Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Jared's Path to Stepping on stage again (TIME TO stop looking at everyone else)

Ok guys first off, WOuld like to say this section on bb.com over the past 4 months has been so helpful to me and really has me on the edge of my seat wanting to hop in and compete again.
    All the questions answered from the memebers of this forum is quite unbelievable.

BACK ROUND:
    Starting lifting weights when I was around 15 years old. Didn't Start Bodybuilding untill January 09. Then without much thought hopped in the NPC LONG ISLAND teen and mens middle class and the week after just teen at NPC Atlantic states.
    17 years old ,5 "10 around 160 skinny pounds. After that started talking to Whoopitskevin, And when I moved off to school(Suny Brockport) I really started to get serious. So training with kevin, and meeting his training partner Pudgeman(Lester Gale) my physique started to grow and mature a little. Shortly after that bodybuilding was treating me good I won teen of the week and Signed with Genr8 Vitargo, the same week I turned 18. Which was real cool.Shortly after that started a contest prep with kevin for the INBF NSSN. The show did not go the way I wanted in a few ways, really came in to light, in the morning no dream tan thought 5 coats of pro tan was good but it wasnt. Then ran into some stiff competition with teen sensation of 2010 Michael Charles showing up and shocking everyone trained by shaun clarida, he took the show by storm . Then went on to go undefeated in every other show he did except naturalmania where he took 2nd to James mcguire the overall winner.
    I ended up 3rd in teen class, and I felt judging was off, and if my color was on i would have had 2nd hands down, but im not bitching and moaning about that its done and over.
    After that training at school got real intense. Kevin took 1st in the lightweights and it was good lost overall and eh, idk it was close. Then 3 weeks later my other training partner Kyle glickman took first in novice heavy and 2nd in open in the NGA CAN AM, and Lester took 3rd open heavy and best poser, Then bobby voigt a good friend of mine, came in won open lights, novice light novice overall and 2 weeks later won nga pro card at nga northeast. This is just backround to Who Im training with(ITS GREAT there) We are the brockport rat pack and there are 3 other bodybuilders all who have placed top 3 in novice and 1st in teen classes that are all under 21 at our school. Its wild in the gym there.

Backround is over. FUTURE
    Im looking to compete sometime at the end of summer possibly joe Francos show aug 27
    then for sure INBF LONG ISLAND Experience sept 24
    then paul iatomasi show inbf natural USA oct 8 i believe.
    Im looking to real improve over the next 20 weeks or so before i start my contest prep and feel this type of thread will help track my progress, and have others correct me on what I may be doing wrong and what needs to change.

So Ill be updating this daily for sure, and thought id post some pics and vids
    to show where i came from and where im going
    the pics in red were from first shows, ones in blue were 2010 shows
    then thought id post up posing routine from first show then to inbf show to show progress
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsHYLDSHMo4 first show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV-iMiw0Vug
    Last vid is a deadlift from 2 months ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of52exIjaVw

Thanks guys these forums really give honest feedback and help which I like
    Attached Images
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    first show

Last vid is a deadlift from 2 months ago
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post
    first show

Last vid is a deadlift from 2 months ago
    thanks for fixing those vids kev

My instagram-- JaredBB22

_Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Machine_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good Luck with your prep Jared, I'll be following along.
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by _Machine_ View Post
    Good Luck with your prep Jared, I'll be following along.
    same hurr

tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in. Look forward to following along and meeting all you guys.
    Prep with Justin Draper
    IT ONLY GETS EASIER!
    T-Rex

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck with prep Jared. Very excited for you. You guys all have a great future in this sport. I was just telling Dougie the same thing about an hour ago at the gym.

Can't wait to follow along on your prep. If you ever want to smash some plates, come on over.

BTW, sick deadlift! Get yourself some real shoes and that will be 600 easy

You have an amazing amount of strength there for someone your age and weight. Ever think of a powerlifting meet during contest prep, once you are sub 200? Gotta imagine that deadlift would do a lot of damage.

Originally Posted by Warrior9 View Post
    same hurr
    Originally Posted by tsajdak View Post
    I'm in. Look forward to following along and meeting all you guys.
    Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    Good luck with prep Jared. Very excited for you. You guys all have a great future in this sport. I was just telling Dougie the same thing about an hour ago at the gym.

Can't wait to follow along on your prep. If you ever want to smash some plates, come on over.

BTW, sick deadlift! Get yourself some real shoes and that will be 600 easy

You have an amazing amount of strength there for someone your age and weight. Ever think of a powerlifting meet during contest prep, once you are sub 200? Gotta imagine that deadlift would do a lot of damage.
    thanks adam hows everything going on your end?
    Trevor im looking at yours every day keep that going man lifting heavy keep all that muscle man no ones goign to be able to stop you size wise, bring that condition like your boy draper who says hes "just staying in shape" or showing up whatever he does, and youll be golden

Matt yea I plan on it for sure possibly next friday or saturday ill be up at school on thursday then looking to lift that wknd so lets try to make that happen.
    The deadlift IDk maybe, im jsut trying to build muscle but did 545 fro 4 before that and was like hey lets give this a whirl. So im trying to just thicken up mostly,

DIET WISe,
    not really keeping anything strict
    Its altering from 3 whole food meals to 3 shakes, depending on the day im only awake about 13 hours a day sleeping the rest gotta love college breaks so getting 6 meals in that time is pretty good. but then other days its 4 whole food 2 shakes or vice versa or sometimes to shakes in a row then 4 food meals in a row. Nothing super set.
    But what i will say is consistent is
    Im eating at least and egg meal-3 white 2.5 wholes, with either 1 cup oats or, 3 piece toast
    Then a chicken meal about 8 oz with about 1/3 box pasta
    then either 2 steak meal or a steak and burger,with pasta or 3 piece bread(double protein whole wheat)
    then shakes are 1 scoop syntha 6(200 cals, 22 p 15c 6 f) (1 scoop whey) then cup of oats or more sometimes. I add PEanut butter to some meals and shakes to get more fats in.
    And then post workout 1.5 scoops whey and 70g vitargo, and 70 g vitargo intra
    thats an extra 560 cals there.
    Eating is not the problem im just a real hard gainer.
    So im having more cheat meals lately, Burger king mostly, so at least there not all carbs, plenty of carbs, fats and protein.
    so i mean call me stupid for doing that but its seeming to help me gain.
    Other supplements: Beta Alanine, Citrulline Mallate, Con-cret(just added recently) and vitargo of course, and alternate pre workout stuff as well.
    So btwn

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gun Master is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in!
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."
    Seven Pillars of Wisdom, Lawrence of Arabia

Ok so first workout in this thread
    Back Day insane,
    This area is what im trying to bring up, my width is a strength for me but my weakness is my middle back and overall thickness. So A lot of my workouts are focused on really squeezing the muscle and trying to Get as much blood into the middle back as I can.
    Got this Idea from kevin. For a while I was going heavy as hell and just moving the weight, and since I have been squeezing I have noticed a big change in muscle soreness the next day and overall growth.

The workout

Dumbell rows, 85 100(WARM UP) 110x15 120x10 for 3 sets(heaviest in the gym)
    Then In the corner rows with 35lb plates to get more of an extensions, 6plates,6p,7p all for 8 reps with good squeezes, Recently been bending over more to try to really row it and not jerk it up
    Tbar pulldowns-200,220,220, drop set then turned around w/145lbs and squeezed
    Deadlifts-495 x5, 515x3 and 405 x12(last set felt good)
    then finished w/cable rows but sitting on a dumbell on top of the bench, charles glass had dexter jackson do it in recent flex online. maybe it was a dusty henshaw idk, but thats what i did
    140,160,180 all for sets of 8 with a good squeeze.
    Then finished w. seated calf raise and leg press toe presses.

Supplements today, were animal pump/w 3 grams beta alanine pre, 70 g vitargo w 4 g citrulline intra, then 70 g vitargo w/ 2 scoops of con-cret post.
    Overall real good
    I think im 37 week out now hahaha

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well Well its about damn time. Jared this will be an amazing journey. Your drive and overall dedication to Natural Bodybuilding is a plus. I wish alot of you guys lived closer to me so we can fuel each others fire. I was reading something on ******** how you were not happy with the way you looked, and not most of us are. As soon as you think you look good you have been beaten. Keep pressing forward, you are light years ahead of the race.
    "You Must Show No Mercy..Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you.. For your greatness will silence them all"

Instagram @allbusinessfitness

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeRichBuffalo

Originally Posted by Jrich54338 View Post
    Well Well its about damn time. Jared this will be an amazing journey. Your drive and overall dedication to Natural Bodybuilding is a plus. I wish alot of you guys lived closer to me so we can fuel each others fire. I was reading something on ******** how you were not happy with the way you looked, and not most of us are. As soon as you think you look good you have been beaten. Keep pressing forward, you are light years ahead of the race.
    Joe my main man, Il be up to school on thurs, maybe over the wknd the specimen and I will come down and meet ya for a workout. thanks for all the positive feedback as always helps me keep my head on straight when I am in doubt

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Not posting every workout PROMISe hah

so today was delts, and After back yesterday, I hate doing this but really wanted to train today and traps were not sore nor where medial or front delts so said Im just not going to really hit rear delts like crazy and focus on front and sides.
    SO as the workout goes
    Dumbell press
    60,85,100 x 12 110 2 sets of 6, IDk why my shoulders or any other body part are not massive im lifting pretty heavy for me and just not growing the way I feel I should but IDC how heavy I have to lift to get the results I WANT.
    Side raises,(w a spot at the top, to lift up an extra 3 inches or so above shoulder)
    30,35,40,45 all for 8 reps with good squeeze at top and slow negative
    Next was front raises but lifting the weight straight up as if the double was vertical if that makes sense.
    Then roelly winklaar stlye flies-im liking these a lot , 15,20,30,35 all for 10-15 reps
    then HS shrug machine, 4 pps for 3 sets of 8
    then some shrugs laying on incline bench(stomach on bench) with 75lbs dumbells for 2 sets of 12

Hoping to see some major growth in side part of delt, really want them to pop! and get rounded off.

My instagram-- JaredBB22

tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    so today was delts, and After back yesterday, I hate doing this but really wanted to train today and traps were not sore nor where medial or front delts so said Im just not going to really hit rear delts like crazy and focus on front and sides.
    SO as the workout goes
    Dumbell press
    60,85,100 x 12 110 2 sets of 6, IDk why my shoulders or any other body part are not massive im lifting pretty heavy for me and just not growing the way I feel I should but IDC how heavy I have to lift to get the results I WANT.
    Side raises,(w a spot at the top, to lift up an extra 3 inches or so above shoulder)
    30,35,40,45 all for 8 reps with good squeeze at top and slow negative
    Next was front raises but lifting the weight straight up as if the double was vertical if that makes sense.
    Then roelly winklaar stlye flies-im liking these a lot , 15,20,30,35 all for 10-15 reps
    then HS shrug machine, 4 pps for 3 sets of 8
    then some shrugs laying on incline bench(stomach on bench) with 75lbs dumbells for 2 sets of 12

Hoping to see some major growth in side part of delt, really want them to pop! and get rounded off.
    You're still young bro, that growth will come. Just keep killin it and stay healthy.
    Prep with Justin Draper
    IT ONLY GETS EASIER!
    T-Rex

LEgs

Today was leg day the number one body part most bodybuilders just cant have enough of.
    At the end of january I will be fininshing up a 4 month high intensity low rep leg routine and changing it to (Lighter Weight)still heavy but with more reps focusing on 12+.

Cybex Leg press-this machine was amazing, did 4 work sets all 12-7 reps worked up to 9 pps, this machine felt sort of easy but really hit the muscle well IMO . I attached a pic below of this machine I really liked it was a nice change

Then front sqauts
    225-8 real low with squeeze at bottom
    275-7
    295-6

Leg extenisons one leg, 50,70,90,110 rep range 7-12
    Then box squats on smith machine
    3 plates-6
    3p and 25 for 5
    4 plates for 4

Lying leg curls-110,110,130,130 8-10 reps
    Stiff leg deads, 225,275,315,315,335, all by 6 reps

Seated calf raises 5 sets super setted w 4 sets of hip adduction.
    Overall real strong workout and busting my ass trying to bring up every part of the legs so any critique of this would be great or suggestions to bring up outter sweep
    Attached Images

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Today was leg day the number one body part most bodybuilders just cant have enough of.
    At the end of january I will be fininshing up a 4 month high intensity low rep leg routine and changing it to (Lighter Weight)still heavy but with more reps focusing on 12+.

Cybex Leg press-this machine was amazing, did 4 work sets all 12-7 reps worked up to 9 pps, this machine felt sort of easy but really hit the muscle well IMO . I attached a pic below of this machine I really liked it was a nice change

Then front sqauts
    225-8 real low with squeeze at bottom
    275-7
    295-6

Leg extenisons one leg, 50,70,90,110 rep range 7-12
    Then box squats on smith machine
    3 plates-6
    3p and 25 for 5
    4 plates for 4

Lying leg curls-110,110,130,130 8-10 reps
    Stiff leg deads, 225,275,315,315,335, all by 6 reps

Seated calf raises 5 sets super setted w 4 sets of hip adduction.
    Overall real strong workout and busting my ass trying to bring up every part of the legs so any critique of this would be great or suggestions to bring up outter sweep
    Serious front squats dude. I feel like my core is giving out when I try going heavier on Front Squats
    Prep with Justin Draper
    IT ONLY GETS EASIER!
    T-Rex

Belt+front squat+form, and weight

Serious front squats dude. I feel like my core is giving out when I try going heavier on Front Squats
    Yeah these were not normal weight though, I actually do usually go a little heavier if Im doing them fresh, but I was really focusing on just bringing the weight down nice and slow.
    After talking with IFPA pro matt carey, and training legs w him. We discussed my training as a whole. He said that im strong for a teen and my weight but now its time to feel the weight not just move it, and that goes more so for the positvie movement not the negative, my negatives have changed a bit since sept when i started talking to kev about contractions.

on topic of front squats I use an inzer powerlifting belt which real supports my core
    I attached the link to it below, best investment of my life and recomend it to any bodybuilder that lifts fairly heavy or has a bad back or just looking for a new belt

http://www.inzernet.com/detail_belt....VER_LEVER_10MM
    I went w/the ten mm, not the bigger size I felt this was good, if I ever really start lifting coleman type weight lol, I may advance to a the bigger one.

Side not weighed in at 207 this morning the heaviest I have ever been ,this time last year or about 6 weeks before this time i was more so out of shape, and about 202 sloppy.

So gained about 7-9 lbs of muscle since this time last year.
    Looking to get up to 215 or so then diet down to maybe 185 shredded. So well see

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Chest like whoa

Today had an insane chest workout espc for me since chest is by far and beyond my worst body part on stage.

Incline BB press-135(10)185(10)225(8)245(6)225(7) All real good for me never lifted that much one Incline BB press
    Decline Barbell(just started these this year and have noticed more thickness on the bottom and middle which hey i can use all i can get
    135(12)225(10)255(7)265(7)
    Incline Flies 30(15)55(10)50(11)
    HS flat Press- 2pps(10) 2 pps +25 2 sets of 5 then 2pps w/10lb each side(7)

Finished w cable crossover 2 sets of 10 just really squeezing the muscle getting a lot a blood in there
    Also hit some abs,
    SO overall great workout surprised w the strength on inclines for sure, really focusing on bringing it down slow.
    just trying to keep on growing

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Today trained Back w bodybuilding.com 2009 teen of the year brody bloom.(http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/brody-bloom.htm) those are very old(2 years) do him no justice
    Was intenese hes a dense 20 year old let me tell you! i train w him when home from school about one day a week and its a 45 min drive and worth every min of the drive.

LAt pull downs
    160(13) 180(12)190(8)190(8)170(9)
    Bent BB Row 185(10)225(13)275(9)315(7) All clean slight sloppy on 315 but nothing head turning
    HS ISO row 2 pps for 15 reps 3 sets
    Tbar pulldown seating on ground its was like half row half pulldown whole stack 2 sets
    whole stack plus 80lbs for 2 sets of 15
    Pullovers 3 sets of 12 reps

OVerall great workout weights felt good, lifting heavy but really squeezing not just lugging weight around.

Trying to really make that middle back grow.

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Shoulders

Nothing to crazy, New I wanted to do 2 pressing exercies today so didnt GO super crazy on the dumbell press, Because When I got to standing press I really wanted to engage the delts for Hell there.

Dumbell press 70(12)90(12)100(11)110(5)100(9)
    Dexter jackson style side raises 25(9)25(10)30(7)
    Standing BB press, 95(15)115(15)135(10)155(6)155(6)
    Upright Row 3 sets of 135(10)
    Then Behind the back smith machine shrugs 3 sets 3 pps w a good squeeze at the top for 10 reps

Really trying to bring up the rear and mid delts and feeling the 2 pressing movements will definately helpy do that

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Some strong DB presses for not going super crazy.

Are all you upstate NY guys sponsored by GENR8? How bout they share some of that love with an ex-WNY, Ohio guy? lol.
    Prep with Justin Draper
    IT ONLY GETS EASIER!
    T-Rex

Some strong DB presses for not going super crazy.

Are all you upstate NY guys sponsored by GENR8? How bout they share some of that love with an ex-WNY, Ohio guy? lol.
    I can speak for myself I am with genr8 I dont know what anyone else situation is with them at the moment,
    Haha Trevor once you win that pro card man, start contacting people get the hook up going.

And yea shoulders are strong for sure just not killing myself today, hard to get the food in it college, dining halls arent on reg hours yet so as of now today and most wknds its a marc lobliner diet,
    I.e shakes and oats with maybe 2 0r 3 meal and 3 or 4 shakes instead, but whey is super anabolic and its offseason,
    So when I dont have as much whole food I dont feel as good in the gym make sense I guess or maybe its a mental things ,

My instagram-- JaredBB22

I can speak for myself I am with genr8 I dont know what anyone else situation is with them at the moment,
    Haha Trevor once you win that pro card man, start contacting people get the hook up going.

And yea shoulders are strong for sure just not killing myself today, hard to get the food in it college, dining halls arent on reg hours yet so as of now today and most wknds its a marc lobliner diet,
    I.e shakes and oats with maybe 2 0r 3 meal and 3 or 4 shakes instead, but whey is super anabolic and its offseason,
    So when I dont have as much whole food I dont feel as good in the gym make sense I guess or maybe its a mental things ,
    Got ya. I'm gonna have to be creative with my diet in the next month due to a bunch of traveling for work.
    Prep with Justin Draper
    IT ONLY GETS EASIER!
    T-Rex

ARMS TODAY

Dumbell curls-45(11)55(9)65(7)50(8)
    21s w 65, then 70, 75 lbs
    Cable concentration curls 45(10) 3 sets
    Incline Hammer curl 2 sets 40lbs to failure

CG BENCH-225(8)245(7)265(6)265(4)
    Overhead dumbell extensions but leaning body to one side over incline bench to get more of a stretch and extension and isolate the tri better 25(10)30 3 sets of 9
    Vbar pressdown on lat pulldown cable for greater resistance 40(15)50(12)60(10)60(9)
    then finished w 2 sets of dips to failure
    OVerall good workout
    really trying to bring up my tris this year and really add quality shape to my biceps so any critique or tricks would be great

My instagram-- JaredBB22

FILTHY QUAD WORKOUT

I think this stuff is starting to kick in

Squats
    Only typing work sets
    315(10)345(9)365(7)385(5)405(3)
    BB HAck sqauts-super hard-255(8)365(8)315(5)
    LEg extensions nothing exciting here haha 150, 170,190,190 by 8 with good squeeze

calf raises on horizontal leg press
    seated calf raises

JUST SPEECHELESS was insane great pump strength, im hurting real bad now haha
    simple workout but forcing growth

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Chest grow already

My chest is one bodypart a lot like my legs that seems to be really hard to force growth upon
    maybe someone can help me out

Flat dubmell press
    110(11)120(8)120(6)
    Incline SMith IDR the reps or plates, but it was over 2 plates on each side from 6-8 reps for 3 sets
    Flat flies 45(12)60(7)60(8)
    Decline Bench
    185(15)225(12)235(10)235(8)

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Big back

DEADLIFTS
    495(11)545(3)565(3)
    Deadlifts are insane for me, just a super heavy lift. I want my back to be super thick next time I hop on stage.
    REVERSE grip lat pulldown-16 plates idk how much they weigh 3 sets of 10,
    Was shot after deads so really just focused on squeezing the muscle
    BB ROW-185(15) 225(12)275(10)275(7)
    Pull ups-3 sets-7,7, 9-was done at this point haha
    tbar cable rows-180,200,220,230 all by 10 reps w/ a sick squeeze

OVerall back is getting real strong especially since Im actually squeezing the muscle good and having good negatives so really trying to just come in so thick, espc for a 19 year old natural just looking to improve the middle and lower, so well see.

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Delts

Jan 31
    Really trying to bring up the size on my delts, I feel they are a good bodypart for me but they need much more roundness and definately need to be harder!

So
    Seated BBPRESS 185(12)205(8)225(4) last set i went as far down as a I could real hard
    Unsupported Dumbell press-Saw Roelly doing these and he has some real cannon ball delts
    55,60,70 8,7,6 reps, was real hard really feel this
    Front Raises-45(12)55(10)60(10)60(7)
    seated LAteral raises 25,30,35,35-all by 10 reps
    Rear Flies-15,15,20,25,25 all by 10 reps

BB SHRUGS-315 2 sets of 10, 405 2 sets of 8
    REally trying to squeeze on shrugs,
    OVerall good workout trying to just get the most mature dense look I can for a teenager.
    Look for offseason posing pics or vid soon

My instagram-- JaredBB22

CHEST feb 2

SO hit legs late last night when I say late i mean about 630 at night(LATE FOR ME)
    Then had my weightlifting class this morning at 945 where I hit chest

SO I was sorta tired but still had a pretty good workout
    I knew going into my workout I wanted to do a lot of pressing and hit the chest HARD, That being said heres the workout

INCLINE BB PRESS
    135(15)185(10)225(8)240(5)225(6)
    Smith INcline Bench and 25-30 degree angle, 2pps(8)2pps+10eachside(6)for 2 sets then dropped after 45 secs for 1 plate and 25 for 12 reps w/insane squeeze
    CABLE CROSSOVER-4 sets of 10-12
    Then finished w flat dumbell press-80(12)90(10)100(8)110(6)
    Overall REallly good workout felt real full, and was moving the weight really clean and my negatives were also good as well.

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Arms

CG Bench-225(5)235(7)255(6)275(4)
    INcline Skull Crushers-65(15)85(12)110(9)120(6)
    Rope Extensions
    Rope cable kickbacks

EZ BAR PREACHER CURLS-65(8)75(12)90(8)95(7)
    Hammer Curls-45,50,55,55- all by 8
    high cable curls on lat pulldown-3 sets of 70 by failure each set around 10 11 reps

Thats it overall getting good pumps and squeezing the muscle, doing my best.
    Think im going to film a posing vid tmrw.

My instagram-- JaredBB22