Registered User NcredibleCracka's Avatar
    NcredibleCracka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NcredibleCracka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NcredibleCracka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NcredibleCracka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Journey to becoming meanest Cracka in Central GA

Well I broke down and decided to start a log, join me for the ride if you dare.

Stats:
    Height: 5'8
    Weight:170

Bench: 225
    Deadlift: 315ish
    Squat: 250ish
    (Havent maxed those 2 yet, i pull 275 for 5 reps on deads, and use 205 full ROM for squats)

Current Stack: Gaspari Sp250 and Sizeon (Switching to Mp Assault and Mp Combat Powder soon)

Goals: Get to 185-190 before cut and deployment ends, got until August before i go on leave..
    Bench: 265
    Deadlift: 365
    Squat: 315

Alrite, here comes day 1..

Back day.

Bent BB Rows: 135 3x10
    Lat Pulldowns: 120 behind neck 3x10.. (power goes out halfway through 2nd set, threw a twist in it)
    Wide grip seated rows: 100 3x10
    T bar rows: 2 45lb. plates and a 25lb. 3x10
    Deadlift: Warmup 225 6 reps, 2 working sets 265 for 5 reps..
    Bent Db rows: 50lb db's 3x10..

Song of the day: Five Finger Death Punch, War is the Answer..

Let me know how yawl think I'm doing..
    Long day in the Sandbox tomorrow+ Shoulder/Tri day, should be interesting..
    Pics of my fatyness coming soon..

Thanks for reading..

NcredibleCracka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NcredibleCracka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NcredibleCracka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NcredibleCracka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Day 2: Shoulders/Tri's

Had a pretty decent workout today.. Lifts went up alittle this week so rep scheme was alitte different, usually dont do 10 reps alot..

Here we go:

Standing military press (Bb): 1 warmup set 85lbs 10 reps.. 3 working sets 95lbs. 3x10, only got 6 the first set lol..

Seated miltary press (Db): 40lb. dumbells 3x8

Cable side laterials: Cant remember weight, set on 40 or 50.. 3x10 each arm

Front plate raises: 35lb. plate. 3x10 (pausing at top of each rep)

* Shoulders are cooked by now, lets move on to Tri's

- Tri's

Skullcrushers: 25lb plate and 5lb plate on EZ curl bar.. 3x10

Close grip bench: 45lb plate on EZ curl.. 3x10

Tricep pushdown: set on 100lbs. 3x10
    (done on knees, spread rope and pause at bottom of each rep)

Song of the day: Five Finger Death Punch: No one gets left behind

Wells thats it for the day boys.

Be back tomorrow for Bi/Leg day..

Dont be afraid to leave feedback.
    Later

Day 3: Bi's/Legs/ Forearms

* Bi's

Bb Curls: 85lb. 3x10
    Concentration Curls on Row machine: set on 60lb. 10x8x8
    Alternating Cable curls: set on 40 10x8x8
    2 hand cable curls: set 110, 3x10
    Chin ups: 3x10

* Forearms:

Wrist curls: 35lb Db 3x10 each arm (Think i need to work on form, my wrist was hurting)
    Behind Back Forearm Curls: 85lb Bb 3x10

* Legs

Squats: Warmup Set 155 6 reps.. 2 working sets. 205 5 reps. no spotter today so i just stuck with 205, felt like i could do more, but didnt wanna push luck without spotter..

Calf raises: 4 45lb plates and 1 25lb plate on each side. 3x15.. Done on leg press machine.

-This isnt a leg friendly gym, so that is all i did for legs. Will do more next leg day when i can get to the other side of the Fob, much better gym over there..

Tomorrow is a rest day, so ill be back on chest day.

Later.

After a nice rest day it is back to work..
    Day 4

*Chest day

Flat Bb bench: 10x8x6x4x4

Incline Bb bench: 10x5x5x5x5

Flat Db flyes: 30lb db's 3x8
    (Twisting Db's inward at top of rep)

Standing Cable Presses: 3x10 set on 70

Cable Crossover: 3x10 set of 50 i believe

- Pretty good workout today.. A guy came in i havent seen in the gym in a month.. And my last set of bench with 190 i got up and he said to me, looks like somebody has done some growing.. Got up off of incline bench and he said again, man you are getting thick..
    Little Motivational booster there..

Well ill be back for back day. Thanks for reading fellas

Day 5

Pretty good back workout today

*Back Day

Bent Bb Rows: 135lbs. 3x10
    Bent Dbs rows: 50lb Dbs 3x10
    Wide Grip seated rows: 100lbs 3x10
    Lat pulldowns: 110lbs 3x10 (pause at bottom of each rep)
    T bar rows: 2 45lb plate and a 25lber. 3x10
    Deadlifts: 1 warmup set 235lbs 6 reps. 2 working sets 275 5 reps.

Song of the Day: Three days grace- Never Too Late

Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey bro! Strong lifts! What branch are you in?
    You incline bench more than my flat bench haha. Oh, how are you liking Gaspari/Sizeon/mp?

Originally Posted by Ryandrummer View Post
    Hey bro! Strong lifts! What branch are you in?
    You incline bench more than my flat bench haha. Oh, how are you liking Gaspari/Sizeon/mp?
    Thanks bro.. And dont worry you will get there, just eat and lift hard, by time your reach my age, if you stick to it you'll be putting up some nice numbers.

And i like the Gaspari Sp250/Sizeon stack.. The Sp250 dont really give me alot of energy but does give me alot of focus and great pumps.. I have also seen nice strength and size increase using the Sizeon.. Sp250 is Refreshing Orange Flavor and Sizeon is Artic Lemon Ice, both taste pretty darn good..

I havent got to try out the Musclepharm products yet. They are on the way in the mail.

Thanks for checking out my log bro..

Btw, I am Active Duty Army.
    Last edited by NcredibleCracka; 01-21-2011 at 06:03 AM.

Day 6

Well, my workout partner had a early shift today, and i would be the one replacing him later on in the day, so i was on my own today... It sucked lol.
    Well here is how it went.

Shoulder/Tri day

* Shoulders

Standing Bb Military Press: 10,8.6,5 (Weak on this lift today)
    80lb for first set.. 95lbs for the rest.

Seated Military Press: 5,8,8 (This one too)
    115 for first set. 95 for next 2

Side Laterial Raises: 20lb Dbs 3x10

Front Plate Raises: 35lb plate 3x10

Db Shrugs: 50lb Dbs 3x10(hold for 10 seconds on last rep)

*Tris

Tricep Dips: 3x10

Skullcrushers: 10,8,6 (using easy curl bar)
    25lbs each side for first set.. 35lbs on each next 2 sets.

Cgpb: 10,8,6,5 (easy curl bar)
    35lb plate first set, 45lb plate next sets

Tricep pushdown: 110lbs. 3x10

Single arm Tri pusdowns: 30lbs 4x10

Song of the day.. 3 days grace. Time of dying.

-Wow, crappy shoulder/tri day for me.. Prolly the heavy chest day taking it out of me, followed by lats being sore as crap from a great back day..
    Had a bad shoulder day last time i did a heavy 5x5 bench 2 days prior, so I am sure that is what it was, on top of that i didnt have my spotter today..

Well for a bonus i got a little story for you fellas.. Not a great one, but its something and i thought it was funny..

Anyways, I go into the gym, knockout the standing mil presses and get ready to move on to seated mil presses.. A korean guy grabbed the last 35lb plate and walked off with it so i was one short.. So i walk into the little room that has the benches.. A dumba$$ E-7 was doing flat bench with 225, a decent sized guy. He gets done with it and i ask his spotter if they need the 35lb plate that was on the ground.. He said, nah man take it.. And immediately the E-7 rips his earbud out and says, "WhAT YOU WANT" Lol, all i could think is what a arrogant prick.. grab the 35lb plate and walk off...
    Next funny moment, i finish the seated mil presses and proceed to go grab my Dbs for laterial raises, I walk in the room with all the Dbs and benches and see he has another E-7 join him... A short stalky guy.. He unracks 235 and im thinking ok, pretty strong guy.. The second he starts to lower it i see he has his feet up on the bench.. I thought, ah man this is gonna be good, bar hits his chest, starts to press and loses balance and nearly falls off the bench. I had a LOL inside.. A few minutes later somebody calls him on the phone and he tells them, i almost dislocated my shoulder.... Next he has a smaller guy in there with him.. I walk by and see the little guy Db presses like 45s.. But the prick E-7 isnt spotting him, he is just standing in front of him watching him. I see him get like 3 or 4 reps out and on about the 5th one I seen, he gets stuck halfway up and the E-7 cat just stares at him. How dumb can one be..
    One more, they are getting ready to leave, but one goes to show the prick E-7 the cable crossover.. Im thinking hurry up, imma need that in a minute.. Haha, he does about 3 reps and says, "This is Gay"... At first i thought he was joking about not knowing what a cable crossover was, but apparently he really didnt..
    I lied, one more now lol.. As the walk out the gym, they take their turn on the scale, the prick E-7 as i like to call him steps on the scale..Hops off and is like, YEAH, 218 BABY.. Ugh, sorry hoss, that scale is off by 2 pounds, you have your uniform and boots on.. Oh yeah, you also got on the scale with a M4 that has a full mag in it lmao..

--- Yup,today was full of facepalms for me.. Inb4 cool story bro.

Day 7

Sweet new stack came in today. Went to the gym before i checked the mail, so i didnt get to try it out today.. I will be taking the Combat Powder tonight before bed.. Fingers crossed that it dont taste like ass.. Will try out the Mp Assault on chest day..

Bi's/Legs today..

* Bi's

-BB CURLS: 10,10,6 (used 85,95,105)
    -Standing Cable Curls: 3x10 (110lbs)
    -DB Cross body Hammer Curls: 10,8,8 (30 for first set, 35 for next 2)
    -21s on EZ Curl bar: 3 sets with 22.5lbs on each side
    (was only able to squeeze out 5 full reps on last set)

*Legs

-ATG Squats: 4 sets.. Warmup with 155 6 reps
    working sets 5 reps each... 205,215, 225
    (Glad i had a spotter on last set, went a little too deep on last rep lol)

-Calf raises on leg press: 3x20.. 4 plates on each side for first set. 5 plates for next 2

--- Legs are doing better after squats now.. Will be adding in Leg presses next week..
    Rest day tomorrow. Be back on chest day with a small product review of Mp Assault and Mp Combat powder..

Song of the Day.. Eminem.. Im not afraid.

JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaDeSousa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NcredibleCracka View Post
    Sweet new stack came in today. Went to the gym before i checked the mail, so i didnt get to try it out today.. I will be taking the Combat Powder tonight before bed.. Fingers crossed that it dont taste like ass.. Will try out the Mp Assault on chest day..

Bi's/Legs today..

* Bi's

-BB CURLS: 10,10,6 (used 85,95,105)
    -Standing Cable Curls: 3x10 (110lbs)
    -DB Cross body Hammer Curls: 10,8,8 (30 for first set, 35 for next 2)
    -21s on EZ Curl bar: 3 sets with 22.5lbs on each side
    (was only able to squeeze out 5 full reps on last set)

*Legs

-ATG Squats: 4 sets.. Warmup with 155 6 reps
    working sets 5 reps each... 205,215, 225
    (Glad i had a spotter on last set, went a little too deep on last rep lol)

-Calf raises on leg press: 3x20.. 4 plates on each side for first set. 5 plates for next 2

--- Legs are doing better after squats now.. Will be adding in Leg presses next week..
    Rest day tomorrow. Be back on chest day with a small product review of Mp Assault and Mp Combat powder..

Song of the Day.. Eminem.. Im not afraid.

Good work, keep us posted.

Originally Posted by JoshuaDeSousa View Post
    Good work, keep us posted.
    Thanks man and you can count on it..

Day 8

Well, first I'll give yawl the update on the new stack.. The MusclePharm Combat Powder does infact taste well... Pretty darn good.. Mix 1 scoop with 2 cartons of low fat milk from the DFAC.. Not sure if the milk comes from Afgan Goats or Cows lol.. Anyways, on to the MusclePharm Assault, this taste pretty good as well.. Cant give a fair review on it now though, i will say i took it about 0630 this morning and it got me pumped to go to the gym.. But my workout buddy had to take care of alot of things before we went and i walked around in the cold for 30 minutes it seemed like, in a short sleeve shirt.. Then this gym was packed so i froze walking across the Fob to the other gym.. So by time i got there most of it has worn off.. My hands were still frozen in a heated gym til about my 3rd set on the 5x5... So I'll give another update tomorrow under better conditions..
    On to the workout.

*Chest Day

1st warmup with 135 for 10 reps, Warmed my muscles up but not me.

Bb bench: 5x5 w/ 185
    (not bumping up next week, cause i feel my spotter had to help on the last set)

Incline Bb bench: 135 3x6 (not on Smith this week, and was worn from 5x5)

Db flyes: 3x10 25lb Db's (Rotate Db's in at top of rep)

Cable Chest presses: 3x10 set on 50lbs.

Cable crossover: 50lb 1x10
    (Only did one set cause a guy had been waiting to get on it, and my partner's were ready to go)

: Fingers were froze through 3rd set on 5x5, should be able to get all 5 sets clean next week and get the green light and jump it up to 190.. But like i said, I'll be back tomorrow with a more fair review for the Mp Assault, conditions just werent right for it this morning, although it got me ready to hit the gym, I feel having to wait and walking through the cold to the other side of the Fob it wasnt in full effect..

Cheers and thanks for reading..

Day 9

Well first the little update i promised.. I am happy with the Mp Assault, I didnt give me a huge rush of energy, but i am not mad at that cause in the past i have found i dont react very well to Pre Workouts as far as huge energy rushes go.. Although it did give me a decent little amount of energy, I was ready to go lift.. But it did give me really nice focus and awesome biceps pumps.. Best Bicep pump i have had on a back day... So all in all i am happy with this product..

* Back day:

Bent Bb rows: 10,8,6

Seated Rows: 10,8,8
    120,135,135 ( 135 was pretty heavy to me, had to use alittle momentum on last 2 reps)

Bent Db row: 3x10.. using 50pd Db's

Lat Pulldowns: 3x10 set on 120lbs.

--- Didnt do deads today, needed a rest from them this week and was burnt at the end of the workout so 275 for 5 reps woulda killed me.. Be back to heavy deads next week..
    Prolly start putting them at the beginning of my workout, numbers are going up fast on these so they suck at the end lol...

Cheers be back tomorrow.