alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alewisdvm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Abs Workout Help

Hello,
    I am in the middle of a cut. Currently 162.4 and about 19% body fat (I think).
    Not doing allpro's but similar exercises and approach.

On off days, I try to do an extra 30-40 minutes of elliptical (easiest for body since I have flat feet and can't jog) and I add in a little circuit of 10 minutes of abs training.

Abs workout:
    50 bicycle kicks
    10 captain's chair leg ups
    10 sit-ups (where only upper body comes up about 6-10" for better form) using 25 pounds
    Front plank x 30 seconds kicking legs in alternating
    Side plank x 30 each side
    10 leg up's lying on floor

then repeat above cycle.

then repeat any one of the above I can one more time (usually can't do anymore of captain's chair)

I don't do any of the weighted side bends or russian twists. Is this a good combo? Any suggestions?

Thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Lot of wasted time IMO

2-3 sets of ab wheel rollouts will sort you out. When you can perform them from standing, you will have a strong core...