Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steph_Ard will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Diet and and haveing a stomach bug

Long story short need some advice I got that stupid virus and did not get out of the bed for four days. The first two day didn't really eat anything and if I did well you can imagine where it ended up toilet or trash can. I was so weak by day three and four I binged for two days. When yall are under the weather or just sick as a dog how do you stay on your diet and continue to eat clean. I am the only one that I know that gains weight with a virus what in the heck is wrong with me

crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a cold right now and I'm trying to eat well but it seems to be more difficult, especially when I just don't feel like eating or I have a sore throat. I find myself eating a lot of warm soup and Popsicles for a sore throat and I cut back on dairy as it tends to cause more mucus and stomach upset when I'm sick. It also depends on how sick I am. With this cold I still track calories and eat as normally as possible, but if I have the flu and I'm sick in bed I really don't even bother. I just rest, eat whatever I feel I can keep down, and keep the fluids coming. I do watch what I drink, though. I still stay away from soda and drink hot tea with Splenda or Gatorade.

I hope you're feeling better.

Originally Posted by Steph_Ard View Post
    Long story short need some advice I got that stupid virus and did not get out of the bed for four days. The first two day didn't really eat anything and if I did well you can imagine where it ended up toilet or trash can. I was so weak by day three and four I binged for two days. When yall are under the weather or just sick as a dog how do you stay on your diet and continue to eat clean. I am the only one that I know that gains weight with a virus what in the heck is wrong with me