VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolleyCoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bench press was all jacked up

So, yea, ya’ll were right. My form was all jacked on my BP. My wrists were bent and grip was too wide.

I met w/ the PL coach who works w/ the Bahamas national team and he helped me to fix my BP, plus did some exercises to help strengthen them. And you know what, at the end of my workout today....no sore wrists! It made all the difference!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the input!
    "Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are, to some extent, a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it, piece by piece -by thought, choice, courage, and determination.” -H.J. Brown

“Whether you believe you can or whether you believe you can’t, you are right.” -Henry Ford

KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Excellent news! Glad the problem was corrected before it got worse
    -KimP