SuperSamm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Yummy Cheat Meals

After just eating A LOT of Dominos Pizza and chocolate cake... I thought I'd just see what everyones views on relaxing their diets are, how often you do it (in my case one nice big meal a week), ... What you're favourite foods to do indugle on are, and what other ways you like to relax from being super healthy... Because lifes got more to it than 24/7 dieting,right?
    Blah!

Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Plain Skinless Chicken Breast

Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sideburno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm jokin obviously.... probably TGIs Full Rack of Ribs in BBQ sauce

VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SuperSamm View Post
    After just eating A LOT of Dominos Pizza and chocolate cake... I thought I'd just see what everyones views on relaxing their diets are, how often you do it (in my case one nice big meal a week), ... What you're favourite foods to do indugle on are, and what other ways you like to relax from being super healthy... Because lifes got more to it than 24/7 dieting,right?
    It's good to indulge once in a while, both mentally and physically, especially during a cut those extra calories can help out. I like to keep it to once a month. I'll just go all out.. Chinese food, pizza, fried chicken, burgers, ice cream whatever.. Ill at least try and stick to FOOD, something that has some sort of nutritional value, rather than candy bars and crap.

orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Every day, i eat what i want once that i assumed all my proteins. As long as they fit into my calories intake (and I'm on a cut, only 1800 calories ... ) it works just fine.
    “As you think, so shall you become” Bruce Lee

the problem with candy if we're talking sweets then they're purely carbs which will make it more difficult to hit your macros

45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500)
    As the above poster stated(orlok), once I reach my daily protein intake, I go bananas (not literally) for whatever I'm craving. I am known to eat ice cream daily... I love it, I don't think I could go a day without it to be honest. Peanut Butter Cup and Cookies and Cream I eat religiously.

I'm fortunate to have fallen in love with IF thus allowing me to eat the way I eat without getting hungry.

Oh... heading to the Apple Bees(edit:wrong venue, my bad!) tonight... chicken cheese quesadilla? I think I will!
    I asked for the mod neg because I didn't feel I had earned my reps. I would appreciate it if you only repped me because my posts are helpful/insightful.

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by orlok View Post
    (and I'm on a cut, only 1800 calories ... )
    Time to eat more

srs
    be a lot cooler if you did

Nice, yeah took me a while to realise it but as long as you're hitting your protein and fat intake then you're fine

45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500) 45poundbench is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    Time to eat more

srs
    He's ~170 pounds cutting on 1800 calories, I think his intake is fine?
    I asked for the mod neg because I didn't feel I had earned my reps. I would appreciate it if you only repped me because my posts are helpful/insightful.

orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orlok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Time to eat more

srs
    I still need to lose 7kilos (15pounds), then i will start a very clean (just 200-300 above my maintance) bulk for the rest of the year... but now, i want to lose all this fat.
    Originally Posted by 45poundbench View Post
    as long as it works, i will keep it. I do not do any cardio since I've injured my quads months ago and i cannot train them ...

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by orlok View Post
    I still need to lose 7kilos (15pounds), then i will start a very clean (just 200-300 above my maintance) bulk for the rest of the year... but now, i want to lose all this fat.

as long as it works, i will keep it. I do not do any cardio since I've injured my quads months ago and i cannot train them ...
    Nah, I think it's time to eat more. I mean depends on your activity level, but cutting at 1800 is pretty significant imo. I tried cutting on 1700-1800 and it did not go over well..too much muscle lost. If you're training 3-4x a week, there's no reason you couldn't lose at 2100 and feel better doing it.

edit: I literally had your exact mentality and I damn near ended up skinnyfat. hell, I did.

Nah, I think it's time to eat more. I mean depends on your activity level, but cutting at 1800 is pretty significant imo. I tried cutting on 1700-1800 and it did not go over well..too much muscle lost. If you're training 3-4x a week, there's no reason you couldn't lose at 2100 and feel better doing it.

edit: I literally had your exact mentality and I damn near ended up skinnyfat. hell, I did.
    As above, I'm very limited with the activity level.
    Also, i really need to stay low since i store fat very easily.

look at his photo, I think he knows what he's doing

Originally Posted by Sideburno View Post
    look at his photo, I think he knows what he's doing
    not sure if srs

and @above: well, if you're 100% sure that it's good for you and your mind isn't playing tricks on you in the mirror, then I can't talk because i'm not you.

That's just typically a low intake for someone at 172lbs with intense weight training, imo.

hopefully you're refeeding atleast.

not sure if srs
    ... why wouldn't he be? Judging from both of your defaults he is in much better shape than you are( no offense meant by this statement, just an observation & opinion )

I'm the first who says that my physique is not that good, i know since currently I'm carrying like 17% of bf. But first i want to lose that fat, and then i will bulk as i said above really clean.

Also, as long as i don't lose strenght (on the contrary, I'm gaining some strenght since my lifting stats are not that good since I started training sep09, but then i stopped from may until sep10) I'm happy with it.

edit. right, the refeed... no, right now I don't plan to do anything since I'm still near the 80kilos. I'm gonna do one when i will stall, and then i will start with a calorie cycling between On and Off days (i love the adf)

evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000) evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000) evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000) evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000) evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000) evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000) evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000) evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000) evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000) evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000) evilone777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my favorite cheat is alot of natty peanut butter
    Deadlift Junkies

Few men during their lifetime comes anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used-Richard E. Byrd

I've never seen anybody that wants to be good as much as this kid-my coach

"There is no reason to be alive if you can't do DEADLIFT"--Jon Pall Sigmarsson

Originally Posted by evilone777 View Post
    my favorite cheat is alot of natty peanut butter
    And mine is this
    It's a sort of flatbread with nutella. I love it

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whatever the gf says let's eat or drink... when we go out it's all or nothing i just make sure to train hard the other 4-5 days a week
    Ubby 86

I eat, sleep, train, and work hard everyday

CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000) CHRIS925 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In-N-Out
    Loads of greasy pasta
    Ice Cream
    Chinese
    Mexican
    Desserts from hell

Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travis2310 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 45poundbench View Post
    I'm 5'9/5'10 ish, 165 pounds, and also on a cut. I'm eating in between 1750-1980 calories, and exercise 5 days a week (with martial arts 3 of those days including the normal workout).

I want to look like CHRIS925, so that's what I'm trying to do to get there.
    - Food is my enemy; I'd rather die than to be fat.

- Conversation with a friend while on a cut:
    Friend: "C'mon Travis, eating (insert food here) won't kill you... you have to live a little. What if you die tomorrow?"
    Me: "Then my casket would be easier to carry".

- Hard work + Patience = Success

"You gotta watch what you eat"
    "Sh!t, I look at all my food when I eat! You think I'm sittin' there wit my eyes closed?"
    - Bruce Bruce