djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Opti-Men Multivitamin

Hey, I just bought Opti-Men started taking them today. On the back it says to take 3 tablets a day (morning, noon and night)

Just wondering Do I only take the multivitamin 3x a Day as 'prescribed' during workout days?

Can I take only 1 in the morning during non-workout days?

Let me know please

Thanks

Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by djevoultion View Post
    Hey, I just bought Opti-Men started taking them today. On the back it says to take 3 tablets a day (morning, noon and night)

Just wondering Do I only take the multivitamin 3x a Day as 'prescribed' during workout days?

Let me know please

Thanks
    If the directions say three times a day, then 3 times a day every day should be fine. You can only take one on non-training days, but I'm guessing there is a reason the directions say three a day.

IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000) IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000) IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000) IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000) IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000) IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000) IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000) IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000) IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000) IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000) IanStevson is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think one a day would be fine. There are alot of people that got big without a multi. They probably just say it so u ran out earlier and need to buy again.

alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexpetrou will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000)
    3 a day

Thread/
    My Fitness Blog ===> http://fitnessnutritiononline.com / Supplement Reviews / Day to Day Life / Training / Fitness antics

The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.
    - Goran Eriksson

djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djevoultion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lugie View Post
    3 a day

Thread/
    Even during non-workout days?

alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yep, it's a vitamin for the good of your own health...Not a workout supplement. Supps that you are only supposed to take on workout days...say it on the bottle "Take in conjunction with your workout" or "Before your workout, take X pills"

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alxmlr789 View Post
    Yep, it's a vitamin for the good of your own health...Not a workout supplement. Supps that you are only supposed to take on workout days...say it on the bottle "Take in conjunction with your workout" or "Before your workout, take X pills"
    This. Multis are not to aide in lifting they are for health benefits. If I'm not mistaken the serving size is 3 pills to be taken at one time. I took all 3 in the AM every day
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    This. Multis are not to aide in lifting they are for health benefits. If I'm not mistaken the serving size is 3 pills to be taken at one time. I took all 3 in the AM every day
    It does say on the bottle take once AM, Afternoon and PM. But I'm sure it wouldn't hurt anything to take them all in the morning with a meal. I'm thinking about picking up a bottle of these.

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alxmlr789 View Post
    It does say on the bottle take once AM, Afternoon and PM. But I'm sure it wouldn't hurt anything to take them all in the morning with a meal. I'm thinking about picking up a bottle of these.
    I'm on my 3rd bottle of these...best MV I've taken.

Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000) Lugie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes It will help you recover Its not a pre-workout I don't see why you wouldn't want to take it everyday I do.
    My Fitness Blog ===> http://fitnessnutritiononline.com / Supplement Reviews / Day to Day Life / Training / Fitness antics

The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.
    - Goran Eriksson

whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Let me know please

Thanks
    I've used multivitamin, but however, my diet was nice, and srsly, I couldn't tell difference between opti-men, centrum, and taking nothing. However, that being said, your mv should be taken as SUPPLEMENT, so on a good diet (vegetables...meat...fruit...VEGETABLES), you need 2, and that's an overkill. Now I'm just taking vit. C, and ZMA (you don't want to run out of zinc and mg).

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bustermac View Post
    I'm on my 3rd bottle of these...best MV I've taken.
    How can you tell a difference? I've tried different types and can never tell. Don't like having to take 3 a day
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

How can you tell a difference? I've tried different types and can never tell. Don't like having to take 3 a day
    Thanks for your replies. I've been taking 3 a day for morning, noon and night. So far I've not noticed much of a difference, but I guess its better than not taking one and its for health benefits. I use to use Swisse Men multivitamin - that was one tablet a day.

Also for the people taking 3 at once, wouldn't that be pointless as your body would not absorb all the vitamins and most would just 'run through' you?

GSXify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSXify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GSXify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, my says "consume three tablets daily with meal."

Mass Quantities Consumer theGuy045's Avatar
    theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theGuy045 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Let me know please

Thanks
    The label does not say to take 3 tablets a day (morning, noon and night). Re-read it.
    '.'
    ',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',
    stickies + search button = teaching a man to fish
    ',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',','
    .'.________________

Originally Posted by theGuy045 View Post
    The label does not say to take 3 tablets a day (morning, noon and night). Re-read it.
    Your right. It says to take 3 daily with meal.

Will it make much difference if I take 3 at once? or take 3 tablets a day (morning, noon and night?)

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take 3 a day morning, afternoon, dinner. Take it with food it will help the digestion/absorption. You seem to not understand the point of a multi, which is to provide you with minerals and vitamins you didn't get from your food. If you feel you only need one then only take one, but you're wasting your money on that multi IMO.

Most multi's that you take 3 a day contain more than just vitamins and minerals...they may also contain digestive enzymes, joint support, or even something like beta alanine. These are very important to take the full dose of, otherwise you're just getting under dosed ingredients, and again, wasting your money.

Oh, and a multi will not get you huge....
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

Originally Posted by Brawndo89 View Post
    Take 3 a day morning, afternoon, dinner. Take it with food it will help the digestion/absorption. You seem to not understand the point of a multi, which is to provide you with minerals and vitamins you didn't get from your food. If you feel you only need one then only take one, but you're wasting your money on that multi IMO.

Most multi's that you take 3 a day contain more than just vitamins and minerals...they may also contain digestive enzymes, joint support, or even something like beta alanine. These are very important to take the full dose of, otherwise you're just getting under dosed ingredients, and again, wasting your money.

Oh, and a multi will not get you huge....

Yeah Thanks I realise that, and I'm taking 3 a day

My question was, if you see the above post, is whether it makes a difference what time I take the multivitamins

On the back of the bottle it says take 3 a day with a meal, My question is whether I take all 3 at once or separate (morning, noon and night)

Bump > So does it matter when I take the Multivitamins ? Whether 3 at once or 1 in morning, noon and night? Let me know please. Thanks

pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump an old thread, but I didn't feel the need to create another thread just to ask this question. I have loads of centrum one-a-day at home. Is it okay if I just take that instead of spending more money on the Opti-men multivitamins?

Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrbrad187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

vitamins

That should be fine. I usually just take 2 a day and when I just take two my piss is flourescent yellow. So I am thinking one should be fine bc it seems like I am just pissing alot of it out when i take two or three. They do work and they keep me awake. Don't take them at night!

ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ralindem1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it's easiest, take all 3 in the morning with your breakfast. Best to always take your multi with some sort of food. But like others have said, 3 a day, everyday, for the full dosage.