Karim1218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dark cyde supplements reign?

Can anyone tell me about this product, someone told me about it, said it was a good testosterone boster and i would see great results with it. Id like some feedback though if anyone has some.

Ingredients:

4-chioro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien 3-17b-diol 25mg
    2a,17a dimethyl - etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol 15mg

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That will not boost your test, it will completely shut it down.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

Karim1218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    interesting, thanks for the heads up. What should i look for when looking at these testostirone products if you dont mind me asking. Im new to them, and would like to know if i ever decide to go on it.

Registered User Enquiringbutton's Avatar
    Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Enquiringbutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Darkcyde

Yo karim1218 don't listen to that other guy darkcyde is an amazing prohormone dude!!! I gained 18 lbs of pure muscle and my appetite went through the roof!!! If you want to get even bigger than you are now try it it works.

EAT BIG LIFT BIG GET BIG mistabigstuff19's Avatar
    mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mistabigstuff19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    20 yrs old. Don't ruin your natural test production.

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ yeah because 3-4 weeks of being shutdown will make your body completey forget how to make testosterone its been producing for 20 years now... right....

SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Karim1218 View Post
    Can anyone tell me about this product, someone told me about it, said it was a good testosterone boster and i would see great results with it. Id like some feedback though if anyone has some.

Ingredients:

4-chioro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien 3-17b-diol 25mg
    2a,17a dimethyl - etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol 15mg
    1. Not test boosters, they are Designer steroids that will lower you test levels not raise them.

2. Dark Cyde WAS the store front company of Phantom Labs. Dark Cyde is discontinued, Phantom Labs is not. Since you're getting this from a store front you're probably paying $70+. The same product Phantom Labs Phreak can be found for $35 on the net.

Please research before listening to your buddies. These are not for people of young age nor experience with steroids.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually, phantom has discontinued both Phreak and Phorce. Whatever stock retailers have is the end of it.

Originally Posted by SgtGreen View Post
    1. Not test boosters, they are Designer steroids that will lower you test levels not raise them.

2. Dark Cyde WAS the store front company of Phantom Labs. Dark Cyde is discontinued, Phantom Labs is not. Since you're getting this from a store front you're probably paying $70+. The same product Phantom Labs Phreak can be found for $35 on the net.

Please research before listening to your buddies. These are not for people of young age nor experience with steroids.

SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SgtGreen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Actually, phantom has discontinued both Phreak and Phorce. Whatever stock retailers have is the end of it.
    That is not correct. Phantom Labs has a different distributor now.