newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000)

How's dat dare DS stack workin' out for ya? CraZy MAn. (Pics of stack).

Yup, it's working good for me man. Here's my current DS Stack, see pic below.

So I did an 8 week cycle of Bioforge V3, (BFv3), in the summer and an 8 week cycle of Activate Xtreme, (AX), in the late fall. Both were on their own, (not stacked with anything except PWOs), and I felt both were great with the standard feeling REAL good, lots of strength and getting leaner. But I really wanted to try an Aromatase Inhibitor, (AI).

I ran out of AX and wanted to go back to BFv3 as I really liked the feel good feeling that I got from the cycle I did in the summer. Much better than the AX, (sorry DS). But the AX does do it's job just as good, just not as feel good as the BFv3 gives you. So I ordered some BFv3 and a few bottles of Traizole, (TZ), to go along with it. Well, I have only been on this new stack for 2 weeks now and I can tell you, it's quite a difference than just being on BFv3 alone. What's the difference you ask? Well, one difference I can tell is my strength has gone way up. I don't have any concrete numbers as I don't really change up the weight that I push around too much, but I can tell you guys that I do feel like I'm powering right through long involved workouts much easier than I was before the AI was added to the stack.

I seem to be leaning out quite a bit and sleep is much better too. I'm 50, so I'm pretty sure that I would feel the affects of the BFv3 and the TZ much quicker and with much more intensity than some of you younger guys would. I'm also pretty sure that the added TZ to the stack has a lot to do with this cycle being just off the wall for me.

Dosing is 3 BFv3 & 2 TZ in the morning, then 1 TZ in the evening.

Now I am also using DS's Craze as my PWO and I can also tell you guys that this is the best PWO I have used. I did have some sides when I first tried it out, but I lowered the dose and I always shake the tub now before each use. Doing that fixed any sides that I was experiencing, and it's just an incredibly strong PWO now. Focus and strength is there, and Craze just makes me not want to leave the gym. Mentally, I just want to work out forever. I have never had that feeling with any other PWO. Just need to order 2 more tubs as I am running out of the first tub that I bought. There is no way I would want to be out of Craze. That would be bad.

Dosing is 1.5 scoops.

cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice!! I'm on week 2 of the same stack. Starting to get that same feeling of powering through the workouts. Love this stuff!

newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000) newjeep75 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cookdog View Post
    Nice!! I'm on week 2 of the same stack. Starting to get that same feeling of powering through the workouts. Love this stuff!
    Ya, so you're getting the effects in the first 2 weeks too eh? Most guys are saying it don't kick in until like week 4 or something. Must be because we are a little older? Well, you're quite younger than me, but I mean like compared to the 22 years olds.