interpretation skills.
    You did not state any % issue in what i bolded, your statement was about how "little amount of hydro is in it", and thus my response was regarding that.
    PROCCOR

GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    You did not state any % issue in what i bolded, your statement was about how "little amount of hydro is in it", and thus my response was regarding that.
    My main issue point is the % and little hydro. Not the 'extras' mate. Leucine is great at 3-5gs but it's not the issue that was being put forward by me.

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So this useless thread can stop....

Cliff Notes-
    1.Anyone selling older Myo for cheaper is because they are trying to get rid of it. The price increase was not because of the hydro whey added.
    2. GBROS Hates Gaspari

/thread
    Such much Placebo in here.

GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    So this useless thread can stop....

Cliff Notes-
    1.Anyone selling older Myo for cheaper is because they are trying to get rid of it. The price increase was not because of the hydro whey added.
    2. GBROS Hates Gaspari

/thread

I just hate any crap companies who hype up b*llsh*t with prop blends, allegedly get competitor threads deleted (muscle pharm anyone?) and avoid questions and twist words. Not just Gaspari although they have been on the criticism often from me

Sorry I kicked you in the nuts

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just hate any crap companies who hype up b*llsh*t with prop blends, allegedly get competitor threads deleted (muscle pharm anyone?) and avoid questions and twist words. Not just Gaspari although they have been on the criticism often from me

Sorry I kicked you in the nuts
    NO nut hugger here. Read some other threads and I am vocal as well about not liking prop blends in fact I own the domain name propblendssuck.com. Prop blends will never stop and I choose to use several Gaspari products because I like them. Do I wish they weren't prop blends? Of course but like you said tons of companies do the same thing.

My post was simply trying to stop the useless beating of this dead horse.

NO nut hugger here. Read some other threads and I am vocal as well about not liking prop blends in fact I own the domain name propblendssuck.com. Prop blends will never stop and I choose to use several Gaspari products because I like them. Do I wish they weren't prop blends? Of course but like you said tons of companies do the same thing.

My post was simply trying to stop the useless beating of this dead horse.
    No problem mate. At least we agree on one thing.

eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    How much is actually the degree of hydrolysis or is that a 'secret' too with Gaspari? Chances are its around 1% or less. In plain english, you'd be paying for virtually a normal whey protein powder. Now if you want 'real' hydro and not some bull**** labelled one set out to deceive you, look around. But i tell you one thing....the purer ones (anything around 10-30% likely) are bitter as ****! Go and try drinking your own vomit and you'll get an idea.

In b4 the Gaspari nut huggers
    Everyone is too hung up on taste in my opinion. Nothing goes better with drinking a protein shake than the gag vomit reflex. Seriously though, I've had a good experience with ON whey hydro, mixing, taste and like the nutrition facts (much better concentrate compared to their "gold standard" label).

Just had a look comparing the nutrition labels between Myofusion and Myofusion hydro they look about the same. So from that perspective, have to agree, fairy dust it is.

Originally Posted by eddiebo View Post
    Everyone is too hung up on taste in my opinion. Nothing goes better with drinking a protein shake than the gag vomit reflex. Seriously though, I've had a good experience with ON whey hydro, mixing, taste and like the nutrition facts (much better concentrate compared to their "gold standard" label).

Just had a look comparing the nutrition labels between Myofusion and Myofusion hydro they look about the same. So from that perspective, have to agree, fairy dust it is.
    your comparing a $34 5lb jug of protein to a $50 3.5lb jug of protein? Sorry bro but you argument isn't very strong especially considering at least the MyoFusion shows its CFM. The O.N Hydro way is most likely Ion-Exchange which makes its price point even more of a joke.

imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your comparing a $34 5lb jug of protein to a $50 3.5lb jug of protein? Sorry bro but you argument isn't very strong especially considering at least the MyoFusion shows its CFM. The O.N Hydro way is most likely Ion-Exchange which makes its price point even more of a joke.
    Yep. Ion-exchanged, just like all their other stuff. Not even a comparison.
    I got bullets like the letter V, they coming after you!

eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I may well be being take to the cleaners on price, i don't truly know if ON is Ion exchange of MF/UF filtered. Just going by end result. Not really making an argument, just reporting my results. Correct me, bash ON or whatever you feel is appropriate. . . Just do me the solid and word it so the likes of a layman/newbie as myself can wrap my hands around what you're saying. I've seen where MF/UV is super low carb, fat and cholesterol so most likely a better concentrate. Is that pretty much the gist of the difference between the two processes, or is there more?
    Last edited by eddiebo; 01-20-2011 at 04:48 PM.

Originally Posted by eddiebo View Post
    I may well be being take to the cleaners on price, i don't truly know if ON is Ion exchange of MF/UF filtered. Just going by end result. Not really making an argument, just reporting my results. Correct me, bash ON or whatever you feel is appropriate. . . Just do me the solid and word it so the likes of a layman/newbie as myself can wrap my hands around what you're saying. I've seen where MF/UV is super low carb, fat and cholesterol so most likely a better concentrate. Is that pretty much the gist of the difference between the two processes, or is there more?
    "Ion-exchange isolates are made by running concentrates through what is called an ion exchange column, which separates proteins based on their electrical charge. During this process, many valuable and health-promoting components of whey are selectively depleted or completely lost. (15) One of these is glycomacropeptide, or GMP. (16) In its place, ion-exchange isolates give you an increased concentration of the protein subfraction beta-Lactoglobulin (beta-Lac) - known as whey's least interesting and most allergenic subfraction. (17)

Cross-Flow Microfiltration
    In direct contrast to ion exchange, cross-flow microfiltration produces the highest level of undenatured protein available among WPIs. It's a delicate process which comes quite close to the protein concentration levels of ion exchange, while keeping the valuable "extras" that ion exchange discards.

Instead of using destructive chemicals, cross-flow microfiltration uses filters to separate protein from undesirable fat, cholesterol and lactose, based on molecular size and shape.(18) The low-temperature process isolates the native protein of whey at its biologically natural pH, carefully preserving its biological activity. GMPs and other immune-boosting components remain in tact.

Whereas ion exchange keeps only some of whey's biologically active components, cross-flow microfiltration sustains a more complete protein profile-one of optimal balance, as found naturally in whey. There are virtually no denatured proteins, a superior amino acid profile, more calcium and less sodium. WPIs derived from cross-flow microfiltration are widely advocated as the very best source of whey protein."

"Ion-exchange isolates are made by running concentrates through what is called an ion exchange column, which separates proteins based on their electrical charge. During this process, many valuable and health-promoting components of whey are selectively depleted or completely lost. (15) One of these is glycomacropeptide, or GMP. (16) In its place, ion-exchange isolates give you an increased concentration of the protein subfraction beta-Lactoglobulin (beta-Lac) - known as whey's least interesting and most allergenic subfraction. (17)

Cross-Flow Microfiltration
    In direct contrast to ion exchange, cross-flow microfiltration produces the highest level of undenatured protein available among WPIs. It's a delicate process which comes quite close to the protein concentration levels of ion exchange, while keeping the valuable "extras" that ion exchange discards.

Instead of using destructive chemicals, cross-flow microfiltration uses filters to separate protein from undesirable fat, cholesterol and lactose, based on molecular size and shape.(18) The low-temperature process isolates the native protein of whey at its biologically natural pH, carefully preserving its biological activity. GMPs and other immune-boosting components remain in tact.

Whereas ion exchange keeps only some of whey's biologically active components, cross-flow microfiltration sustains a more complete protein profile-one of optimal balance, as found naturally in whey. There are virtually no denatured proteins, a superior amino acid profile, more calcium and less sodium. WPIs derived from cross-flow microfiltration are widely advocated as the very best source of whey protein."
    Thanks.

I guess I'm a bit confused though still. Do you know what the deal is with the "hydro" label. From the previous posts, I could assume the isolated protein is derived using the Ion exchange process and then processed further using hydrolysis?