Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Rosie's Review of Muscle Pharm's Assault

I wanted to try the Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault flavour, and Drew was great enough to give me some to last a while. I have used Assault on and off (Sean's stash) when I have not had another preworkout available, but never consistently or cumulatively, and this was my first real opportunity to see how it affected me. The conditions under which I used Assault were not typical of me re other supplements and products used with (i.e. no stimulants, not full dosages of the supplements I was using, and using the bare minimum and not even all of my staples), I was VERY pleasantly surprised with my experience, and already have a tub of the Raspberry Lemonade flavour on the way for continued use. The latest addition to my list of STAPLES, Assault is a product I do not want to be without! See why . . .

What is it?

* Allows you to train harder and longer
    * Lift more
    * Recover faster
    * Increase the anabolic environment and response to training
    * Increase nutrient delivery to and waste products from working muscles
    * Increase oxygen saturation
    * Increased blood flow
    * Increase energy output
    * Improved mental focus without overstimulation or crash

For more information Assault, review Muscle Pharm :: Hardcore Series :: Assault.

Formula: 11/10. The addition of the Suma Root is what sets Assault apart from other preworkout formulas, and is the reason why Assault works so well for me.

Smell: 9/10. In the tub the Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault smells like bubblegum. When mixed with water, it has a slightly sweeter scent, but still like bubblegum.

Taste: 8/10. The Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault tasted like a Bubble-O-Bill ice-cream (something we have in New Zealand - bubblegum flavoured ice-cream with a bubblegum nose). The taste could also be likened to the flavour of the Mixed Berry Powerade ZERO.

Solubility: 10/10. The The Blue Arctic Raspberry Assault mixed well on shaking, even for only a few seconds, with no residue.

Texture: 10/10. Like flavoured water/Mixed Berry Powerade ZERO.

Energy: 11/10. I am a stimulant junkie and have to have COPIOUS amounts of caffeine STACKED with several other stimulants/stimulant products to even be functional. However, when I was using Assault, I had actually been without stimulants for a little while and was not using any with it - a very RARE occasion for me. Assault contains little caffeine or stimulants, and if it had been any other preworkout product I would have had to stack it WITH my regular stimulants and INcrease the recommended dosage of that product in order to even see effects re energy, but with Assault ONE SCOOP was enough to give me NOTICEABLE effects re energy - during a time when at any other time, I would be going into serious stimulant withdrawal and be barely alive. The energy from Assault is smooth and focused, and lasted ~12 hours each time - one of the definite highlights of the product.

Mental Focus: 10/10. My focus didn't waver, either in the gym or out of it, and working was definitely easy. As with energy, without stimulants I am non-functional, but I was alert and very productive, with great concentration.

Pumps: 8/10. I got some decent pumps using Assault, even though the bulk of my training re sets/reps was not really optimal for or focused on getting pumps.

Vascularity: 8/10. I actually started seeing veins in my deltoids that I have never seen before when using Assault, which was interesting. Vascularity during training was pretty good, especially through deltoids and arms.

Endurance: 10/10. Definitely had this - my speed endurance just got better and better! The endurance and speed endurance I had using Assault was what I experience when I use Drive, and that's saying something (I will never have to use Drive again)!

Strength: 9/10. I actually adjusted my training programme a week before starting Assault, and was lifting heavier deliberately for most exercises, with strength a focus. I was definitely surprised on a couple of exercises that I was actually able to move a weight I have not used in quite some time, and for pretty much all exercises - except Close-Grip Pull-Ups, which suffered terribly (although there was only a minute rest between sets, and usually I use ~3 minutes for this exercise) - I was able to use weights that I had left off at the end of my last strength-focused training period.

Training Intensity: 10/10. I always train with intensity (aside from the 'off' days, which we all have every now and then, when my body just will not do what I want it to do), and this was no different. However, I was able to even able to keep my intensity high during my post-weights cardio, not something I am often able to do after EVERY resistance session (and usually I will just do this at moderate to high intensity).

Recovery: 9/10. My body only started suffering from training sessions the last few days. Before that, I experienced no DOMS from training, even though I was lifting heavier and doing different things from what I had been doing for the few months prior. And after resistance training, my body most often still felt FRESH, and I was able to make post-weights cardio INTENSE. Sleep was definitely deep and restful. I also want to note that pre, during and now, I have only been using HALF the recommended dosage of IGF-2, dosing only first thing (no pre-bed!) - the only product that has ever really helped me re recovery - and my recovery is as good, if not better than using IGF-2 (recovery being one of the primary reasons why I love IGF-2)!

Nutrient Repartitioner: N/A. I didn't really use Assault for this purpose - in fact, most of the time I was using it, when I ate, I was FORCING the food down because I had NO appetite (which is also rare for me).

Other Effects: 10/10. No Beta-Alanine tingles experienced . . . A lot of sweating during pre-weights cardio (which I don't mind, and could have also been attributed to the fever I was running throughout the first few days of starting Assault) . . . No crash experienced, either physical or mental . . . Assault seems to have a cumulative effect, becoming more noticeable as you use it . . .

Other Comments: I had not used creatine for ~3 weeks before using Assault (another rarity) and my muscle creatine threshold levels had returned to baseline. When using creatine, I dose pre AND post-training, but with Assault it was only pre. Although it takes ~3 weeks at five grams a day for the body's muscle creatine levels to return to reach threshold (meaning I was nowhere close to it), using creatine definitely makes a difference and could have contributed to some of the training effects I experienced.

Overall: 11/10. Assault is the FIRST preworkout product that I have ever used that I used the RECOMMENDED dosage and saw results. It is also the ONLY preworkout product that I have ever used STANDALONE and NOT stacked with multiple stimulant products. The fact that I was FUNCTIONAL on ALL levels withOUT having ANY additional stimulants aside from the minimal caffeine in Assault is the primary reason why Assault fast became my #1 preworkout product of choice and the only one I will use, and my FIRST EQUAL FAVOURITE PRODUCT EVER! For the first time I am NOT using stimulants and I am NOT going into withdrawal, training intensity is awesome and I can breathe well without 'help', my fitness re endurance and speed endurance and strength are on the rise, and my recovery has been awesome using only HALF my regular dosage of IGF-2 - the results speak for themselves! Definitely the inclusion of Suma Root in Assault makes the difference, working synergistically with the Rhodiola Rosea in IGF-2 (I dose these products 60-90 minutes apart), and cumulative effects make for constant progress and improvement on all fronts.

Would I use again? Yes! After using Assault, even for a week, there is nothing else I would choose or want to use pre-training any more - it gives me what I want and need. I can FINALLY stop abusing stimulants and give my body an INdefinite break from them without it being detrimental to my functionality!

Would I recommend? Definitely - I already am! I cannot say enough about Assault!

This review can also be found at post #9 of my log Genomyx H.E.A.T.s up the Female Terminator with DCP to Smolder for Competition.
    Last edited by RosieCheeScott; 01-18-2011 at 07:07 AM.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SOLID review brotha! Thanks for all the in depth honesty with each category my man, I LOVE reviews like this.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    SOLID review brotha! Thanks for all the in depth honesty with each category my man, I LOVE reviews like this.
    LOL, Rosie is female
    Not affiliated

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by little rambo View Post
    No worries, bud I always do comprehensive reviews, so that they give others an idea of what my experience was like (since my body often does not react as expected), and can help them make an informed decision on whether or not trying or using that product is for them.

(And yes, as asianstyles said, I'm female)

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Outstanding review, glad you liked it so much.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for this review, you just made me want to try assault! my only question is about caffeine content, about how much is in a scoop? i remember reading 100mg somewhere, but that may have been an older formula.

glad it worked so well for ya
    Keep getting bigger and stronger without messing up my joints (already pretty screwed)

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118838601&page=30

Review thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118660261

I want to squat 2x my bodyweight

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lhockey View Post
    thanks for this review, you just made me want to try assault! my only question is about caffeine content, about how much is in a scoop? i remember reading 100mg somewhere, but that may have been an older formula.

about 150 mg per serving size (half scoop).
    Latest Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648573

Originally Posted by RatherBeLifting View Post
    Outstanding review, glad you liked it so much.
    Cheers

Awesome stuff - trust me, you won't be disappinted!

There's ~150mg in a serving.

~Rosie~
    Last edited by RosieCheeScott; 01-18-2011 at 12:27 PM.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10) notewar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rosie how do you consume Assault?

I took it on an empty stomach, 4 hours after my lunch and mixed 1 scoop with 12 oz of cold water.

Unfortunately i dont feel any pump, str gain or focus during my workout. How long you have to take this product before it reaches it's optimal effectiveness?

Kind regards

Originally Posted by notewar View Post

I took it on an empty stomach, 4 hours after my lunch and mixed 1 scoop with 12 oz of cold water.

Unfortunately i dont feel any pump, str gain or focus during my workout. How long you have to take this product before it reaches it's optimal effectiveness?

Kind regards
    I put it in water and shake it up - I mentioned this in my review. Dosing/timing is also mentioned in post #1 of my log linked at the end of my review - I use one serving of Assault ~30 minutes pre-training, and my training is started 60-90 minutes after waking on an empty stomach.

Pump is irrelevant - they mean nothing when training. I don't personally care whether a preworkout products does this or not - this is not my reason for using a preworkout.

As I mentioned to someone else, how I experienced Assault and the conditions under which I used it are not typical of most people, so I cannot say how long it takes for someone else to notice it at optimal effectiveness. In saying that, Assault is a PREWOKOUT products, and effects are noticed IMMEDIATELY. Re optimal effectiveness, the effects of Assault are cumulative, and it definitely kicks in within a week - Drew may be better able to give an answer re general period of use until optimal effectiveness is reached, although this WILL vary from individual to individual.

~Rosie~
    Last edited by RosieCheeScott; 01-19-2011 at 06:24 AM.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by F3D View Post
    about 150 mg per serving size (half scoop).
    Correct, 150mg per serving i.e. 300mg per full scoop
    Originally Posted by notewar View Post

Kind regards
    Hate to be harsh in anyway, so don't take that as my intent. But supplements are not the "magic pill"...hydration, diet, training regimen all play factors in pump/strength/mental focus during gym sessions.

I can take any product in the world, hell even AAS, and if I'm not training correctly I won't see a single result. Analyze your routine, reps, weight range, and even rest time between sets...ask questions about them if you must, and once you have those nailed down then get into why certain things aren't happening.
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn it still sounds amazing, but 300mg is too much for me pre workout (exertion headaches). are samples available anywhere? i'd love to try a half scoop, but often don't have luck when using less than the full recommeded serving (except presurge unleashed )
    Keep getting bigger and stronger without messing up my joints (already pretty screwed)

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118838601&page=30

Review thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118660261

I want to squat 2x my bodyweight

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn it still sounds amazing, but 300mg is too much for me pre workout (exertion headaches). are samples available anywhere? i'd love to try a half scoop, but often don't have luck when using less than the full recommeded serving (except presurge unleashed )
    Just got word that bb.com received samples of blue assault...keep in mind 300 is in one full scoop, recommended serving is half scoop, even still I rarely use a full scoop...

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Holy indepth review! I'll be looking into Assault in the futrue, looks very promising.

The full recommended dose is 1/2 a scoop. (150mg)

Definitely amazing (and this from someone who used to need several GRAMS of caffeine PLUS other stimulants daily)!

Bodybuilding.com has samples, as Drew mentioned.

Half a scoop IS the recommended serving of Assault. So start with that, and go to one scoop later if you like - I started on one scoop because I thought that WAS a serving, which ended out being perfect for me.

Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Holy indepth review! I'll be looking into Assault in the futrue, looks very promising.
    Cheers Had to cover all the bases

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great review! but what caused the ban??

PaulDirac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulDirac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulDirac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulDirac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulDirac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PaulDirac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yeah

solid review.Heared good things about this supp

Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redesign2alpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

great review. Makes me look forward to getting my jug next week.
    Respect and Honor

His name was Death, and Hell followed with him

"if death was a god. there is only one thing to say to death, Not today"

Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    great review! but what caused the ban??
    Originally Posted by RosieCheeScott View Post
    Still waiting on more information about the AndroSeries and release dates, guys - hopefully I have something that will make you smile by the end of January!

~Rosie~
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    This is a banned subject.
    I would say it had to do with this...^^^^

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    oh snap
    thanks, drew

trying assault at the gym tonight. wish me luck.

i'm normally not big on using a pre workout. but, i recently ran a tub of LIT-UP, which i liked very much (will be buying a couple more tubs soon). I have 2 tubs of pump-bol. have 1 tub of assault (with 2 more on the way). plus, 2 tubs of EST Methyl Mass EP on the way. going to be awhile getting through all of those. . feels good, though.

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh snap
    thanks, drew

i'm normally not big on using a pre workout. but, i recently ran a tub of LIT-UP, which i liked very much (will be buying a couple more tubs soon). I have 2 tubs of pump-bol. have 1 tub of assault (with 2 more on the way). plus, 2 tubs of EST Methyl Mass EP on the way. going to be awhile getting through all of those. . feels good, though.
    What flavor Assault do you have?

actually it really doesn't matter, they all taste awesome haha
    Latest Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648573

right now, i have rasp lemonade. but, i went ahead and ordered blue arctic and fruit punch, too.

justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000) justin6683 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got a few rasp lemonades tastes amazing.. One of the best tasteing ive had...

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just got a bottle of Assault in the Blue Arctic Raspberry then promptly spilled it everywhere on the kitchen counter. Entire kitchen counter is blue now.

(srs)

It's good though, but I prefer the Fruit Punch flavor.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    Could have been - nothing was mentioned (and usually they tell you)...Doesn't really matter now though, and I am no longer with Primordial Performance for personal reasons...

I'm not a big preworkout product either, bud, but have used a few - usually I stack several stims, creatine, and other things together pre-training, but now that I have used Assault, nothing else will do

I've used the Blue Arctic Raspberry and Raspberry Lemonade (actually have two tubs of the latter in the cupboard) - both are nice.

Originally Posted by justin6683 View Post
    I just got a few rasp lemonades tastes amazing.. One of the best tasteing ive had...
    Sure is

Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    Just got a bottle of Assault in the Blue Arctic Raspberry then promptly spilled it everywhere on the kitchen counter. Entire kitchen counter is blue now.

(srs)

It's good though, but I prefer the Fruit Punch flavor.
    At least your kitchen counter will be able to handle whatever you throw at it, LOL

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow very in-depth review! i love it when i see reviews like this

i love testing / trying out products to see what works and what doesnt and assault really did wonders for me!
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post
    wow very in-depth review! i love it when i see reviews like this

i love testing / trying out products to see what works and what doesnt and assault really did wonders for me!
    No worries All of my product reviews are comprehensive and cover all aspects of the product's claims, etc., evaluated objectively and honestly from my personal experience with the product and the circumstances under which I used it.

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeDontRebuild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great review and I happen to agree with everything mentioned. Outstanding product by MP.

naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man, the assault us freakin awesome! I just started on it and it holds up extremely well to the great rep its given! On the over caffeine thing I am bout the same way too and I've had no probs at all with headaches or other affects from using it, over all I love it well worth a try! And it taste great too....

naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10) naguirre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love the review rosie! Very presice and helpful! I agree completely with your review! Assault is my new favorite! Love it, thanks!