TotalBadAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TotalBadAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TotalBadAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TotalBadAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I bought a 55 dollar bottle of 3,6,17-Androstenetrione , and a 45 dollar bottle of

Ok, I tried some pricey supplements over the internet, temporary insanity I guess, but oh well. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice , shame on me. Just posting this so you don't have to get fooled once.

The 3,6,17-Androstenetrione doesn't do anything. I even took 3 times the dosage and it did absolutely nothing. It has all these scientific experimental analysis's and it's all complex bull****, it does absolutely nothing.

I popped open the capsules and the substance inside appears to be white jello, tasteless gelatin of some sort. I doubt i'll get my money back, I will report back whether they will refund your money or not.

I also bought some of the Dianobol, from Zoelabs, or also they sell it under *********.com. This is another scam from what I can tell, I think it's just some gellatin and cornstarch stamped into a pill.

I read some of these supplement companies are getting class action lawsuits filed against them, so I guess lawyers are good for something. But of course, there thousands of supplements out there that don't do squat, these are just two of them.

Just to prove I'm not someone who just bashes everything and never says anything good about anything, I've been using the Joe WEider's Dynamic muscle builder, and that is an EXCELLENT product. they have stopped selling it at walmart, and GNC, and Pharmor, Meijer is the only place you can find it anymore, which is really too bad, it's by far the best weight training protein supplement i've ever seen.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice lawyer remark- how ignorant can you get?
    God bless/science be with our military

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Nice lawyer remark- how ignorant can you get?
    Because he appears to not like lawyers, he is ignorant??

Tell me more about Joe WEider's Dynamic muscle builder
    BRB, going hunting...

siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siyahbeyaz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3,6,17-Androstenetrione does work, n they can be toxic if you eat them like a candy, did you get them from houseofmuscle? cause they als have 17methyl-dione the zeo labs its just dhea, they wont work, i mean, they are some kind of test boosters i guess. the houseofmuscle.com has good products if thats the one that you got. n please take as they tell you n watch your diet cause you can ruin your kidney by poppin pills that you think they dont work. cause it takes like 2-3 weeks to get results. but zeolabs,they are smart, they tell you they are not sd, its just close to it,(no where near to being close!) and they label it as legall sd ( there is no legall SD) so people who bought them has no way of complaining. just look at the webs site carefully? n most of the people who buy them are my age, so they don;t bother to complain. n throw it away.
    Last edited by siyahbeyaz24; 02-01-2007 at 08:43 PM.

TotalBadAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TotalBadAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TotalBadAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TotalBadAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh, I forgot to add, lawyers are like most self-important ego-maniacs in that they have no sense of humor about their status.

but regarding.

3,6,17-Androstenetrione does work, n they can be toxic if you eat them like a candy, did you get them from houseofmuscle? cause they als have 17methyl-dione the zeo labs its just dhea, they wont work, i mean, they are some kind of test boosters i guess. the houseofmuscle.com has good products if thats the one that you got. n please take as they tell you n watch your diet cause you can ruin your kidney by poppin pills that you think they dont work. cause it takes like 2-3 weeks to get results. but zeolabs,they are smart, they tell you they are not sd, its just close to it,(no where near to being close!) and they label it as legall sd ( there is no legall SD) so people who bought them has no way of complaining. just look at the webs site carefully? n most of the people who buy them are my age, so they don;t bother to complain. n throw it away.
    yes, I got the Androstenetrione from houseofmuscle, and they told me all sales are final. Zoe labs seemed to say they will honor their moneyback guarantee, but I haven't gone through the whole process yet, they want me to mail the bottle back and all that, so we'll see.

Well, the Zoe Labs, Dianobol says on it, it contains, Inosine and Colostrum, which is says are Gonadotrophin Releasing Hormone and the Associated Peptide. That sounds like something, not sure what.

I guess i'm just saying, they don't work anything like I'd expect steroids to work. I mean, I don't really see any results, I see more results from the protein powder, which costs 8.99 for a 2 liter container.

I mean, for what it costs, no way. If it was 10 dollars I'd say go ahead and try it yourself, see what you think, but christ, 50 dollars a bottle , what a rip off.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well you learned a valuable and expensive lesson.

Come here first and research, read reviews, and make a decision before wasting your money.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have talken zoe labs dianobal, equipose, on finplex. With the dianobal You have to take like 6 pills per day. I got good gains and I on stack with protein.
    finiplex worked good. They got stacks that do work.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hansolo261 View Post
    I have talken zoe labs dianobal, equipose, on finplex. With the dianobal You have to take like 6 pills per day. I got good gains and I on stack with protein.
    finiplex worked good. They got stacks that do work.
    The company sucks, seriously one of the worst companies in existence. Everyones lives would be better if they didn't exist.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish people could learn to give reviews without bashing companies. Just because they did little to no research beforehand... then found out that what they were taking wasn't magical and caused them to gain 30 lbs of muscle in one workout...all of a sudden companies should be sued.
    Pain is only a memory. One which has been long forgotten.

Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The 3,6,17-Androstenetrione doesn't do anything. I even took 3 times the dosage and it did absolutely nothing. It has all these scientific experimental analysis's and it's all complex bull****, it does absolutely nothing.
    This is 6-OXO, a medium-strength (some may say weak) Aromatase Inhibitor. Which you would have known with some research (about 20 seconds with google). What exactly do you expect from 6-OXO? Insane, freaky pumps? 15lbs dry mass gain in 10 days?

Do you understand how this stuff works? You partially block conversion from Testosterone to Estrogen, so your body thinks there's not enough Testosterone (by detecting lowered Estrogen levels), and produces some (a little, to be exact) more. This is a very slow process, as your estrogen will not vanish overnight, and also the block is not total.

Increasing the dosage will NOT make the Estrogen vanish much faster, it will just increase the load on your system, shorten the cycle, and possibly cause more sides.

Furthermore, this will NEVER result in any form of insane, roidlike gains. You can expect some slight effect on strength, after maybe 3 weeks of continued use. If you take it for say 4 weeks, you may mainly notice the difference when stopping it again as a slight drop in strength.

I also bought some of the Dianobol, from Zoelabs, or also they sell it under *********.com.
    So you bought a substance with a cool roidlike name, without actual ingredients given in their webshop, from a company of which you'd have found out the nature again after 20 second search with google?

This is another scam from what I can tell, I think it's just some gellatin and cornstarch stamped into a pill.
    Inhowfar is this a scam? What exactly did they promise you as far as contents are on their shop or label?

I read some of these supplement companies are getting class action lawsuits filed against them, so I guess lawyers are good for something. But of course, there thousands of supplements out there that don't do squat, these are just two of them.
    Actually, 6-OXO is one of the supplements which has some actual science behind it: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum

And the "Dianobol"...

MADE FOR REAL WORLD RESULTS MUSCLE GAIN AND STRENGTH GAINS, IMPLEMENTING A PURER VERSION CAN BE BROUGHT IN WITHOUT COMPROMISING THE STABILITY. FOR MOST DIANOBOL IS VERY SAFE, AS LONG AS YOU KEEP WITH IN NORMAL DOSAGE UNDER 7 TABS TABS DAILY YOU SHOULDN'T EXPERIENCE ANY SIDE EFFECTS OR NEED ANY ANTI ESTROGENS. TYPICAL CYCLES ARE 3 MONTHS ON THEN AT LEAST 2-4 WEEKS OFF.
    Well, compared to most adds in any magazine, they claim their product does exactly... nothing.

On some sites there still some older product descriptions available, which are a bit more aggressive:

For the first time ever through World Class Supplements You can now obtain Russian Dianobol legally and without a prescription! Russian Dianobol will help explode your muscle growth to new levels by dramatically increasing the uptake and synthesis of protein into muscle cells! Dianabol has been a heavily sought after steroid during the past 30 years. It is currently the most popular oral used because of its ability to dramatically increase size and strength gains in virtually all athletes. Dianabol is the most powerful oral next to Anadrol 50. However, Russian Dianobol is side effect and steroid free, and has therefore become the obvious choice for performance enhancement purposes. Russian Dianobol may increase your strength and size astronomically and provide you with extremely high quality muscle growth! To enhance the high speed muscle development acheived while using Russian Dianobol, many stack it with Equipoison during "Bulking Cycles". Combining these two items can multipy their effectiveness.

Disclaimer: *Results may vary, claims made regarding ergogenic benefits are based on the subjective results of users reported in non controlled conditions.

Russian Dianobol does not contain methandrostenolone.
    What exactly is your problem? You purchased 2 products which didn't work out the way you expected without doing any kind of prior reasearch? And now it's the companies fault? Sure, zoelabs are scam artists, but for the kind of scam they're doing, it needs two to dance.

You got exactly what they described.

In fact, one could consider their marketing as less of a scam than marketing for a PWO shake which promises "50lbs of muscle in 40 days", or somesuch nonsense. You'll also get what they describe (Creatine+Whey+BCAAs). Who lies more?

Well, the Zoe Labs, Dianobol says on it, it contains, Inosine and Colostrum, which is says are Gonadotrophin Releasing Hormone and the Associated Peptide. That sounds like something, not sure what.
    It sounds like it does nothing. Read up on Colostrum...

I guess i'm just saying, they don't work anything like I'd expect steroids to work.
    Maybe because they are not? And are not even sold as such?

I mean, I don't really see any results, I see more results from the protein powder, which costs 8.99 for a 2 liter container.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of supplements. May your stay be a long and happy one.

Regards,
    Aquilius
    Last edited by Aquilius; 02-11-2007 at 12:15 PM.

samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TotalBadAss View Post
    Ok, I tried some pricey supplements over the internet, temporary insanity I guess, but oh well. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice , shame on me. Just posting this so you don't have to get fooled once.

I popped open the capsules and the substance inside appears to be white jello, tasteless gelatin of some sort. I doubt i'll get my money back, I will report back whether they will refund your money or not.

I also bought some of the Dianobol, from Zoelabs, or also they sell it under *********.com. This is another scam from what I can tell, I think it's just some gellatin and cornstarch stamped into a pill.

Just to prove I'm not someone who just bashes everything and never says anything good about anything, I've been using the Joe WEider's Dynamic muscle builder, and that is an EXCELLENT product. they have stopped selling it at walmart, and GNC, and Pharmor, Meijer is the only place you can find it anymore, which is really too bad, it's by far the best weight training protein supplement i've ever seen.
    Lol... I don't know whats funnier, you actually buying zoelabs/house of muscle products, or you trying to file a lawsuit on them. Whats your case? Zoelabs doesn't sell you real dianabol? Nope, they sold you the better stuff "dianObol" which is nothing more than crap. Do your research before you buy something... Did you actually think that a site called "steriodstacker" is going to have REAL steriods? Jesus... what is this world coming too.

ps: i'm still laughing

mitch123184 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aquilius, you hit the nail on the head i think. i use this product and have my hormone levels tested every couple months and it works. although i take it recommended by a doctor and he does not think the directed usages are correct and it is just a general idea, he has me taking 2 a week and there are substantial changes, almost 2x the test in my system now. if you really want to build muscle while taking test you need to do an exercise that produces human growth hormone as men dont produce much of it as they get older. my doc tells me to do an exercise called the "sprint 8" as high intensity exercise promotes the production of the growth hormone and floods your system with it for 2 hours after the exercise is done as long as you dont eat anything sugar in that 2 hours. more growth hormone=more muscle=more short term energy storage=more fat burning for energy. short and sweet the androstenetrione does work very well and is one of the safer powerful supplements, maybe not the best but still good, to take.

vincentvancent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently tried stack labs and it actually worked pretty good compared to previous steroid cycles I did.

You can read reviews of them here on a blog I found

stevegodin.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-stack-labs-review.html