comet2277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

workout to get ripped, how or low reps

Hey guys I'm looking for a program to get really tone up. I have been doing Max OT for about 1 month and I like the results but I'm see myself just getting big, this is fine but I really would like to get ripped.

What is everyone opinions on low reps vs. high reps to get real tone but still back on some lbs by eating the right amount.

Thanks

Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by comet2277 View Post
    Hey guys I'm looking for a program to get really tone up. I have been doing Max OT for about 1 month and I like the results but I'm see myself just getting big, this is fine but I really would like to get ripped.

What is everyone opinions on low reps vs. high reps to get real tone but still back on some lbs by eating the right amount.

Thanks
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love these questions.

A) if the program is working dont stop. The key to results is commitment.

B) There is NO SUCH THING as tone.

C) Your not going to "just get big" Unless you work out for YEARS and eat ALOT.

D) What your looking for is muscle and low body fat IE "toned"

So all in all you need to gain as much muscle as you want (which does not come easy nor quick) and then lower your bodyfat. Thats all.
    Never underestimate daily, consistent action coupled with the magical power of time.

TEEN SECTION: The uneducated trying to educate the uneducated.

Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by comet2277 View Post

Thanks
    'toned' is a result of your bodyfat, not your reps.

you lift heavy to put on muscle whil eating plenty.

you continue to lift heavy while eating at a caloric deficit to reduce bodyfat and get 'ripped'
    It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife ?? Thats not ironic thats just f*cking stupid ! What do you need this knife for ?? To stab the bastard who keeps leaving spoons all over your house ??

mikeylude99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lower reps get you bigger JACKEDD and stronger without a doubt. but you really don't get muscle endurance, speed, and explosiveness from lifting to heavy.
    i ride cross country & road bikes, so for me high reps with light/medium weights help LOTS! (thats just me though) although i do switch it up from week to week.
    low reps heavier weights - then back to medium range. i find i have my explosiveness in my body when i do my cycling. don't wanna get to bulking and be slow as FU*K. but everyone is different. cycle your routines around.

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mikeylude99 View Post
    lower reps get you bigger JACKEDD and stronger without a doubt. but you really don't get muscle endurance, speed, and explosiveness from lifting to heavy.
    Yep Olympic weightlifters posses little speed and explosiveness