Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoFla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm also an accountant by trade, and just so you know .. it's a bit rediculous staying in the "data" entry field after 25. Go expand your horizons. Check out forensic accounting or something or another field ... bookeeping work is only suppose to be at an intern or first 6 month level.

JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000) JonnyNUFC87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Yobie View Post
    would take labor job over office job anyday. Working with buddies joking and messing around while still getting the job done. Coming home from working outside all day feels good. Maybe I'm just weird, but office jobs suck in my opinion.
    This. Have worked as a labourer on sites and in offices. Definitely would choose labouring again (if same money), different things to do each day, don't feel like a ****, work with fun people and have a laugh at work. Also come out with a tangible end product instead of numbers on a computer.
    1k+

Registered User BIG_FAT_SLAPPER's Avatar
    BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chezdon View Post
    Hmm seems like we have quite similar views. You in London? 7.50 is a bit sht but if they're paying for your qualification...

So you're not even gonna follow it up? Gonna go for something completely different?

I think I'll be renting for a long time unless I find a rich bitch or come into a large sum of money somehow.
    Nah the midlands, everything is pretty cheap over here.
    288 crew

DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertOfShit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Scrote View Post
    This, I don't see what the big deal is. I come to work for rest and relaxtion

relaxtion

relaxtion

RELAXTION

why can't i fit more word snooter511's Avatar
    snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MY office job makes me depressed. "Office Space" although just a movie is not that far off brah, people were not meant to be caged up like this.
    "Most people's deaths are a sham. There's nothing left to die."- Charles Bukowski

"If the history of science teaches us anything, it is that what conquers our ignorance is research, not giving up and attributing our ignorance to the miraculous work of a creator."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    ★★Traditional Wet Shaving Crew ★★
    ★★★★★Foot Fetish Crew★★★★★★
    ★★★★★Misc Scotch Crew★★★★★★

Chicagoan Crew: Bears, White Sox, Bulls, Hawks

I NEG 9/11 TRUTHERS ON SIGHT.

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Harry212 View Post
    oh god how i ****ing miss it. watching movies if ive finished my work early. working in a calm, quiet environment.

now im doing a labouring job and its constant hard working from start to finish. shouting, screaming. being too tired to go the gym after work.

im a fuking IDIOT for quitting my office job. i took it for granted....goddam it.
    reading this from my desk. so far today I've browsed the misc for an hour. planning on watching a movie shortly.

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    youre only 25 as if you cant go back to a office job
    Well, look at OP's English skills...I doubt he could get back into an office job.

Just look at his resume:

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Name: Harry212

Office job - wuz so good I culd watch moovies cuz I was done fast. i am a calm, quiet wurker.

Labouring job - wurked hard and lifted goddam heavy things. im no fuking IDIOT. i can work good.

Goals - come back to office so i am not too tired to wurk out.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DesertOf**** View Post
    relaxtion

relaxtion

RELAXTION
    fukkin looooooooooooooooooool

I love my office job, mine is sitting behind the large desk inside of the gym, I can workout on my time and eat whenever I want, then misc right after I'm done lifting, talk to girls, help out people, give advice, whatever! It's easiest $7.75/hr I'll ever make for a part time job
    STEAM: rangetsu1 | SC: jonnyboiiir | IG: jonnyreyes12

misc #2 assman ω. keep hustlin' cuzz *Wrestling family crew*

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DesertOf**** View Post
    relaxtion

relaxtion

RELAXTION

You never heard of RELAXTION?

They even have cartoons about it: http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/r/relaxtion.asp

Read more about RELAXTION here:
    http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Ultima...Tub&id=5378037

"The Ultimate Relaxtion Experience - Only From a Hot Tub

People get stressed every time, everywhere. When you go to work, you get stressed, you may be at school, yet you still get stressed. You can even just play sports and get stressed. There have even been studies that show that stress is linked to the top six causes of deaths (heart attack, cancer, accidents, liver cirrhosis, and the worst - suicide..."

bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    owned u garbage man

Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris_LAMBO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    strong lack of respect for blue collar workers

office fairy *******s go to hell

this country was build by blood sweat an tears and hardwork not sitting like a ******* on your ergonomic dildo chair filling out TPS reports punk bitch.
    heheh girl im nasty, I do my thing an have you comin for me like lassie

dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dohhhhh6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Get me my ****ing coffee....

lulz
    Rape back especially scrumptuous ho hos

stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have respect for people doing manual labour jobs, ive done them once upon a time but its not for me.

brb

high salary
    fast growing company, lots of promotions and good prospects
    own room full with lots of space for me and my team, looking out over the city
    brand new desktops, three screens (one for misc, two for work)
    decent laptops
    more often than not, once a week in basel, brussels or frankfurt - all expenses paid
    free lunch everyday
    mobile phone that can be used for personal use too (within limit)
    supposed to start at 9am, never started earlier than 9.30 (same for everyone)
    finish at 5 but sometimes stay back to finish work (trust enviroment)
    big ass comfy chair
    free health care and life insurance
    monthly allowance for travel to work
    36 days holiday per year
    free tea, coffe, biscuits, cakes, fruit everyday
    training and further education suppported by company
    ideas respected and listened to - all ideas, not matter how small
    ....list goes on

i just couldnt give this up for anything else, regardless of how stressful it can get.

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at sitting at a desk for 50% of your waking life, i dont know how people do it long term
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Steroids- a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

Registered User Manchester_Brah's Avatar
    Location: Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500) Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500) Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500) Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500) Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500) Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500) Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500) Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500) Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500) Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500) Manchester_Brah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    u mad Im sitting here miscin' and watching Carl Sagan doc's in a comfortable leather chair, in a city office over looking a bay brah?

yea, u mad
    in Wales
    mod neg 28/10/10 - I ain't even mad

in b4 red

~UKM Underground Crew~

jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i can't sit all day in a room...i'll fall asleep......

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rupert IV View Post
    What did you expect from a labouring job brah? The clue is in the title. wtf anyone would ever be a labourer over an office worker, i'll never know. Unless they prefer the company of big, burly knuckle-dragging men over office chicks, of course.
    There are a lot of skilled technical field positions guys. My wifes brother is a plumber/gasfitter. $38 an hour at his job, and $2-3k in side work a month off the books. Another friend is a dual ticketed electrician/instrumentation specialist working in plant commissioning, and makes more in 3 months than most of the misc makes a year.

Both started as labour positions.

Originally Posted by Harry212 View Post
    i thought office work was turning me into a pussy. (srs)

stupid ego crap. made no sense.
    I hear you whining about a little hard work, maybe it did?

Originally Posted by IceMan210 View Post
    What exactly do you do in an "Office Job"?
    I estimate, bid, and manage projects in industrial construction, but started in the industry 14 years ago shoveling sand bags.

Originally Posted by snooter511 View Post
    MY office job makes me depressed. "Office Space" although just a movie is not that far off brah, people were not meant to be caged up like this.
    Some jobs offer a nice balance. I spend 2-3 afternoons a week out in the field, and travel to remote location sites once a month or so. Still average 40hrs/week with flexible personal time as well.

Jobs like this come to people with a decade or more of hard work in the field (ie. labour and technician positions).

Originally Posted by Chris_LAMBO View Post
    strong lack of respect for blue collar workers

office fairy *******s go to hell

this country was build by blood sweat an tears and hardwork not sitting like a ******* on your ergonomic dildo chair filling out TPS reports punk bitch.

Its the biggest problem I see with the current generation entering the workforce. You've all been told to get some generic econ or accounting degree, cause college is important. Colleges have been pumping out cubicle fodder for a decade, with nobody wanting to do real work.

Nobody gets paid until the ditch is dug, the welders finish the boiler, and the electrician passes inspection.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

train hard, train smart ovlifter's Avatar
    ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Samsong View Post
    Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    bruce lee quote, nice

johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyscans is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Worked my office job for 2 years. So long 65k$/yr,4 wks paid vacation, sick days, 13 holidays, 8% match on 401k, etc.

Quit to go back to school and I promise myself I'll never do the 9-5 slave grind again.
    WINTER IS COMING

Next meet: October?
    Squat - 350 (Goal: 405) - Bench - 245 (Goal: 260) - Deadlift - 500 (Goal: 550) - OHP - 175 (Goal: 185) Total: 1085 (Goal: 1200)

<<<***Boston Misc Crew***>>> | -Cologne Crew-
    "Vikings never gave a shi*t how they looked when they swung the axe, only that the axe landed hard and with purpose." - Jim Wendler

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supraguy View Post
    the down side about the contruction jobs and this industry is that a lot of low lifes work these kinds of jobs... and you gotta be around them all day.
    construction jobs in California have you working with a bunch of ex-cons most of the time. I'd be afraid of being shanked if one of them are having a bad day.

HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stonefacekilla View Post
    i have respect for people doing manual labour jobs, ive done them once upon a time but its not for me.

brb

high salary
    fast growing company, lots of promotions and good prospects
    own room full with lots of space for me and my team, looking out over the city
    brand new desktops, three screens (one for misc, two for work)
    decent laptops
    more often than not, once a week in basel, brussels or frankfurt - all expenses paid
    free lunch everyday
    mobile phone that can be used for personal use too (within limit)
    supposed to start at 9am, never started earlier than 9.30 (same for everyone)
    finish at 5 but sometimes stay back to finish work (trust enviroment)
    big ass comfy chair
    free health care and life insurance
    monthly allowance for travel to work
    36 days holiday per year
    free tea, coffe, biscuits, cakes, fruit everyday
    training and further education suppported by company
    ideas respected and listened to - all ideas, not matter how small
    ....list goes on

i just couldnt give this up for anything else, regardless of how stressful it can get.

and this is why Spain's economy is in the ****ter.

BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAMBAM78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brb

I built your office.

Notevenmad.PDF

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did the manual labour thing for many years and different jobs.
    I came to the conclusion of FACK THAT!

Now I work in an office. Yes, it gets boring. Yes, you feel like a drone.
    But fack me it's pretty easy going.
    I Misc'ed yesterday for (no joke) about 6 hours of my day.

The key is to find the good desk jobs. Not too much work, not too much stress, not too much micromanaging. Then you're good to go.

buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you dun goofed OP. chilling in my climate controlled office right now.
    ʙ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ʏ ᴇ ✭ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lettuce be reality
    you guys are sitting in cubicles, not offices
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hait2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thx i needed this thread. gonna graduate in a coupla months and deciding what to do. had an internship at an office job, they were really impressed w my work & offered me to come back, i just haven't accepted yet
    feel like a drone.. but on the other hand
    large company, big potential to move up, good pay (especially right outta school), quite interesting/important job devising hedging strategies and ****, pretty chill (a lot of my day is reading market news lol), new office, cool people etc..
    but still feel like a drone
    foreveradrone.jpg? worth it?
    >.<

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Misc'n from the office right now.
    CHICAGO CREW!

Royals Crew
    Chiefs crew
    Rawdog or no dog crew..

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know a guy who is 60 and works tarmacing rds motorway maintainence etc etc. He still manages 3 full bodyworkouts a week, looks ten years younger than he is.

I myself do a job which is partially outdoors and still manage to get to the gym 5 days a week. I actually found office jobs much more stressful and tiring than the security work I used to do which was 12 hr shifts. I also hated the office politics, the back stabbing which goes on. Silly old women who pass round cookies everyday and get all offended when I didn't eat any, or the guys who saw me as competion for the office whore or the better job. It was when I beat up some idiot I worked with in the pub toilets that I decided office work wasn't for me.

During that period I slacked off my workouts as I was so stressed out.Now in my current job Iam out the office a lot which is better for me and the guys I do work with are mainly in the army or ex soldiers and you don't get people bigging themselves up. They have nothing to prove,so it's an easier place to work.
    I bang trannies.

leafs anger management omeezy4sheezy's Avatar
    omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Yobie View Post
    would take labor job over office job anyday. Working with buddies joking and messing around while still getting the job done. Coming home from working outside all day feels good. Maybe I'm just weird, but office jobs suck in my opinion.
    lol dont think you read the post. Said its extremely tough and that hes constnatly getting yelled at

leafs anger management omeezy4sheezy's Avatar
    omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) omeezy4sheezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by engj View Post

Its the biggest problem I see with the current generation entering the workforce. You've all been told to get some generic econ or accounting degree, cause college is important. Colleges have been pumping out cubicle fodder for a decade, with nobody wanting to do real work.

Nobody gets paid until the ditch is dug, the welders finish the boiler, and the electrician passes inspection.
    And no one can help him save for retirement, help him sue his company when they force him to work unreasonable hours or when he injures himself. No one can give him a loan to buy that car, or get that slightly bigger house either brah.

Its not one or the other, they both work together organically.