Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Questions to ask client when personal training

What questions do you ask? What information do you need to develop and implement a successful program? Like what is the purpose of each question What protocols would you use discover your client’s interests? Health status? Clues about different fitness components?

unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    While training or a consultation?

When it comes to training, don't ever talk religion and politics.
    On the lookout for some good steroids/ph's

Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pressstar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Like when you get a client, you ask questions like

What is your goal throughout our training sessions?
    Are there any previous injury’s or health concern I should know about?
    Do you have any experience working out/exercising?
    How often do you work out/exercising?

Are there more questions I should be asking

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you not have a standard lifestyle or health consultation form you use? Did you not get this in your course? WTF are they doing up in the Land of the Free? Not much, it seems.

Jeez, just use mine.

During sessions, you should have a heap of back-and-forth. When teaching an exercise, after a set, "how did that feel?" then correct the movement, watch them do another set with that correction, "did that feel any different?" etc.

Then idle chit-chat if that's their style. Some clients I barely know what they do for a living, others show me pictures of their kids and ask me for advice on their lovelife.
    Attached Files

k thanks anymore questions I should ask?

KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    My attached document has zero views. So you've not looked at it.

If you've not read the responses we've already given, there's no sense our giving you more responses.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    My attached document has zero views. So you've not looked at it.

If you've not read the responses we've already given, there's no sense our giving you more responses.
    amazing innit? rolleyes.gif

o wow thank you, I did not see the attachment before thank you very much, Reped

Attention to detail is an important part of any job.

yea thanks for the tip

Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by unauthorized View Post
    While training or a consultation?

When it comes to training, don't ever talk religion and politics.
    So true, in fact this goes for most situation as it makes so many people get worked up/angry about things going on

Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nerstow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why am I doubting that OP is or will ever be a working personal trainer? This is like someone coming on a MD forum and making a post like

"hey guyz im gonna be doctorin soon but was wonderin what kinda stuff u should ask the patience. like, are you hurt? or, what brings u in here today. any ideas, im not sure what to be askin all my payshuns, k thanks guys."

I call shenanigans.

I dunno, Nerstow, I've seen some pretty dumb questions from qualified and even employed PTs. Maybe he's doing a course right now and facing a practical exam. Who knows.

There's certainly a lot of dumb sht from people online claiming to be PTs. But it's unclear if they have any or many clients. Are you really a PT if all you have is a few kettlebells and a webpage?

There's a trainer at my gym, she usually works with older adults in group classes, very competent and successful. But in three years in the industry sitting around in the gym, she's had only one or two PT clients. So now I'm training her in PT sessions, and afterwards we have coffee and discuss things. She's said, "Kyle, I've learned more with you in a few sessions than I did in the whole course, or three years in the gym."

That's not a testament to my brilliance as a trainer. It's simply that actually experiencing something is a big step above just reading books about it, or playing it out in a course.