rookie100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 Deca Zol Concerns...Is it safe? Any good alternatives with comparable results?

Ok, so I am new to this site but would like any help on this subject. I'm 25, 6'3'', 205 lbs. I have been working out a little while now(4 days/wk, 45 mins/day) but would like to get more serious about it. I would like to get up to about 220-225 lbs, but I want to do it pretty clean and increase my strength and all that good stuff in the meantime. I have been eating a ton and doing Buzzerk pre-workout and 3 double shakes of protein/day(wake-up, post-workout & before bed) for 3-4 months now, but that's about it as far as supplements go. I gained that weight almost right away but have been stuck at this spot for the last month and a half. I went into Complete Nutrition with my goals and they gave me this 5 Deca Zol and two other bottles in a package deal.

After doing some research online on this forum and others, I am now really concerned to take it. The CN guy told me it's safe but I don't believe a word that guy says. I know they are working on commission and it kind of pisses me off they can act like they are giving you good advice when in reality they are just trying to sell you something. Anyways, I see the stories of incredible gains and almost everyone that has done it says it works like crazy but I don't want to F my body up in the mean time.

These are some of the questions I have....
    1. Is there a safe way to take it? Possibly lower dosage and lengthening out the time period? or just do a couple weeks?
    2. Is there any close alternatives I could use that get me some really good results similar to what this offers that are safer?

I haven't opened any of them yet and I still have the receipt and I can take it back if I need to. Any advice would be appreciated.

michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000)
    prohormone

superdrol + hdrol

otc pct: NO

serm: YES

cycle support: yes

and i can't believe you paid full price on it!!! such a rip off.

look up tuned sports .com and look up superdrol and hdrol
    UCSB

AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlwaysSwoleUp is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Be sure to run a good liver support, like Liv 52 AND milk thistle. I would def start off with a low dose, say one tab a day. I have lifting buddies who took no more than that and saw great gains. Give it a week or two and decide if you want to bump it up to regular dose - my guess is you won't need to. Run it for 4 to 6 weeks, no more than 6! Taper off the last week - back to half dose (or less).

Originally Posted by michaelopinion View Post
    prohormone

superdrol + hdrol

otc pct: NO

serm: YES

cycle support: yes

and i can't believe you paid full price on it!!! such a rip off.

look up tuned sports .com and look up superdrol and hdrol
    Thanks for the info. I will look into it and no I didn't pay full price for it. It ended up being like $180 for all 3 bottles and it was right around $80 less(total) than the sticker prices.

Originally Posted by AlwaysSwoleUp View Post
    Be sure to run a good liver support, like Liv 52 AND milk thistle. I would def start off with a low dose, say one tab a day. I have lifting buddies who took no more than that and saw great gains. Give it a week or two and decide if you want to bump it up to regular dose - my guess is you won't need to. Run it for 4 to 6 weeks, no more than 6! Taper off the last week - back to half dose (or less).
    Thanks. I was thinking about just doing partial dose like that and seeing how it went I just wanted to hear from someone who had done it before I did it myself.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rookie100 View Post
    These are some of the questions I have....
    1. Is there a safe way to take it? Possibly lower dosage and lengthening out the time period? or just do a couple weeks?
    2. Is there any close alternatives I could use that get me some really good results similar to what this offers that are safer?

I haven't opened any of them yet and I still have the receipt and I can take it back if I need to. Any advice would be appreciated.
    you should return them to the store, speak with the manager about how negligent the employee was in selling a combination of steroids to you without properly educating you on how to use them/it.

then call their corporate office and submit a complaint.

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's not a well thought out stack. I wouldn't take it. If you wanna venture into PH's there are safer alternatives that will yield similar gains. Start researching now. By the way, being stuck at the same place for a month is no big deal. It happens. It's no reason to venture into roids/ph's.

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    you should return them to the store, speak with the manager about how negligent the employee was in selling a combination of steroids to you without properly educating you on how to use them/it.

then call their corporate office and submit a complaint.
    For whatever that's worth...

Complete Nutrition is a piece of sh*t. Their advertising sickens me, and they misrepresent what their 'hardcore' products actually are. I'd ask the store manage if there was Nolva in one of them there bottles....
    "why work your biceps, when you can just buy a smaller shirt" - mavrick77

724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 724hp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at you for shopping at complete nutrition. you can get the same stuff for 1/4 the cost at other places.

pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rookie100 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I will look into it and no I didn't pay full price for it. It ended up being like $180 for all 3 bottles and it was right around $80 less(total) than the sticker prices.
    Take it all back. Your gonna Fock your liver up.
    Couture
    Wanderlai
    BJ
    Faber
    Hendo

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Take it all back. Your gonna Fock your liver up.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100) AviatorNine is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Billton View Post
    It's not a well thought out stack. I wouldn't take it. If you wanna venture into PH's there are safer alternatives that will yield similar gains. Start researching now. By the way, being stuck at the same place for a month is no big deal. It happens. It's no reason to venture into roids/ph's.
    name drop the alternatives.