Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica2394 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not sure if op still checks on this thread but, did you and anybody else who corrected it have to practice holding the posture throughout the day as you would with upper back or did it just come in time with the stretching/strengthening
    10/28/11 T2-L1 spinal fusion surgery
    4/28/12- back brace off and good to go

been to the land of modneg and back

former hunchback on the road to aesthetics

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats so bad about a pelvic tilt? i ahve it, i got a herniated disc and curious if this played a major role in my herniated disc injury.

the doctor has me doing "pelvic tilts" i lay n my back and push down to the ground for 5 second holds. for 20 reps... 4x a day
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by emerica2394 View Post
    not sure if op still checks on this thread but, did you and anybody else who corrected it have to practice holding the posture throughout the day as you would with upper back or did it just come in time with the stretching/strengthening
    If you spend 23 hours a day in a bad posture (even on sleep if sleeping on stomach, can't sleep on back, etc.), one hour if training is going to be close to pointless. You would spend the majority of your time undoing what you did at the gym. I can tell you something though, my rolled forward shoulders posture is almost fixed after barely a week, as all the pulling exercices I've been doing have forced my shoulders to come back to its natural position, so it's easier to hold them there during the rest of the day. I still have to remind myself, but it's much easier.

Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    whats so bad about a pelvic tilt? i ahve it, i got a herniated disc and curious if this played a major role in my herniated disc injury.

the doctor has me doing "pelvic tilts" i lay n my back and push down to the ground for 5 second holds. for 20 reps... 4x a day
    It's bad for many reasons, but hyperlordosis, kyphosis, etc. are consequences of bad posture, not the direct causes of all these issues. First of all, it's not how it's supposed to be, so you are unbalancing your body. These imbalances cause more issues, including injuries. In example, for my case, it seems that those imbalances are causing my fascitis plantar when running (the weight is not distributed over my feet as it should be). All my compound excercices suffer from this, as my bench press and overhead press are very limited from my poor shoulder flexibility, squats make my lower back hurt and my deadlifts are somehow unbalanced, with some muscles not participating enough. Neck forward can also cause

Secondly, aesthetically-wise, it makes the body look much worse. Chest looks smaller, upper body with is less than it should be, belly looks like permanently bloated (you look pregnant), etc.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty sure i have it worse than anyone itt, is there even any hope of fixing it within 3 months? Trying to get rid of it by the end of the semester....gym does not have a glute kickback machine and i don't have a foam roller. Will just strenghtening hamstrings and doing hip flexor stretches and abs be good enough?...It doesn't look so bad in pics but IRL it is horrible and i always look like i have a huge ass. Stopped wearing t shirts cause of it and have had to wear sweaters every single day.
    Attached Images
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Pretty sure i have it worse than anyone itt, is there even any hope of fixing it within 3 months? Trying to get rid of it by the end of the semester....gym does not have a glute kickback machine and i don't have a foam roller. Will just strenghtening hamstrings and doing hip flexor stretches and abs be good enough?...It doesn't look so bad in pics but IRL it is horrible and i always look like i have a huge ass. Stopped wearing t shirts cause of it and have had to wear sweaters every single day.
    Lol I have it worse than you. I've noticed that a lot of black people have it.

Mine's so bad I can barely squat/deadlift without pain in my back. That's why my lifts are so slow compared to everything else.
    www.muscleprestige.com

phone only vibrates for low battery crew

◄FILMM∆KERS CRW►

IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Foze View Post

Mine's so bad I can barely squat/deadlift without pain in my back. That's why my lifts are so slow compared to everything else.
    Yeah Foze is still the worst I've seen on here. Yours is about the same as mine.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Foze View Post

Yeah but im at high bf so it looks/feels worse

Originally Posted by IhateAPT View Post
    Yeah Foze is still the worst I've seen on here. Yours is about the same as mine.
    Okay so about how long to fix it?
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dergo View Post
    If you spend 23 hours a day in a bad posture (even on sleep if sleeping on stomach, can't sleep on back, etc.), one hour if training is going to be close to pointless. You would spend the majority of your time undoing what you did at the gym. I can tell you something though, my rolled forward shoulders posture is almost fixed after barely a week, as all the pulling exercices I've been doing have forced my shoulders to come back to its natural position, so it's easier to hold them there during the rest of the day. I still have to remind myself, but it's much easier.

It's bad for many reasons, but hyperlordosis, kyphosis, etc. are consequences of bad posture, not the direct causes of all these issues. First of all, it's not how it's supposed to be, so you are unbalancing your body. These imbalances cause more issues, including injuries. In example, for my case, it seems that those imbalances are causing my fascitis plantar when running (the weight is not distributed over my feet as it should be). All my compound excercices suffer from this, as my bench press and overhead press are very limited from my poor shoulder flexibility, squats make my lower back hurt and my deadlifts are somehow unbalanced, with some muscles not participating enough. Neck forward can also cause

Secondly, aesthetically-wise, it makes the body look much worse. Chest looks smaller, upper body with is less than it should be, belly looks like permanently bloated (you look pregnant), etc.
    intresting. my chest is my best part. iv always had a good chest lol. so if i fix this ,it will make my chest look even bigger? sounds nice.

and yea i have no abs. i mean i do but its very small, not sure if the apt has somethign to do with this. but curious to see when i get it fixed...

thanks..
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------

also OP. you mentioned " Do not stretch the hamstrings, i repeat, DO NOT! Stretch the hamstrings. But i can't even touch my toes you say? Well this is because of the position of your spine, once you fix your APT you will magically be able to touch your toes again (Or just be able to stretch farther)."

This is the stretches that i am doing. my physical therapist has me doing this...

which exercises of these stretch my hamstrings... which ones should i avoid? my pt=bad??

-------

svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000)
    also OP. you mentioned " Do not stretch the hamstrings, i repeat, DO NOT! Stretch the hamstrings. But i can't even touch my toes you say? Well this is because of the position of your spine, once you fix your APT you will magically be able to touch your toes again (Or just be able to stretch farther)."

This is the stretches that i am doing. my physical therapist has me doing this...

which exercises of these stretch my hamstrings... which ones should i avoid? my pt=bad??
    #18, #19, #38

Tbh there's nothing wrong with stretching the hamstrings, but if you got APT your hamstrings would already be long and stretching them will be a waste of time.
    Oh and OP is right, I could magically touch my toes after a few months of these exercises without any hamstrings stretches.
    Nowadays I stretch my hamstrings on deadlift day, but I'm at the point I sometimes get knots in my hamstrings & glutes the day after. (that's good)

Stretches and such just give you temporary flexibility, they won't really fix or cause muscle imbalances.
    If the PT has a bigger workout plan, and just finishes off with those stretches, is ok then I do all those too. (I stretch any muscle I worked on at end of workout)
    But if all he has for you is doing stretches, hmm I think you're wasting your time bro.

A good basic posture rehab would be :
    • myofascial release for knots (foam rolling, tennis ball, etc) (recovers ability for full stretching of muscle)
    • stretches (gives you that flexibility to perform the exercises in proper form)
    • strengthening exercises for the weak muscles (fixes imbalance)

Good luck bruh

IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) IhateAPT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay so about how long to fix it?
    Well I can't really answer that because I failed to fix mine. I'm going to reattempt it now. I made a lot of mistakes. Worst one being that I hurt my back every single leg workout with the stupid things I was doing.

Originally Posted by svartberg View Post
    #18, #19, #38

Tbh there's nothing wrong with stretching the hamstrings, but if you got APT your hamstrings would already be long and stretching them will be a waste of time.
    Oh and OP is right, I could magically touch my toes after a few months of these exercises without any hamstrings stretches.
    Nowadays I stretch my hamstrings on deadlift day, but I'm at the point I sometimes get knots in my hamstrings & glutes the day after. (that's good)

Stretches and such just give you temporary flexibility, they won't really fix or cause muscle imbalances.
    If the PT has a bigger workout plan, and just finishes off with those stretches, is ok then I do all those too. (I stretch any muscle I worked on at end of workout)
    But if all he has for you is doing stretches, hmm I think you're wasting your time bro.

• myofascial release for knots (foam rolling, tennis ball, etc) (recovers ability for full stretching of muscle)
    • stretches (gives you that flexibility to perform the exercises in proper form)

Good luck bruh
    thx bro. repped yea he has me doing these stretches 2x a day. and when i go to the physical therapy. he gives me ultra sound heat/cold. with some machine. he heats me then i do those stretches with him. then he freezes me and i leave.

u think i should just cancel the PT? or do those ultra sound systems help heal (herniated disc etc.)
    -------

svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000)
    thx bro. repped yea he has me doing these stretches 2x a day. and when i go to the physical therapy. he gives me ultra sound heat/cold. with some machine. he heats me then i do those stretches with him. then he freezes me and i leave.

u think i should just cancel the PT? or do those ultra sound systems help heal (herniated disc etc.)
    Np dude, those stretches and the heat/cold will only be good as long as you do them, but they won't fix the main problem which is muscle imbalance.
    Dunno what your PT has in plan for you, maybe you're in such a bad state he's just starting slow ?

It doesn't hurt to learn the theory behind posture (which muscles are short/overactive, and which are long/weak)
    Like the pelvic tilts your PT gave ya, check the video below. (helped me break into the core exercises here, as my back was too poor to do planks and stuff)
    See how he talks about internal abs/obliques (core) ? basically by sucking the gut he forces pelvic tilt forward which uses more core, instead of backward pelvis tilts (APT) which uses more lower back.

Your PT is a professional, maybe just ask him if he has any plans to progressively strengthen your core/glutes/etc ?
    If not hmm, bad apple, guess you can just do that on your own, or get some other therapist ey

Peace bro

btw don't get confused when he says strengthen lower back, these exercise are pure core and don't work lower back at all

23kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone got a link as to how to properly use my foam roller for fixing APT?

Original link from OP is dead. I'm sure it's simple but I've not used one before.

Originally Posted by svartberg View Post
    #18, #19, #38

Good luck bruh
    So i guess my logic is right? Ive always felt like the main things i need to do are strengthen hamstrings, glutes, core, and hip flexor stretches be damned. Guess i need to buy a foam roller though.

So i guess my logic is right? Ive always felt like the main things i need to do are strengthen hamstrings, glutes, core, and hip flexor stretches be damned. Guess i need to buy a foam roller though.
    Ye that's pretty much it dude, and you definitely need a foam roller.
    Tbh I wouldn't put a timeline for fixing your posture, because a lot of time is spent just learning this stuff (mistakes, bad form, etc)
    But once you get it, is pretty simple stuff and you can use it for the rest of your life.

Good luck bruh

AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlbertoStone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Has anyone tried this stretch? According to the guy, it stretches the psoas only and doesn't hurt joints and tendons(?) like the lunge stretch

youtube.com/watch?v=iEbvVwuBnzg

Originally Posted by AlbertoStone View Post
    Has anyone tried this stretch? According to the guy, it stretches the psoas only and doesn't hurt joints and tendons(?) like the lunge stretch

youtube.com/watch?v=iEbvVwuBnzg
    Yes tried it a while back, definitely interesting stretch but I didn't get that good results with it.
    Don't let his explosive vocabulary & fear mongering get to you, is just another stretch out of a million you can do.
    I prefer to stick to rolling & stretching, easier and more predictable for me.

Btw looks like you mixed things up a bit bro, stretching doesn't hurt the joints/tendons.
    What he says is just that it's pointless to stretch without myofascial release (e.g. foam rolling) because you're only stretching the bit that's healthy.

Bottom line try it out & use whatever works best for you, peace brah

is APT scoliosis? by the way because thats what i have confirmed with an mri.
    -------

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is APT scoliosis? by the way because thats what i have confirmed with an mri.
    APT is hyperlordosis if I remember correctly. I have APT unfortunately as well.

Scoliosis is a shift in the lumbar curve laterally though but could be either APT or PPT.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

boywonder14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boywonder14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boywonder14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi guys i from london i found this site by searching how to correct a anterior pelvic tilt i hope you guys can help me , I play football (soccer) and I wanted to strengthen my core but I think I went straight into the deep end because after a week or too I started to feel my psaos muscle hurt but I could still play football but then I dislocated my right shoulder and was out for around 6 weeks, during those 6 weeks I was just either playing video games in a bad posture which i have been doing for years before that or I'd be hunched @ my university doing essay's , but when I returned to football I could still play after a week or two In training i hurt my groin or adductor but i still played a week after that my coach wanted me to do some extra fitness drills and it was pretty intense and during the drill I felt my back really sore but I carried on and went through the pain then after that session my back has been in pain ever since, i have went to chiropractor which she didnt help at all and i had a mri which gave me the all clear, i went to my physio and she has just started to do strengthening and stretching and she seems like she knows alot as everything i researched on how to fix my problem she has already said prior to working with the phsyio i was seeing a sports therapist and he would be doing soft tissue work .. do you think with both of these combined i will get better soon? i have been injured for a year now and its so depressing but i finally found out my problem so hopefully il be better soon, could someone give me a time period? the pain hurts when im walking or just standing up straight so i havent been able to live properly just really been sitting down alot but with the correct posture, i can upload pics if anyone needs to see .. someone please help me as i have alot of great opportunites coming up in the MLS

Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dergo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by boywonder14 View Post
    hi guys i from london i found this site by searching how to correct a anterior pelvic tilt i hope you guys can help me , I play football (soccer) and I wanted to strengthen my core but I think I went straight into the deep end because after a week or too I started to feel my psaos muscle hurt but I could still play football but then I dislocated my right shoulder and was out for around 6 weeks, during those 6 weeks I was just either playing video games in a bad posture which i have been doing for years before that or I'd be hunched @ my university doing essay's , but when I returned to football I could still play after a week or two In training i hurt my groin or adductor but i still played a week after that my coach wanted me to do some extra fitness drills and it was pretty intense and during the drill I felt my back really sore but I carried on and went through the pain then after that session my back has been in pain ever since, i have went to chiropractor which she didnt help at all and i had a mri which gave me the all clear, i went to my physio and she has just started to do strengthening and stretching and she seems like she knows alot as everything i researched on how to fix my problem she has already said prior to working with the phsyio i was seeing a sports therapist and he would be doing soft tissue work .. do you think with both of these combined i will get better soon? i have been injured for a year now and its so depressing but i finally found out my problem so hopefully il be better soon, could someone give me a time period? the pain hurts when im walking or just standing up straight so i havent been able to live properly just really been sitting down alot but with the correct posture, i can upload pics if anyone needs to see .. someone please help me as i have alot of great opportunites coming up in the MLS
    Hey!
    For most of us who suffer from kyphosis or APT, pain is not an issue, just bad posture. You seem to be quite unlucky with injuries, so you should seek more professional opinions and try different specialists.

You should post pictures from both sides, front and back. Make sure you include your knees and shoulders in both front and from behind pictures.

boywonder14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boywonder14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boywonder14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heres the pics
    Attached Images

You definitely have Anterior Pelvic Tilt, but shoulders and head (for what I can see) seem to be fine.

You asked for a timeframe, but that's kinda hard to give, but the sooner you start to fix it, the better.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL i said I would post my old APT pics becasue I thought they looked way worse than anyone elses I saw. Here's me from around 1.5 years ago.

In some pics it even looked worse than this
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

so how did you correct it ? and did you have pain in your lower back standing up or walking ?

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by boywonder14 View Post
    so how did you correct it ? and did you have pain in your lower back standing up or walking ?
    Im not even close to having it corrected after 2 years or so. It's probably improved by half but thats still a considerably tilt (still worse than most guys ITT)

Meh. I get pain but I dont know if I can attribute it to me **** posture. Can't squat very well is the biggest problem, as well as looking aesthetically unpleasing as ****

biggest thing seems to be moving around frequently and stretching throughout the day, every single day. Pain in the ****ing ass.. but ideally once it's gone it will only require a little bit of stretching
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

everyone has anterior pelviv tilt to a certin extent the problem with me is that i cant play football cant run, walking hurts and so does standing up im sure you didnt have this kind of pain

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    Im not even close to having it corrected after 2 years or so. It's probably improved by half but thats still a considerably tilt (still worse than most guys ITT)

Meh. I get pain but I dont know if I can attribute it to me **** posture. Can't squat very well is the biggest problem, as well as looking aesthetically unpleasing as ****

biggest thing seems to be moving around frequently and stretching throughout the day, every single day. Pain in the ****ing ass.. but ideally once it's gone it will only require a little bit of stretching
    Mine's not so much better than yours...

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post

have you actually consistently done the stretching, stregnth work needed ?

Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast