Tarkir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for the best routine for my weird body.

I'm 21 years old, 6'2 and 170lbs. I'm very skinny yet I have a wide frame, I have very broad shoulders and wide hips. I also have slight man-boobs and a slight belly, needless to say it's a weird body. I'm skinny fat.

I want to add mass and gain muscle. I'm afraid of bulking because I don't want larger man-boobs, I don't mind gaining weight as long as there's muscle under it, but I really don't want man-boobs... I know it's a long progress but I'm hoping to look half-decent by July, I haven't been swimming in 3 years due to me being insecure about how I look.

Can anyone help me out with a solid routine? I can't afford a gym so no machines, but I do have 200lbs in free-weights, DB's & BB's along with a few kettlebells and a pull-up bar that hangs on the door.

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any good program will have you hitting a muscle group every 2-3 days regardless of how its broken up. Just starting out you should be able to progress on any of the stickied programs for 2-3 months, while losing a few pounds a month. July is pretty dam close for a good transformation from skinny fat, but still you would be good for losing 5-10lbs of fat and gaining 5-10lbs of muscle depending on how your body reacts. Id say you could pull off going from 170 18% to 170 12% in that time frame.