Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'7", 200 lbs
    RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit RangerBones's BodySpace

whats a good muscle building stack?

Hey guys,
    Bones here, and im currently in Afghanistan. i am currently taking the USP Lads Asteroid stack. Im not that impressed with it. has anyone else taken it? what did you think of it?

I took the original Halodrol when it first came out and i loved it. Im looking for something thats out right now that may have the same formula. Any ideas?

I was thinking about trying the LG Sciences Trifecta stack. Anyone have anything to say on that one. Or maybe something from Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals....?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtomAnt70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AtomAnt70's BodySpace
    I've never taken the Asteroid or Trifecta stacks but have read more poor reviews than good ones. I would keep searching and maybe look at something like activate extreme or bioforge if you're looking for a prohormone.
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, only to be broken.

Stats: 5'7", 200 lbs
    RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RangerBones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit RangerBones's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AtomAnt70 View Post
    I've never taken the Asteroid or Trifecta stacks but have read more poor reviews than good ones. I would keep searching and maybe look at something like activate extreme or bioforge if you're looking for a prohormone.
    have you tried any of those prohormone you mentioned??

Stats: 6'0", 230 lbs
    Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dymethazine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dymethazine's BodySpace
    i found a new prohormone. i think it was called food.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Stats: 6'4", 240 lbs
    Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simba55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Simba55's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RangerBones View Post
    Hey guys,
    Bones here, and im currently in Afghanistan. i am currently taking the USP Lads Asteroid stack. Im not that impressed with it. has anyone else taken it? what did you think of it?

I took the original Halodrol when it first came out and i loved it. Im looking for something thats out right now that may have the same formula. Any ideas?

I was thinking about trying the LG Sciences Trifecta stack. Anyone have anything to say on that one. Or maybe something from Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals....?

Why you would take the asteroid stack... Wow. None of those have any science backing those ingredients for muscle building.

Try beta-alanine at 5g a day, creatine at 5g a day, protein blends, and real food. Only a few real things have proven scientific evidence behind them proving muscle building properties.

Don't trust USP Labs, they're just out to make a quick buck.

Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Garyboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Sounds like Activate Extreme/Triazole is your best bet.

Stats: 6'0", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9688
    apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) apilot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit apilot's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by garyboy View Post
    sounds like activate extreme/triazole is your best bet.
    ^^^^this^^^^
    "You have to work at living. Any stupid ass can die"

Stats: 5'11", 266 lbs
    peaksja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit peaksja's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RangerBones View Post
    Hey guys,

I actually tried the Trifecta stack a few years ago and gained some slightly noticeable mass with a ton of water weight. Being that this was my first anabolic it was at the time worth the cash...now that I am 2 cents smarter, I am not buying it again. My biggest (fattest) downfall was downing 800 calorie protein shakes (stupid me!!!) when I should have been focusing on eating a lean protein source.

As for my opinion on USP Labs I actually used Jacked3D and Recreate and am pleased with both. I am going to purchase the Ultimate Stack within the next few weeks. I am not too impressed with the Asteroid stack because of the absence of Pink. Also consider assessing everything when taking a supplement because they are designed to assist and not replace. Take a good look at your food intake and workout while taking Ultimate to truly understand if it worked or not.