MurphysLaw1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Patience and Guidance

Hi all im sure you have had questions like this many a time but here goes i started losing weight in august last year as i was weighing in at 270lb couldnt get clothes to fit me very nice and started to feel abit uncomfotable so i decided to give it a try and try and lose some weight . I Had also given up smoking so thought this was just another hurdle in feeling better all round at christmas time i was weighing in at 231lb and doing well but got really ill the docs wasnt sure what was a matter with me and kept fobbing me off for weeks untill i finally ended up in hospital with a bad infection in my blood from an abscess behind my ear drums i had them drained and a few more weeks off to recover and in this time i went down to 205lb and really felt terrible i work on the oil rigs so need to be quite strong but was struggling to lift anything and wasnt really much use when i was out there . I have now put on about 20lb again and feel alot better but would like to start a fresh in the gym and to start putting on muscle im defianatley not afraid of hard work but would just like to know whether anyone can help me with maybe a programme and some diet advice anyhelp would be great just tell me to sling my hook if not thanks alot Bernie