rockyc.187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Pharm: Shred Matrix (Seeking advice/side effect info)

Hello,

I am a 24 year old male, I am 5'10 in height and 185 pounds (not muscle). I have been working out on and off a lot, I have put on about 10-15pounds of fat the last few months. I am looking to get back into the gym, I am looking to gain some clean muscle mass and shed the body fat to get a more ripped look. I have made dramatic changes to my diet..

Has anyone taken this product? Does this product work and is it healthy? I had received a free bottle of Shred Matrix with my MP protien, which is why I am considering this product. However I am a little scared to ingest this product also, as health Canada recently announced a recall on products containing combinations of Synephrine and caffiene as it may lead to pyschosis on a product called Synerate. However from reviews I have noticed Shred Matrix also contains a combination of the both..

Thanks for all your help!

Here is the health canada article on this:

"The product Synerate, manufactured for Strive and distributed by Upper 49th, is being voluntarily recalled from the Canadian market because of the risk of serious, potentially fatal adverse effects from the combination of the ingredients in the product.

Synerate, a product used for weight loss or body building, contains caffeine and synephrine, which is similar to ephedrine. When used in combination with caffeine and other stimulants, synephrine and/or ephedrine has caused reported adverse events ranging from dizziness, tremors, headaches and irregularities in heart rate to seizures, psychosis, heart attacks and stroke.

The product is not authorized by Health Canada and bears no Drug Identification Number (DIN), Natural Health Product Number (NPN), Homeopathic Medicine Number (DIN-HM) or Exemption Number (EN)."

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shred Matrix hasn't caused anything but solid fat loss gains thus far, and until I look into that Canadian statement more I'm assuming that they mean ingesting the combination of the two at a higher than recommended dose.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

florin79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This sucks balls... I was just trying to place an order for MusclePharm's Live Shredded stack and it wouldn't let me thanks health Canada, I feel so much safer when you tell me what to take and what not to take. thanks mommy.

funny that mcdonalds is legal, well I guess that kills you over a long period of time, government doesn't care if you die later, they care if you die quickly

florin79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by florin79 View Post
    This sucks balls... I was just trying to place an order for MusclePharm's Live Shredded stack and it wouldn't let me thanks health Canada, I feel so much safer when you tell me what to take and what not to take. thanks mommy.

funny that mcdonalds is legal, well I guess that kills you over a long period of time, government doesn't care if you die later, they care if you die quickly
    I just found a retailer in Canada that can ship the Musclepharm Shred Matrix! yay

http://www.shop.nutritionwarehouse.c...x-MP-Shred.htm