Page 23 of 197 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    anonymous
    did a bit of wallpaper collecting for my iphone. here's a few that the misc brahs might like. enjoy.
    Attached Images

IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IIzzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anyone else having a problem downloading bigger files on Installous? I keep getting a connection fail when I download the TomTom GPS that 1.48 gigs anyone know how to fix it

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IIzzz View Post
    anyone else having a problem downloading bigger files on Installous? I keep getting a connection fail when I download the TomTom GPS that 1.48 gigs anyone know how to fix it
    That's too big of a file to DL on installous. I'm not sure if i can link sites, but i get everything from sin fuliphone.com (No space) just click on forums. The DLs are way faster on computers compared to phones anyway.

Make a folder on your computer and put the DLed apps in there. Then just double click on them and they'll open in iTunes. Sync your phone with itunes and that should do it. Just make sure you have AppSync installed from Cydia for your firmware.

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KeepOnShruggin View Post
    Any more must have Cydia apps? Looking for more productive and worthy apps.

Like my3G, lockinfo, bitesms, xgps, snappy, backgrounder, etc
    Activator is essential... You will come to love it.

Scrollingboard is rad, unlimited dock icons, and iPod controls by scrolling to the left. No more double clicking home button to get there.

Multiconmover let's u move many icons at once. Good for organizing pages.

Listlauncher is nice for searching your phone

EZdecline.. Answer/decline buttons even from lock screen. No more slide to answer BS

Cyntact - show contact pics in contacts

App switcher brightness - brightness slider under iPod controls on app switcher.. Great to change brightness and save battery

CleanStatus - hide anything on status bar to make it less clustered... Like battery icon, orientation lock, etc

Originally Posted by IIzzz View Post
    larger installous downloads will usually take multiple tries if u do it right on your phone. Maybe look into getting it on your comp then transferring it over to your phone... I've never tried that personally.

Some advice though... I had Navigon, which some argue is better then Tomtom.. And it was friggin useless... It was so annoying to enter even the simplest addresses... Have to put in the cross streets, and it wouldn't recognize addresses sometimes. Honestly was completely useless and a huge waste if space.

Google maps is much better... And free... And takes up barely any space.

I have no idea how thy justify the price tag when google maps is so much more lightweight and useful
    Last edited by MaximusPlatypus; 02-25-2011 at 07:04 PM.

sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what kind of cases are you guys using?

all i have on my phone right now is clear-coat
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachNCSU92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sbsponger View Post

otterbox defender. Makes my ip4 a brick, but it's saved my ass more than once.

I got BOXES full of Pepe! PepeSylvia's Avatar
    PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000) PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000) PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000) PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000) PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000) PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000) PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000) PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000) PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000) PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000) PepeSylvia is just really nice. (+1000)

I use an iSkin solo - have had it for a year and a half, dropped my phone numerous times and no damage. Works great, and fits well. Pics:

run for about $20-30 (Canada), but you can probably find a barely used one for cheaper. Comes with a screen protector as well.
    Obsessed is merely a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50) call_me_pops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this thread is about apps with pics....but I was wondering if anyone knows how to save my cycorder videos on my computer. I have a 3g. Thank you.
    -Train outside your physical and mental comfort zone.

-The more you sweat in practice, the less you will bleed in battle.

-The skeleton of my workouts: 1) Foam roll/tennis ball. 2) mobility/corrective exercises.
    3) scapular, core and hip activation, 4) dynamic warm up. 5) Lift. 6) Energy System Training. 7) Stretch.

Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a basic Griffin Silicone case.

I need something that I can get the phone out of quickly (use the TomTom app + Dock DAILY for work), yet something that will not make my phone slide out of the cubbie I put it in when I'm not using TomTom

I've been looking for aleather case that will fit my needs, but every one I find a leaves the "Death Grip" corner exposed, and I naturally hold my phone with the "Death Grip"
    USMC - OEF/OIF Veteran

PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just ordered the Grove custom bamboo case. They laser engrave a design on the back. You can even upload whatever pic you want and they'll engrave it.
    http://www.grovemade.com/collections...-artist-series

Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000) Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000) Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000) Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000) Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000) Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000) Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000) Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000) Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000) Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000) Machvayne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PullAndBear View Post
    I just ordered the Grove custom bamboo case. They laser engrave a design on the back. You can even upload whatever pic you want and they'll engrave it.
    http://www.grovemade.com/collections...-artist-series

I've got a Grove case at the moment and love it. Pricey, but your iPhone really stands out from the crowd of other iPhones when you have it on.

Only gripe I have is that it makes it impossible to use any kind of dock whilst you have the case on it.
    Stop looking at me Swan.

PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PullAndBear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Machvayne View Post
    I've got a Grove case at the moment and love it. Pricey, but your iPhone really stands out from the crowd of other iPhones when you have it on.

Only gripe I have is that it makes it impossible to use any kind of dock whilst you have the case on it.
    ^ Nice man! Do people compliment/ask you about your case a lot? Which design did you get? Grove had a ******** deal going on previously so I got mine for 50% off. I agree though, they are mad expensive. But worth it IMO.

MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow those cases are cool.. great website they have too

I wonder if they're fragile? I imagine when they're snug to the phone it solidifies it immensley. Got any pics of your phone in the case?

Originally Posted by MaximusPlatypus View Post
    Wow those cases are cool.. great website they have too

I wonder if they're fragile? I imagine when they're snug to the phone it solidifies it immensley. Got any pics of your phone in the case?
    mine hasn't shipped to me yet. but here are some online pics

YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lolololololololololololol Stopdroproll's Avatar
    Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000) Stopdroproll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is there a reason why safari refreshes when I switch pages? Annoying as **** for miscing

sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No. I meant the graph was moving in and out of sleep stages. This is the graph of the desk overnight test. I didn't touch it at all between 1am and 7am.

this is mine after leaving it away from my bed all night. the little i icon was telling me that there was little to no movement and that i would have to position the phone better. There is an option to recalibrate, so i would suggest doing that.

☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

this is mine after leaving it away from my bed all night. the little i icon was telling me that there was little to no movement and that i would have to position the phone better. There is an option to recalibrate, so i would suggest doing that.

Interesting. I'll check this out. Would be nice if this app was legit

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which app let's me browse with flash videos???
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fit1NYC View Post
    I think it's called Skyfire from Installous/App Store

Originally Posted by Stopdroproll View Post
    Is there a reason why safari refreshes when I switch pages? Annoying as **** for miscing
    Get perfect browser.. Legit tabs, great for miscing

Interesting. I'll check this out. Would be nice if this app was legit
    It's a really simple app.. It uses the accelerometer to sense movement. No reason why it wouldn't be legit
    Originally Posted by Fit1NYC View Post
    as mentioned, skyfire works quite well

BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BDizzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't know if it's been answered somewhere in this thread, but how can I sync my jailbroken iPhone without iTunes deleting all my apps I downloaded with Installous?

ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000) ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000) ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000) ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000) ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000) ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000) ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000) ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000) ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000) ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000) ManOnDaMoon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great thread
    NJ Crew (973)

You are now looking at my signature.

Originally Posted by BDizzzy View Post
    I don't know if it's been answered somewhere in this thread, but how can I sync my jailbroken iPhone without iTunes deleting all my apps I downloaded with Installous?
    AppSync from Cydia for your firmware.

Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skeptical_Hippo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any brahs know an app that offers iPhones map feature but offline?

DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrCoctopus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont want to seem like an idiot here, but I just unlocked my iphone and threw in a chip from my old cell phone. It works great, but I use alot of wifi at home, and I don't want to be charged with surfing 3G...

I have heard stories of guys who were charged like 600 bucks in 3G usage without even realizing it...

Any way of preventing this?
    #####///'10-'11 Winter Bulk Crew\\\#####

Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does that sleep app work with a ipod touch 4g?, It has an accelerometer and gyroscope.

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Searched thread, didn't see this one...

Instagram.
    A photography app where you can take pics and apply filters to make pretty much any pic look badass, then it's posted to your instagram profile where other instagram users can comment it and whatnot. It's a ton of fun and great for when you're bored. It's also FREE.

Registered User RedemptionReady's Avatar
    RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedemptionReady will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I have verizon and I'm eligible for my last new every 2 upgrade next month ($50 off contract price of a phone), and I can get $30 for trading in my current phone (env touch).

So should I get the Iphone4? contract price of $200 for 16gb.

Or something else?

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DrCoctopus View Post
    I dont want to seem like an idiot here, but I just unlocked my iphone and threw in a chip from my old cell phone. It works great, but I use alot of wifi at home, and I don't want to be charged with surfing 3G...

I have heard stories of guys who were charged like 600 bucks in 3G usage without even realizing it...

Any way of preventing this?
    Airplane mode maybe.