SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

So how do you get rid of the chest fat?

I have about 8% bodyfat at the moment, but it seems hard to get rid of the fat on my lower outside chest area the most. Any suggestions? or should i just cardio the hell out of my bf% until i see results?

kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kodyt21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SloppyJoe27 View Post
    I have about 8% bodyfat at the moment, but it seems hard to get rid of the fat on my lower outside chest area the most. Any suggestions? or should i just cardio the hell out of my bf% until i see results?
    No disrespect or personal hit towards you bro, But In your progress pics you are not down to 8% if thats when you were talking about being 8%...You can tell your holding alot of muscle in your pics but if you were 8% you can see your abs clearly and chest is usually more defined..Trust me I only speak from experience, i have had the same exact chest as you and i did all the weight heavy low reps, light high reps EVERYTHING the only thing will work is your diet and cardio, soon as I put 45-60 mins in of cardio each day..my tiny man tits on the outside vanished after a month or two of sticking to it..Like I said Im just trying to help bro bc Ive been there and i felt ****ty and tried asking everybody as embarrassed as I was...clean diet, and some cardio do the trick ..sorry for being long winded thats my nature=)

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aaron4418 View Post
    Other than high rep flys? ... I would agree with the cardio.. Your def lookin good tho so im hoping that is just you nit pickin at yourself
    Chest exercises don't burn chest fat the same as ab exercises don't burn stomach fat. Diet and cardio does.

SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SloppyJoe27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thanks

Originally Posted by kodyt21 View Post
    No disrespect or personal hit towards you bro, But In your progress pics you are not down to 8% if thats when you were talking about being 8%...You can tell your holding alot of muscle in your pics but if you were 8% you can see your abs clearly and chest is usually more defined..Trust me I only speak from experience, i have had the same exact chest as you and i did all the weight heavy low reps, light high reps EVERYTHING the only thing will work is your diet and cardio, soon as I put 45-60 mins in of cardio each day..my tiny man tits on the outside vanished after a month or two of sticking to it..Like I said Im just trying to help bro bc Ive been there and i felt ****ty and tried asking everybody as embarrassed as I was...clean diet, and some cardio do the trick ..sorry for being long winded thats my nature=)

No disrespect taken at all brother......I appreciate the feedback....that's the whole reason I posted on here......I'll definitely start doing more cardio.

It's just that I'm always worried about burning too many calories by doing too much cardio as i'm trying to bulk. Oh - and the reason I said i'm 8% is because the little crappy electronic thing at the gym told me I was 8.2 at the time.

I did some further research and caffeine effects those machines, so I'm sure my pre-wo may have effected the % level.

Thanks again for the feedback guys and keep up the good work.

ShanifHameed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kodyt21 View Post

Can you explain in detail about clean diet? Pls. I really wanna get rid of my body fat especially chest area.