Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The Worlds #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

jwluzzi22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

what happens after the 2month period of taking oxy elite pro?

hey guys i was just curious as to what happens to your body after taking oxy elite pro? if you continue a work out and diet do you gain all the weight back? do you gain any of the weight back? any feedback woudl be greatly appreciated

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) shadar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit shadar's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jwluzzi22 View Post
    hey guys i was just curious as to what happens to your body after taking oxy elite pro? if you continue a work out and diet do you gain all the weight back? do you gain any of the weight back? any feedback woudl be greatly appreciated

OEP's going to speed up your metabolism a bit due to the stims. This means your body is burning more calories. Calories are what cause weight gain or loss. For every 3500 calories that you eat that you don't burn you gain a pound. On the opposite side, for every 3500 you burn more than you eat you lose a pound.

So you'll only gain weight back if you intake too many calories after you stop taking it.

OEP "may" help lower your appetite and it "may" help you lose more fat than if you didn't use it. Neither of these is guaranteed. And the vast majority of your weight loss will be from your diet and exercise. Taking OEP and keeping everything else identical will like result in nothing happening different than what's happening right now or perhaps a very minor weight loss.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Bringin the Synergy Back xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 197 lbs
    xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xR1pp3Rx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xR1pp3Rx's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    OEP's going to speed up your metabolism a bit due to the stims. This means your body is burning more calories. Calories are what cause weight gain or loss. For every 3500 calories that you eat that you don't burn you gain a pound. On the opposite side, for every 3500 you burn more than you eat you lose a pound.

So you'll only gain weight back if you intake too many calories after you stop taking it.

OEP "may" help lower your appetite and it "may" help you lose more fat than if you didn't use it. Neither of these is guaranteed. And the vast majority of your weight loss will be from your diet and exercise. Taking OEP and keeping everything else identical will like result in nothing happening different than what's happening right now or perhaps a very minor weight loss.
    yep this.... but if youd like to continue your sucess add some LX during your off time
    Supplement Mercs : Reps For Hire

Stephen2step is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight gain?

Hey bro did you ever experience weight gain when you stopped taking oxyelite pro please reply thanks

Stats: 5'9", 190 lbs
    omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) omaron91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit omaron91's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Stephen2step View Post
    Hey bro did you ever experience weight gain when you stopped taking oxyelite pro please reply thanks
    He just said you will gain it back if your diet and calorie intake isnt right. Each person is different.
    R.I.P. Zyzz - We Miss You

Weight gain?

Originally Posted by omaron91 View Post
    He just said you will gain it back if your diet and calorie intake isnt right. Each person is different.
    Yah I know but I wanted to know if anybody actually experienced it I'm very curious to know

Stats: 5'10", 150 lbs
    Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dead Cell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dead Cell's BodySpace
    Keep your diet in check and you won't gain anything back.

Weight gain

Originally Posted by Dead Cell View Post
    Keep your diet in check and you won't gain anything back.
    Yeah man I recently lost 55 pounds I'm 16 and man I've been scared about I I would gain weight! But I cook everyday for myself good diet! Thanks bro btw is it okay to treat myself once a week with a cheat meal?

ImageryDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Oxyelite and gaining the weight back

I took Oxyelite and it was fantastic. I did P90x during the time I was on it and continued to work out for a year. I went on and off the Oxyelite and lost 15 lbs, was tone and in shape, rode century bike rides... Then one day my heart fluttered, felt like all the blood rushed to my head, I almost fainted and went to the ER sweating and heart racing. They said get off the oxyelite. Now it's a year and a half later and I have gained 30 lbs and am in a total depression. I lost the ability to do the intense workouts I did before, I wheeze when I work out, if I take any supplements to help me work out, I get heart palpitations and I am fat. The worst.

Don't take it.