Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Supreme 90 Day (vs P90X)??

I just saw a commercial for "Supreme 90 Day". I have been considering P90X (waiting on a copy from the public library to try the program out).

https://www.supreme90day.com/

Has anyone heard of this program? It looked good from the little I saw in a commercial on tv, but is it a pretender, or for $19.99+shipping is this a viable alternative the the much more expensive P90X, which I have heard good things about??

NOTE: This is a serious question- I'd like at least a few serious answers...

(I also work out at home, so I won't be looking for an electrical outlet to plug my laptop into in a squat rack near you!)

Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xev will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    P90x is the second iteration of the P90 program. Maybe they have the original P90 at the library, it might also be under the Beach Body name but it's actually the original P90 program.

Also, fyi...in the P90x instructions they recommended starting with P90 and working up to P90x. Not sure where you are in your progress but it's something to think about. I did the original P90 program at the end of 2009 and lost about 30lbs doing it. I was completely out of shape at the beginning and couldn't even do 100% of the workouts.

ps - sending you a pm btw

Sound the Lunk Alarm!!!!! HighGear's Avatar
    HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HighGear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks similar to P90X. I did P90X, and while it was a great workout, there was nothing super secret they were revealing. Just a guided workout. I'm sure if you follow their (P90 Supreme) workout schedule you will burn fat and build muscle as well. For $19.99 sure seems like a bargain as compared to P90X.
    When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion. –C.P. Snow, Science and Government

Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy seperating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems, and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures! - NoPainNoGain

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hoch, I would think a man of your technical prowess could easily find a "trial version" of the videos where you would obviously download just to check and then delete from your hard drive and then proceed to purchase if you liked it.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000) kademrulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Or you can borrow my copy of P90x that I am currently not using. I'd be more than willing to lend it to you.

����������

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Hoch, I would think a man of your technical prowess could easily find a "trial version" of the videos where you would obviously download just to check and then delete from your hard drive and then proceed to purchase if you liked it.
    Or I could send you a trial copy......

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used the original version (Beachbody) of Dr, Horton's CD, and lost 50 lbs while doing so. Much easier than P90x, and much more likely to be "stuck to" by most folks. P90x is pretty brutal, where the original is not so much. Again, in either case, diet is 90% of where the success comes from.

If I can find my original version, I may do it while I rehab.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    P90x is pretty brutal, where the original is not so much. Again, in either case, diet is 90% of where the success comes from.

If I can find my original version, I may do it while I rehab.
    Agreed P90X is brutal, tons of pushups and pullups involved. And if you actually follow along and keep up the pace of the video you will be wiped out at the end of the hr.

Did it last year for the 90 day deal but to be honest it wasn't for me, I wasn't enjoying it & prefer to lift weights.

golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Supreme 90 Day looks like it just came out. It is not the same as the original Power 90 and is from a totally different company. Supreme 90 Day appears to be a rip off of P90X, but for a lot less money.

One of the reasons P90X has such a high success rate is because the package/program they send you is very structured and many people need that. There is no shortage of help for P90X, but my guess is with Supreme 90 Day you'd be going at it alone.

If you are the type of person that just needs the DVDs and the workout calendar and know how to eat healthy then you'd probably get just as good results with it (assuming the DVDs don't skip every second).

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Again in either case, diet is 90% of where the success comes from.
    Yep. Those amazing transformations you see are from those who stayed true to a tight nutrition program while they were "confusing their muscles" lol. S90D just seems like a knockoff of the original. Why not give it a shot? Sure beats paying 120 bucks.I did a round of P90x when it first hit the market. I didn't think it was all that hard, even the cardio. I was using bands instead of weights. And it did get me doing pull ups, so I suppose I owe Tony Horton some gratitude for that. Yep, I lost lots of fat and was sporting a 6-pack at the end of 3 months, but I was also eating at a deficit.

I can't speak for S90D, but please note that I found P90X much more cardio and interval based than pure strength.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

JHandsome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I think it's worth a shot

I did P90X as a straight up newbie and even though it was tough I got through EVERY single workout. I was well cut up and defined but once I stopped eating how they instructed - ALL WENT DOWNHILL!! I think it's an awesome program, and from seeing the Supreme 90 commercial I KNOW the workouts are pretty much all the same - but way cheaper. I'm going to check it out as well, but if you want to DESTROY fat I say go with Insanity. I did it last year and saw a 6-pack for the first time EVER! I'm going to do it this year as well soon as I'm done with my current diet. Give it a shot man, everything in life deserves a try. If you don't like it, send it back and get your $ back - simple.

RjThaMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hochspeyer View Post
    I just saw a commercial for "Supreme 90 Day". I have been considering P90X (waiting on a copy from the public library to try the program out).

https://www.supreme90day.com/

Has anyone heard of this program? It looked good from the little I saw in a commercial on tv, but is it a pretender, or for $19.99+shipping is this a viable alternative the the much more expensive P90X, which I have heard good things about??

(I also work out at home, so I won't be looking for an electrical outlet to plug my laptop into in a squat rack near you!)

Supreme 90 workout are less than 45 mins and he focus on more variety ways hit ur Muscles than it does with p90x Tabata Inferno is Insane .Diet Guide is just reaLLY BASIC COMPARED TO p90x guide.

It will take like 8 weeks get your order for supreme 90

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for no "(srs)" tag!

p90x v. xp 9.0?

I'd go with Unix.

Just sayin'.

For teh gainz!
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

djmobey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In third month of S90. Did P90x and Insanity (although didn't finish Insanity as it beat up an old athlete's knees too much). S90 is kind of a cross between P90x and Insanity.

Workouts are short so those pressed for time will like that.

It's a good compliment to the other two.

Bottom line is that proper diet and hard work = results, regardless of the program.

I do like these programs as they give some structure at home without having to buy an entire gym. And I am a firm believer in muscle confusion. All these programs do that well.

S90 is much cheaper but you might look for it at Walgreens or Walmart as delivery can take quite a while if ordered off the web.

Originally Posted by hochspeyer View Post

SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperCK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Supreme 90 is a joke.

Go with P90X

Silkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used many Beachbody products to include P90X and Insanity. I am a believer of the products but I also believe that just about any product can work if you stick with it and eat clean. As someone else stated, eating clean is 90% of the battle. I ordered Supreme 90 Day a couple of weeks ago and got it yesterday. I did the first program as soon as I received it. It offered a good work out but the moves were really fast. I was trying to finish up one set and the instructor was moving on to the next (I haven't commited his name to memory yet). On a couple of the routines, I only got in 2 sets as opposed to 3 just to keep up. I am sure it will be better as I learn the moves but as for day 1, it was just a bit too fast. The P90X program is just a bit more structured as far as the meal plan, schedule and even the quality of the video. You can just tell Beachbody spent a little more money... but I can't say that makes the work out any better. If you are considering S90D, I say go for it. I can also say P90X is an awesome program as well. Beachbody offers support through their message boards, etc but if that's not something that you are interested in then that's not a selling point...

I will be doing day 2 of S90D in just a little while.

Best of luck with your choice.

ajay72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Supreme 90 has print out sheets for tracking weights and reps, comes with online support, and a meal plan to follow that lists planning for the entire program. The difference from P90's meal plan.....it doesn't work with you to adjust your caloric intake based on weight. My husband happened to pick up Supreme 90 at Walgreens some time ago. I've wanted to work one of the Beachbody programs and know a few people who have done them. Since we already had this one, I decided to go for it. I work the Supreme program, follow the P90X meal plans, make my own recovery drinks with 8oz. 100% juice and a heaping teaspoon of pure creatine powder, and use recovery shakes for supplements made with a Medical Meal protein powder, almond milk and whatever variations of flavor (fruits, yogurt, PB, etc) for more calories, if needed. It was been a week and I feel great! I've been doing Zumba for about 6 months. I also trained and completed the 3Day walk this past summer, so I've been in some type of decent shape prior to starting. My husband has not. He has been getting his butt kicked all week and has been more sore than I have. It's a program that challenges you. I've had to modify some of the workouts (pushups and some ab work), but can feel it working! The portions for the meals are HUGE and I have felt like I couldn't possibly lose weight, eating this much. I stepped on the scale (even though you shouldn't), after 4 days and had already lost 2.5 pounds. My mid section has already reduced. I took time to make a room in my house that is specifically designed for workouts, before beginning. I made sure I had all of the equipment, grocery shopped to follow the meal plan exactly, have all of my revocery and protien drink stuff in a station in the kitchen and have a basket that I keep all measuring tools readily available on the counter. I agree with other posts....if you can find a program that pushes and challenges, change your eating habits, prepare and follow.....you CAN succeed!!

vabbi95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    day two of supreme 90 day and ending sweating again. i gotta keep it up! i worked out sometimes, but spend most of my days sitting in front of the computer working. for $20 bucks buy the program and save your life. ...now if i can just get my diet in order.

current weight 210#, height 5'9"

scrawnyguy44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuperCK View Post
    Supreme 90 is a joke.

Go with P90X
    Supreme 90 is a joke? How is that?

I have done Supreme 90 and lost 10-15 lbs doing so. I have not tried P90 or P90X but they are more of a weight loss program than anything else and that is not what my goals are anymore. I believe P90X requires no more than some bands and a pull-up bar whereas Supreme 90 requires an exercise ball and dumbbells. I had to purchase 5-30lb sets of dumbbells for the program so for the extra money you would spend on P90X you may end up spending roughly the same on Supreme 90 plus the dumbbells.

It's a good weight loss program. The workouts are usually short but some are quite intense. If you have the dumbbells already, I would strongly recommend Supreme 90 Day for the price.

I purchased mine from Walgreens. If you purchase from their website you can get the extra ab workout for just the shipping and handling. If you purchase from a Walgreens or another retailer you cannot get the extra ab workout...they will not send it to you.

vabbi95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Supreme 90 day workout - Day 6 Cardio Challange

-- Day 6 of supreme 90 day and ended sweating again. it was the cadio workout that did me in today. i recovered quickly, so i probably didn't workout hard enough. But, I sweat. The hardwood in my family room was slippery! I'm only down a pound, but i feel tight and sore sometime. I'm also not working the program like they recommend... everyday. I started 4/3/12 and today is 4/21/21. 18 days, 6 workouts in... One workout every third day, kind pitiful, but at lest I'm raising my heart rate. For $20 bucks I bought the program from Walmart and I'm trying to save my life. ...now if i can just get my diet in order.

current weight 209#, height 5'9", age 44

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vabbi95 View Post
    ...now if i can just get my diet in order.
    +

Originally Posted by vabbi95 View Post
    now if i can just get my diet in order.
    You've posted this twice, what are you doing about it?

Registered User Leon in Houston's Avatar
    Leon in Houston has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    FYI: Supreme 90 Day is now available at Big Lots for only $4. I picked up the box set today.
    I can't post the link, but you can find it on Big Lots website under New Arrivals.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Leon in Houston View Post
    FYI: Supreme 90 Day is now available at Big Lots for only $4. I picked up the box set today.
    I can't post the link, but you can find it on Big Lots website under New Arrivals.
    thank you for the timely info

I didn't want to bump an old thread, but I found this one while searching for information on the Supreme 90 system.
    I purchased it before reviewing it since it was so cheap.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are we all doing here then?

I'll drive.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I didn't want to bump an old thread, but I found this one while searching for information on the Supreme 90 system.
    I purchased it before reviewing it since it was so cheap.
    Meh I don't care but hotch went all hardcore on the weights

do you like it?

I penciled in a start date of aug 1st. Perhaps I'll bump this thread again in 3 months.

I penciled in a start date of aug 1st. Perhaps I'll bump this thread again in 3 months.
    why wait?

do it up

sman165 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have done both programs and I was doing supreme 90 in the morning and then p90x at night.. If I had to chose I would def go for p90x.. supreme 90 is a good program and def good for the price but I find I get alot more out of p90x.. But it always comes down to how much you put in to your workouts and diets.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sman165 View Post
    I have done both programs and I was doing supreme 90 in the morning and then p90x at night.. If I had to chose I would def go for p90x.. supreme 90 is a good program and def good for the price but I find I get alot more out of p90x.. But it always comes down to how much you put in to your workouts and diets.
    We are coming up on two years since he asked the question -- My guess is that he has probably decided by now.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.