Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Srs Thread View Post
    I can prove it because I trust her. If i didnt trust her, we wouldnt have been dating in the first place.

Plus it's not like she's a hoe. She was a freaking VIRGIN man. VIRGIN. Do i need to say it again? VIRGIN
    how much did she bleed? like a quart?
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

Poopin' in the woods Sideburnz001's Avatar
    Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sideburnz001 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    imho it sounds like shes a good girl and made a mistake

nobodys perfect brah just talk to her about it

atleast shes being honest with you
    KEEP REP TRADING COMMENTS OUT OF YOUR SIG
    mmmc - janitor

Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by *****1 View Post
    OP, when you do things super drunk, you just forget the details, not something as basic as having sex. A lot of details might seem only vaguely familiar, but if she says she just "doesn't remember having sex but did", then she is 100% lying to you. That is a fact. I speak from experience there.
    Some people handle their drinks differently. I am thinking about reporting this to the police for rape... she might have been roofied.

She doesn't want to go to the cops since they have mutual friends and she works with his cousin... she wants to move on, but i want to fight him

Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Srs Thread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thegenerel View Post
    how much did she bleed? like a quart?
    yhat is a myth brah... of course she didnt bleed.

umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10) umbro7267 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bobcat11 View Post
    lol... hooked up with a 'gay' friend? odd
    hapened to an ex before we got together but dang man thats a pickle, id say beat the sh*t out of him for it an forgive or use it down the road as a get out of jail free card... for a long time
    chuck norris is so fast he can run around the world and punch himself in the head.
    "A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't."
    ~ Jack Dempsey
    Never Quit. "Don't ever, ever quit. Recognize that stopping now, regrouping to try a new approach isn't quitting. If you quit you'll regret it forever."
    ~ Rudy Ruettiger
    "If you are going through hell, keep going."
    ~ Winston Churchill
    "Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries."
    ~ James A. Michener

Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tony1986 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    misc is becoming a bunch of fukin pussies man up misc, once a cheat always a cheat, alcohol is just a lame excuse
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet,
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

“The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.”

Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000) Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000) Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000) Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000) Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000) Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000) Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000) Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000) Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000) Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000) Dropkicking is just really nice. (+1000)
    I sense a little sarcasm. I'm not beta man, i'm not going to let her go out and cheat on me! WTF kind of man do you think I am?? I'm only considering it because she blacked out... it's not like she planned on it
    Sorry but if you are okay with another man making out with your girlfriend you are beta and you are beta for contemplating forgiving a girl because she made the decision to get black out drunk and then slept with another man. Just because she got black out drunk doesn't suddenly not make her responsible for her actions, she had to get to that state some how and I doubt someone was forcing drinks down her throat.

Also this "gay" guy... Uh if he is banging broads he is bi-sexual. How about you open your eyes a bit, I can tell from reading this thread you are looking for people to agree with what you want instead of looking for actual advice. The woman slept with another man, simple as that. Look past the drunk part, she slept with another guy on a girls night out 3 months in to your relationship. It would be a safe assumption things aren't really looking too good.

In the end it is your decision, but if you do decide to forgive her and something happens again don't be surprised. Also don't say you know her, you don't. 3 months into a relationship, you don't know **** about this girl. This whole "great christian" is a load of crap, big ****ing deal if she repents after banging or getting drunk. Girls will use anything to justify their actions, so will men.

*EDIT* just read some more, OP gotta be trollin' inb4 ban.
    In Memory of StephenHawking (Matt) - RIP

Denver Broncos - Buffalo Sabres - Toronto Raptors - Toronto Blue Jays

Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500) Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500) Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500) Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500) Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500) Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500) Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500) Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500) Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500) Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500) Brianhynd is not very helpful. (-500)
    Theres probobly more of a past with her "gay" black friend and she probboly wasnt a virgin...chicks will lie to you no matter how much u think u know them, i was dating a chick for almost a year and she said i was her first then after 11 months she told me she had phucked 3 other guys before she met me and i hung out with those guys oblivious to the fact becuae they were her "friends". Your chick is using you for a place to stay bro, thats all they care about, she has probobly phucked this same guy in the past and will do ti again in the future, and she didnt just make out with him no matter what she says dude, she stayed at the guys house and he phucked her til her pussy hurt

Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dump her ass. how are you ever going to forget that she cheated on you and woke up next to another guy? Plenty more girls in the world OP, live and learn. dont let this bish walk all over you. things arent always what they seem
    I can do all things, through Christ who strengthens me.

RIP mainsqueeze530, gone but never forgotten.

"An angry mind is a narrow mind" - Michael Jai White

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

SLAP repair surgery 12-13-13

Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people handle their drinks differently. I am thinking about reporting this to the police for rape... she might have been roofied.

She doesn't want to go to the cops since they have mutual friends and she works with his cousin... she wants to move on, but i want to fight him
    Man were you a virgin? you're acting like it.. Really.

Grow the Fawk up and be a man. She's playing you like you're fawking 14/15.

For your own good, leave her and let her get smashed by the dudes she wants to tell she's good,fine, and the only guys that phuck her are gay guys.

Probably wasn't even a virgin.

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yhat is a myth brah... of course she didnt bleed.
    hopefully its wasnt uncomfortable for her.
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    (no pics) Should I get back with her? She's the only girl I've ever loved and not a slut. She's cute, honest, smart, and a great Christian. Backstory...

So she's my first real girlfriend, we've been dating very seriously for the past 3 months. She was a virgin when we first met, but I managed to get her drunk and do "it" within about a week. We just got a place together and signed a 12 month lease a few weeks ago so I don't know what to do. She went out dancing with her girlfriends this past weekend and I didn't think much of this girls night out. She confessed to me last night (my brithday of all days ) that she hooked up with her black "gay friend" when she blacked out. She says she doesnt remember a thing, but remembers waking up next to him at his place and he told her what happened. Since she didnt remember doing this, but does remember willingly making out with him and going to his place...should I just give her a free pass? I am madly in love with the girl, so I think I should give her a free pass.

What do I do misc???
    the hell is wrong with you op? are you really that stupid? strong life decisions. but seriously dump her.

also strong srs tag to username correlation

Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dardon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brianhynd View Post
    Theres probobly more of a past with her "gay" black friend and she probboly wasnt a virgin...chicks will lie to you no matter how much u think u know them, i was dating a chick for almost a year and she said i was her first then after 11 months she told me she had phucked 3 other guys before she met me and i hung out with those guys oblivious to the fact becuae they were her "friends". Your chick is using you for a place to stay bro, thats all they care about, she has probobly phucked this same guy in the past and will do ti again in the future, and she didnt just make out with him no matter what she says dude, she stayed at the guys house and he phucked her til her pussy hurt
    About the best answer you can get.

If you don't take his advice, you should be forced to return your manhood.

You're being a disgrace.

Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bubakanush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dardon View Post
    About the best answer you can get.

If you don't take his advice, you should be forced to return your manhood.

You're being a disgrace.
    Agreed.
    I can do all things, through Christ who strengthens me.

RIP mainsqueeze530, gone but never forgotten.

"An angry mind is a narrow mind" - Michael Jai White

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

SLAP repair surgery 12-13-13

Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Xavier_Self has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She told you on your birthday because she wants you to break up with her. It's the only explanation. SRS
    In a land of predators the lion never fears the jackal

º■■■Misc Masculinist Crew■■■º

Reps Owed To:
    Bassackwards
    jizzyfbabii31
    dabossant
    shoelaces

_____,....--!!-,,----.....,,,,,|,|_
    l l'|--"'_;c---O;=====*X_S-SP*\=====
    ||"```/_/-'`|___|'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Originally Posted by Xavier_Self View Post
    She told you on your birthday because she wants you to break up with her. It's the only explanation. SRS
    she loves me brah. we've talked marriage and promise rings... she told me because she wants to be honest

Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "good girls" dont get black out drunk and **** other guys. You have a low-profile hose beast on your hands my good man

EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000)
    cliffs:
    -OP's gf lies to him by saying she's a virgin
    -OP's gf cheats on him with a black dude cuz shes hungry for BBC
    -OP's considering forgiving her cuz she is a drunken whore, and cuz he's beta as phuck
    -OP's a *******.
    Last edited by EliteJV; 01-13-2011 at 11:03 AM.

dislusive is just really nice. (+1000) dislusive is just really nice. (+1000) dislusive is just really nice. (+1000) dislusive is just really nice. (+1000) dislusive is just really nice. (+1000) dislusive is just really nice. (+1000) dislusive is just really nice. (+1000) dislusive is just really nice. (+1000) dislusive is just really nice. (+1000) dislusive is just really nice. (+1000) dislusive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only one way to find out if he's gay, brah.

Find him and whip your cawk out and tell him to give you a B.J. If he's willing, then you know he's gay. (no homo) What you do next is up to you. Beat his ass or get a B.J. out of it, that way you both cheated on each other with the same dude. Is that "cheating" then?

If you think she didn't screw him, you're retarded. Actually, no matter what you think you're still retarded for defending her slutty actions, or a damned good troll.

my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    (no pics) Should I get back with her? She's the only girl I've ever loved and not a slut. She's cute, honest, smart, and a great Christian. Backstory...

So she's my first real girlfriend, we've been dating very seriously for the past 3 months. She was a virgin when we first met, but I managed to get her drunk and do "it" within about a week. We just got a place together and signed a 12 month lease a few weeks ago so I don't know what to do. She went out dancing with her girlfriends this past weekend and I didn't think much of this girls night out. She confessed to me last night (my brithday of all days ) that she hooked up with her black "gay friend" when she blacked out. She says she doesnt remember a thing, but remembers waking up next to him at his place and he told her what happened. Since she didnt remember doing this, but does remember willingly making out with him and going to his place...should I just give her a free pass? I am madly in love with the girl, so I think I should give her a free pass.

What do I do misc???
    im no wk and i know this is sort of off topic, but thats messed up man. u knew she was a christian and was a good girl and u try to seduce and encourage her to have sex with u. didnt u want her to stay a good girl?

zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zrF98PnR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    she loves me brah. we've talked marriage and promise rings... she told me because she wants to be honest
    did you or did you not say you only dated for 3 months......

i am 12 and what is this

inb4 divorce and she cleans op out
    Last edited by a_darrohn; 01-13-2011 at 12:36 PM.

Originally Posted by a_darrohn View Post
    did you or did you not say you only dates for 3 months......

i am 12 and what is this

Rofl

-RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -RL- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when she getting tested?

does her vag feel all stretched out now like she took a gay bbc?

when you **** her are you going to worry you'll get that aids?

was she really a virgin? no, she ****ed you within a week

earlier you stated how you got her drunk and took her virginity within a week. the black guy was out with her, got her drunk, ****ed her........

chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dex_flex View Post
    once you go black......
    "....we dont want your ass back,cuz ur a dumb hoe that falls for some bull**** about black guys having a bigger cock...hense...your a hoe, other wise you wouldnt have thought about doing it for that reason, only to find out all the hype was false"

i guess the original version WOULD be easier to say in a normal convo though,huh?

Originally Posted by dislusive View Post
    Only one way to find out if he's gay, brah.

Find him and whip your cawk out and tell him to give you a B.J. If he's willing, then you know he's gay. (no homo) What you do next is up to you. Beat his ass or get a B.J. out of it, that way you both cheated on each other with the same dude. Is that "cheating" then?

If you think she didn't screw him, you're retarded. Actually, no matter what you think you're still retarded for defending her slutty actions, or a damned good troll.
    stop mistaking my kindness for gayness

promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250) promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250) promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250) promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250) promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250) promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250) promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250) promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250) promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250) promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250) promod63vette has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just remember this, she got pounded by a dookie covered bbc.

Originally Posted by a_darrohn View Post
    did you or did you not say you only dates for 3 months......

i am 12 and what is this

i guessed u missed when i said we're true christians... we dont believe in divorce

chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chevy355s10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    stop mistaking my kindness for gayness
    i hate to...no no no..im glad to say that most all of us arent the one mistaking anything. she's a hoe, she intentionally cheated on you,and your dumb ass is lettin her get away with it.good job!

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure... she just told me "hook up". I'm assuming they did "it"
    bro this is the most imortant bit, you need to ask her speficly what happened, if he fukced her or got a bj then you should end it, as much as you think shes the one, she really isnt. millions and millions of other chicks out there to be slayed.

however if she just hooked up, then its down to you, id still sack her off. girls allways use the "got so drunk i cant remember excuse" so bear that in mind.

oh and dont be a beta *******, you need to kick the living **** into her "gay" freind.
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not defending the chick but ppl who say it's impossible not to remember haven't drank enough.

But I would bet she's lying. She was tipsy, ****ed the dude, now it's eating her up. Isn't that how it always works?
    What I lack in hight, I make up for in shortness.