Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

@Rosie

I am a stimulant junkie and have to have COPIOUS amounts of caffeine STACKED with several other stimulants/stimulant products to even be functional.

Rosie, we must be related.

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by naguirre View Post
    Hey man, the assault us freakin awesome! I just started on it and it holds up extremely well to the great rep its given! On the over caffeine thing I am bout the same way too and I've had no probs at all with headaches or other affects from using it, over all I love it well worth a try! And it taste great too....
    Thanks for your feedback on Assault - it truly is one of the best (and definitely the best preworkout) products out there! MusclePharm does an excellent job with their products catering to the athlete or performance-orientated trainee

Originally Posted by naguirre View Post
    Love the review rosie! Very presice and helpful! I agree completely with your review! Assault is my new favorite! Love it, thanks!
    Glad you're loving Assault!

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Rosie, we must be related.
    Thanks to Assault and the synergy between the Suma Root in it and the Rhodiola Rosea in IGF-2 (both products incidentally being my #1 equal favourite and top products ever!), I no longer have to use and abuse stimulants like I used to, and the only stimulants I take now are what's in Assault and Shred Matrix

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Temz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks a lot for the review. I tried it myself for the first time today, and I had previous experience with N.O. Xplode. With Xplode, it always took a couple of days for the effect to fully kick in at the start of the cycle, but with Assault I actually felt it in less than an hour for the first time in the cycle. I don't know if I was just energetic, but it sure gave me the strength to life heavier weights, the pump (I had a burn set at the end of every exercises to promote pumping), power to go for full reps, and the stamina to get out of my workout tonight feeling that I could just turn back and start all over again. For me, from the first scoop this was definitely better than NO Xplode.

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Temz View Post
    Thanks a lot for the review. I tried it myself for the first time today, and I had previous experience with N.O. Xplode. With Xplode, it always took a couple of days for the effect to fully kick in at the start of the cycle, but with Assault I actually felt it in less than an hour for the first time in the cycle. I don't know if I was just energetic, but it sure gave me the strength to life heavier weights, the pump (I had a burn set at the end of every exercises to promote pumping), power to go for full reps, and the stamina to get out of my workout tonight feeling that I could just turn back and start all over again. For me, from the first scoop this was definitely better than NO Xplode.
    No worries

Preworkout products are ones you really want to feel effects of from the first dosage, and yes, Assault does just that. Half a scoop is adequate enough as well for effects, without resorting to multiple scoops and overdosing from the recommended dosage as you do many other preworkout products.

Did you use the original formulation with the Suma Root or the first of the new formulations out? I don't know about anyone else, but I personally notice the difference between the formulas - they both work, but there is a difference.

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RosieCheeScott View Post
    No worries

Preworkout products are ones you really want to feel effects of from the first dosage, and yes, Assault does just that. Half a scoop is adequate enough as well for effects, without resorting to multiple scoops and overdosing from the recommended dosage as you do many other preworkout products.

Did you use the original formulation with the Suma Root or the first of the new formulations out? I don't know about anyone else, but I personally notice the difference between the formulas - they both work, but there is a difference.

~Rosie~
    Please take that back.

bkay32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great review, I bought the musclepharm stack a while ago and assault was definitely my favorite part of it! Along with the BCAA (Recon). I've tried n.o xplode, jack3d, and many other pre-workouts, but I'd have to agree with you by saying that assault was my favorite. I just bought no shotgun and it's similar to assault but I don't think it will be a re-buy because of my love for assault. I am running low on it though, which means its time to order some more, what flavors do you guys Reccomend? I have the blue arctic raspberry one and love it but I'd like to see if you guys liked any other flavors =)

Originally Posted by bkay32 View Post
    Great review, I bought the musclepharm stack a while ago and assault was definitely my favorite part of it! Along with the BCAA (Recon). I've tried n.o xplode, jack3d, and many other pre-workouts, but I'd have to agree with you by saying that assault was my favorite. I just bought no shotgun and it's similar to assault but I don't think it will be a re-buy because of my love for assault. I am running low on it though, which means its time to order some more, what flavors do you guys Reccomend? I have the blue arctic raspberry one and love it but I'd like to see if you guys liked any other flavors =)
    If you want to recomp (i.e. gain muscle mass whilst simultaneously losing bodyfat), you need to ensure that your NUTRITION is manipulated PERFECTLY for you, since this is what will make or break your success! As far as supplements, at 17 years old, you don't need to be using Assault (even though it IS the greatest!) or any other preworkout products - you don't need to be using anything but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) to gain mass, honestly, and I don't recommend using anything else but these basic staples until you are older and have built up a solid training base. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results, so focus on getting them on target for your goals and needs!

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

Also a note that Recon is a postworkout product, not a BCAAs product - MusclePharm has a separate BCAAs product. And also, not sure what stack you got, but sounds like the Mass Stack - if you got this, the only product in this stack that I would recommend you use is the Combat powder re protein requirements; you most definitely do NOT need anything else in this stack, especially NOT Battle Fuel (and if you are using this, I recommend stopping immediately and waiting until you are at least 21 years old and/or have been training correctly for several years before using this).

Re Assault flavours, Blue Arctic Raspberry is my favourite - I actually got two more tubs of this yesterday and was stoked to find a couple of tubs with the Suma Root IN it! Next would be Green Apple, and then Raspberry Lemonade - if I have tubs of the original and new formulas, I will do 1/3 serving of Green Apple and 2/3 serving of either Blue Arctic Raspberry or Raspberry Lemonade; they're quite nice. I have not yet tried the Fruit Punch, but I know others like it (might have to try that when my Blue Arctic Raspberry runs out, if the original formula of it is available where I got my Assault last night).

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

haiky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Assault is a good pre, but 11/10 is way too much

Originally Posted by haiky View Post
    Assault is a good pre, but 11/10 is way too much
    Each to their own.

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tastes amazing!!

00username has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love assault

hateme2death has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hateme2death has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hateme2death has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

awesome review ..

such a detailed & clean review . so glad to hav read this .. just few days before i had bought ma assault hardcore series (fruit punch).. gonna start using it from feb16 . many told me few negative opinion on assault but after seeing this am happy that i chose the right one & thanks a lot for making my mind free thanks and any ideas about fruit punch flavor