Rizzy920 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Had some Alcohol today one cut :/

I usually consume about 1600-1900 calories a day, but tonight I had about 2200 calories, while counting my alcoholic drinks. I feel bad about drinking tonight. Do you guy's think it is going to affect me? Also, if it is, how long do you think it'll take me to burn it off.

*Had some Alcohol today ON cut
    IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Ex-Fat Kid

Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul-T will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that's funny, 2200 calories is low for me and I'm on a cut

You will be fine. Just follow your plan the other 90% of the time

ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rizzy920 View Post
    I usually consume about 1600-1900 calories a day, but tonight I had about 2200 calories, while counting my alcoholic drinks. I feel bad about drinking tonight. Do you guy's think it is going to affect me? Also, if it is, how long do you think it'll take me to burn it off.

*Had some Alcohol today ON cut
    its all about consistency i think.... having drinks is fun, but dont need it more than once a week. that's my mindset now, me a month ago would be like oh, it NFL playoff weekend it's cool to just drink beer all day and watch games, but i'm going to watch the games sober and maybe drink next saturday. i'm trying to cut right now by the way. if i slip just on saturday its cool, but i know if i had a few beers watching the games tomorrow i would destroy my cut (admitted lack of willpower of calories after drinking)

Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think its dependent on what you drank...300 extra calories of beer wont have ANY affect on you...and you will still loose weight this week AND have fun.

300 cals of hard alchohol (5-6 shots)...i guess can have an affect on you in terms of how you feel the next day, but you wont get fat or have any negative weightloss effects because of it.

Have fun and live life.
    18 y/o-183 lbs-6'4
    March 29th-
    April 5th-
    April 12th-
    April 19th-
    April 26th-

Get Wide-Get Legs.

Rizzy920 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with all of what you guy's are saying.
    I drink every once a while, but I usually go work it out the next day.
    And yeah, have fun and live life while looking good.
    IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Ex-Fat Kid

Avesta777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rizzy920 View Post
    I agree with all of what you guy's are saying.
    I drink every once a while, but I usually go work it out the next day.
    And yeah, have fun and live life while looking good.

I've been on a moderate cut recently, but consumed alcohol on New Year's Eve. I was initially worried about the effect it would have, so I made sure to drink a hard, reasonably expensive liquor (my choice was Belevedere vodka). This form of alcohol is less processed than beer, for example, and far far less in terms of additives and empty calories.

I kept up the intensity of my training during this time and my diet remained good. The ironic thing is that a week and a half later, I was dropping the weight from my midsection. In short, a "one-off" experience with alcohol is far from fatal to your progress.

MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am a singer/songwriter--------->>> www.unkeepable.com

Registered User iversonmourning's Avatar
    iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you really freaking out over 300 cals??? I bet your diet fluctuates 1-200 cals a day and you don't even realize it based on serving sizes, missed calculations, etc etc. 300 cals one day out of the week is not going to make or break you. Relax.

elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elgatito71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jejejeje don't worry you'll be fine.. just drink a lot of water and jump back in the horse today.. no biggie
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=655657063&posted=1#post655657063 = first cut back in 2010

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153696761&p=1064656001#post1064656001 = second cut 2013

amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10) amazongb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've never had issues with weight gain and moderate drinking here and there..

suthyrnman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it wont affect you that much but whenever alcohol is in your system your body is not going to burn fat until it is out of your system. thats why i stay away from it

ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFour89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by suthyrnman View Post
    it wont affect you that much but whenever alcohol is in your system your body is not going to burn fat until it is out of your system. thats why i stay away from it
    Dont listen to this guy because he didn't read the post apparently. Don't worry about it at all. Completely forget last night even happened. Be happy with your progress. End of story.

Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bajinga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Paul-T View Post
    that's funny, 2200 calories is low for me and I'm on a cut

You will be fine. Just follow your plan the other 90% of the time
    That's also funny, 2200 calories is high for me and I'm on a cut.
    Due to my lack of weight.
    Also, the thread should have ended here.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” - Maria Robinson

I rep/neg back, unless you write "I want extra rep!"

http://internetometer.com/image/24938.png

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty sure you should be able to lose weight on 2200 calories at your height/weight...but whatever
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisMTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Feedback

Are you competing next week?

Otherwise, don't sweat it .

Have a good one.
    Epigenetic!

wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually don't post on this forum, but jeez a lot of you people have borderline eating disorders. I've lost 40lb in the past year with no loss in muscle mass or strength; I am sitting at a lean 5'11" 185lb and I drink 1-2 times a week and eat out at least twice a week as well. In other words, I think you're going to be okay.

MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by suthyrnman View Post
    Not quite true

The body has a general preference for burning alcohol over carbs & fat, but that's a long way from suggesting that it stops fat being burned all the time it's present.

The liver can only burn alcohol so fast - between around 5 & 15 grams per hour, depending on your levels of alcohol dehydrogenase. Since around a third of the calories in alcohol are wasted as heat during this process, the alcohol can only really contribute 25 - 75 cals an hour. The balance of calories will be provided from carbs, fat & protein.

z280c91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    as long as your not taking a fat burner prolly wont affect you too much, drinks once in a while is one thing, bingeing 3 days a week is another..just make sure you get plenty of water the next day cause your prolly a lot more dehydrated