JamesRoux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How come I'm not getting sore anymore?

Just as the title says I've asked a few people but no one seems to be able to answer why. I've been out of the gym for 3 years and its my 2nd week back. My first week I was sore from head to toe and could barely move certain parts of my body. It took about two days then I felt great again, now I'm mid way into my 2nd week and doing the exact same exercises at the same intensity and still going to failure on final sets and I'm not sore? I'm really confused any reason why I'm not feeling it the next day? Considering how lazy I've been I would figure I'd be sore for a few weeks after working out thanks for anyone who knows the answer to this dumb question :P

trojan09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your body is adapting. If you decide to go really hard one day and push a lot harder, such as going for a 1RM, then trust me you'll be sore again, but after the initial soreness you generally won't get too sore as long as you keep working out. I'll get a bit stiff the next day after lifting, but I haven't gotten DOMS really bad since I started

TopJoey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eliminating the heat to toe soreness is your body adapting to the routine. Do you have any isolated soreness? How often are you working out?

TopJoey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eliminating the head to toe soreness is just your body adapting to the workout. Do you have any isolated soreness? How often are you working out?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Soreness decreases as adaptation increases. Adaptation increases as frequency of lifting increases.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

JamesRoux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TopJoey View Post
    Eliminating the heat to toe soreness is your body adapting to the routine. Do you have any isolated soreness? How often are you working out?
    Working out 3 days straight then 1 day off rinse and repeating

day 1 chest tri's
    day 2 back bi's
    day 3 qauds and abs
    day 4 off

also I've been only back in the gym now for less then 2 weeks and I've been out of the gym for 3 years packed on alot of weight. Just really didn't expect to adapt THIS fast all tho I'm not complaining lol