Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gibson5521 View Post
    Good job so far buddy , its inspiring to see people my age doing well in natural bodybuilding. I saw the pics of you and Luke Hall on FB, crazy physiques. Keep it up brother !
    thanks man, just working my tail off to keep bettering myself!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Last workout!

Ok so today was the last workout of the prep.

Did Delts Abs and CARDIO!

SMith Machine Shoulder Press sitting backwards on a preacher curl bench-If you have never tried it its great reminds me of a standing press a bit, and range of motion is greater then doing it on a regular 90degree bench! Only thing Is you can't go quite as heavy because your using a lot of stabilizers in the lower back, neck and traps.

Seated Side Laterals-sets of 12 reps-15,20,25,30,30
    Standing Barbell Press SS with Bent rear laterals- PRess-85,105,105,115 Rear Laterals -4 sets of 20 with 10 reps

Final movement was Cable rear flies-Love this one if you squeeze it right I feel like nothing hits the muscle like that.
    Finished with some single arm shrugs on the smith!

Abs-nothing crazy 4 sets of leg raises off a flat bench-2 sets of 15 reps with a 15lb dumbell in btwn feet, then 2 sets of 12 with a 20
    Rope Crunches 4 sets of 20 reps-10 down the middle, 5 to each side

Then FINALLY NO MORE CARDIO-at least in the prep haha I'll be keeping it in for about 6 weeks after slowly brining it down from where its been
    Stepper-32 minutes 460 calories burned
    Incline Treadmill walking-13 minutes 190 calories Burned!

OVerall great workout, I'm happy its done though time to rest up, start posing a little more harden up a bit. And I think Again I have made noticeable improvements in my glutes and hamstrings that will be visible on saturday.
    Cool thing about this show is there is a pro division too, def cool to see that!

My instagram-- JaredBB22

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-pro-2012.html

so 2 days out, and already want to start the offseason after seeing this leg video with IFBB pro Steve Kuclo, hes younger then most guys in this contest prep section which is nuts to think about what a GORILLA CHILD, he's a freak, and strong too!
    THis is some leg workout and should be able to pump anyone up for sure

My instagram-- JaredBB22

ended with a open win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz6t8...E1nmCDx0ESU%3D

posing routine from tonight won the open middles, just ate like ive never eaten before, going to bed full review of show and season tmrw and future plans!

My instagram-- JaredBB22

overall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBm17sBV1U8

video from overall comparison and posedown, I lost to number 24, prob the biggest natural amateur I HAVE EVER SEEN mind you he is npc nationally qualified, don't mind losing to someone 5 years older who is a mini kai greene what a freak! i had a blast! and brought my condition where I never thought I could(glute hamstring area) next time I compete 10lbs bigger, and harder,

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Ok swithced over to workout journal section, I feel this section is contest prep but more or less its 3dmj, follower or supporter and IIFYM type section which is sick! that you guys do that Im all for it plus these guys make some sick meals and creations and lift some good weight, and the coaches are top notch and help a lot of people reach their goals!
    but im switching my stuff up to this section, only because i felt i wasn't getting to many suggestions or critiques in here the past 9 months or so, not a big deal, just be nice to have some input as far as new exercises workouts, physique critique and so on.
    heres the new thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post868260271

I;ll stll be following most people in here just posting in that instead!

My instagram-- JaredBB22