RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

whats a good muscle building stack?

Hey guys,
    Bones here, and im currently in Afghanistan. i am currently taking the USP Lads Asteroid stack. Im not that impressed with it. has anyone else taken it? what did you think of it?

I took the original Halodrol when it first came out and i loved it. Im looking for something thats out right now that may have the same formula. Any ideas?

I was thinking about trying the LG Sciences Trifecta stack. Anyone have anything to say on that one. Or maybe something from Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals....?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've never taken the Asteroid or Trifecta stacks but have read more poor reviews than good ones. I would keep searching and maybe look at something like activate extreme or bioforge if you're looking for a prohormone.
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, only to be broken.

RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RangerBones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AtomAnt70 View Post
    I've never taken the Asteroid or Trifecta stacks but have read more poor reviews than good ones. I would keep searching and maybe look at something like activate extreme or bioforge if you're looking for a prohormone.
    have you tried any of those prohormone you mentioned??

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    i found a new prohormone. i think it was called food.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simba55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RangerBones View Post
    Hey guys,
    Bones here, and im currently in Afghanistan. i am currently taking the USP Lads Asteroid stack. Im not that impressed with it. has anyone else taken it? what did you think of it?

I took the original Halodrol when it first came out and i loved it. Im looking for something thats out right now that may have the same formula. Any ideas?

I was thinking about trying the LG Sciences Trifecta stack. Anyone have anything to say on that one. Or maybe something from Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals....?

Why you would take the asteroid stack... Wow. None of those have any science backing those ingredients for muscle building.

Try beta-alanine at 5g a day, creatine at 5g a day, protein blends, and real food. Only a few real things have proven scientific evidence behind them proving muscle building properties.

Don't trust USP Labs, they're just out to make a quick buck.

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like Activate Extreme/Triazole is your best bet.

apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) apilot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by garyboy View Post
    sounds like activate extreme/triazole is your best bet.
    ^^^^this^^^^

peaksja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RangerBones View Post
    Hey guys,

I actually tried the Trifecta stack a few years ago and gained some slightly noticeable mass with a ton of water weight. Being that this was my first anabolic it was at the time worth the cash...now that I am 2 cents smarter, I am not buying it again. My biggest (fattest) downfall was downing 800 calorie protein shakes (stupid me!!!) when I should have been focusing on eating a lean protein source.

As for my opinion on USP Labs I actually used Jacked3D and Recreate and am pleased with both. I am going to purchase the Ultimate Stack within the next few weeks. I am not too impressed with the Asteroid stack because of the absence of Pink. Also consider assessing everything when taking a supplement because they are designed to assist and not replace. Take a good look at your food intake and workout while taking Ultimate to truly understand if it worked or not.