jizzle124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working out same muscle 2 days in row..

What happens if your workout gets cut short one day and you only have a very light work out? Can you do a heavy day the next day?

For example, I did half my chest work out yesterday before something came up and I had to leave.
    I'm a little sore today, chest definitely feels worked out except not as much as usual.

Would it be okay if I had a full chest day today?

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look, it all depends on volume and intensity:

If you walk to work today, even if it is a couple of miles, even if it is powerwalking, you can squat heavy tomorrow.

If you stack the top shelf today, you can overhead press heavy tomorrow.

And you are allowed to walk to the shower after your heavy leg work, and go for a hike the next day, if you can walk(it well help recovery better than lying on the couch). It won't reduce anything.

Olympic lifters are notorious for squatting three to six times a week, often alternating front squat and back squat. But only once is heavy, and reps and total volume is low, so there is no problem.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its really something only you can answer yourself depending on your recovery ability and how hard you feel you worked yesterday. if it was me though i would not train on consecutive days, you said your chest definitely feels 'worked' so i would just leave it till your next chest workout
    "The journey to a place worth getting to is never easy but pain is only temporary, victory is forever" - Jeremy H.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary" - Vince Lombardi