Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Someone X-Ray this ****, STAT!

OP: I feel many women are like this because their ego's are even more outrageous than ours. It's the same reason so many of them hold grudges against other females, think another girl is a slut, and are incapable of working well with each other. I've heard many more females would rather work with a men, than with other females. There's a reason for that. Their ego's are huge. I don't get the "biological" or "evolutionary" advantage for this, but it's ridiculous. It's always about "them."

Example of a female friend of mine; yes anecdotal but whatever.

First bf: "I cheated on him because I wasn't getting sex." -- So...because the guy is a virgin (literally) and didn't want to jump into sex on the third date, you have the right to cheat on him? She went to a party with a guy she used to sleep with. Walked in, saw him, and thought to herself, "Oh, I know we're gonna **** tonight."

Second bf: Was drunk at a company function and got wasted enough (to be able to blame the alcohol) to where the guy "accosted" her...even though she consented to making out with him. Her bf was becoming distant and wasn't giving her enough attention so, again, instead of breaking up with him....ya get the rest.

I know maybe 10 girls that I regularly hang out with or speak to. 7 of which I know have cheated on their bf's. Now either I attract cheaters like flies on ****, or it's more of a norm amongst them (and people) in general.
    Last edited by Tsudo; 01-12-2011 at 07:26 AM.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    oh look, a girl that thinks she is different than 99% of others ones.

how unique.

maybe if you said "yes, i do realize that a lot of us are that way and can see your point of view" instead of "wtf no i'm not like that" you wouldnt sound like the exact type of person i was talking about
    ****ing owned.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The way I see it, very few people take responsibility for what they do....just read an article that a 27 YO man shot himself in the head because he was addicted to a video game....the mother is trying to sue the game designer...really?

If two folks have a one night stand and the female gets pregnant the finger pointing begins...really...takes two to tango and two to be equally stupid to have unprotected sex...

A wife "can't" find time to have sex with her husband, refuses to get a job, lets herself go, and then completely blames him for wanting out...really?

A HS kid breaks into some poor family's house and has a party, destroys the house, goes to court and is let go because he has "issues"...really?

C'mon people if you really think accountability or lack there of is gender specific.....hmmmmmmmmm....really?

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Lol. ***got whiteknight.u r the reason women act like this. U r refreshed by a married woman whoring herself. Idiot.
    nah hes just gettin old and less testosteronie
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Never in my life have I ever heard a girl even be open to the possibility that they did something wrong. If it ever seems like something was their fault it was because reason x and y MADE them do it.

I'm not saying I am without flaws, but I can accept responsibility when I screw up, why can girls not do this?
    Because they never have to.
    They grow up being princesses and too cute to be mad at. Then they spend teen-adult years blaming guys and everyone else for their problems. They get really good at turning anything into someone else's fault SOMEHOW.
    And everyone allows it.

A cute girl can sob and wear a push up bra and cleavage top and just be like "waah i jsut want a good job why cant i find a good job" and some pathetic old wk ******* will hire her, or she'll get hired to improve the "image" of the company (read: Hot girls work here!)
    If a guy cries about not getting a job everyone goes "Thats cause you're a loser *******, kill yourself"

Just the backwards ass, hypocritical society we live in.
    Women are just another group that preach equality and ignore the full spectrum while only focusing on the parts that directly benefit them.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    This world in general has a problem dealing with personal accountability to begin with. We see it in the news, in our workplace and just about everywhere you look.

This isn't new and it's not gender specific.

This thread could go very far if we were to specify that women, in general, hate taking responsibility for a failed relationship.
    I <3 you.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This world in general has a problem dealing with personal accountability to begin with. We see it in the news, in our workplace and just about everywhere you look.

This isn't new and it's not gender specific.

This thread could go very far if we were to specify that women, in general, hate taking responsibility for a failed relationship.
    This is good, I would have missed if Janky had not prfessed his love for you....

OK people, stop and think right now....not being accountable starts when the kids are very young, and the lack of accountability is nurtured by their parents.....

How many of you have been in a resteraunt, and 2-3 little kids are running around bumping into customers, be aggressive and loud, so annoying that the $75 meal you just ordered is sarting to look much better running down the heads of theses lil b*stards parents.....so you give the parents the bert stare, and they say, oh they are just having a little fun, arn't they cute.......

How many of you that live in a neighborhood with kids have been concerned when the kids are flinging a baseball at high speed to another in the lot where your brand new hemi Challenger is parked...so you ask the kids to move the ball game so as not to threaten the cars, and you come out 2 hrs later and your driver side mirror is hangin from the car....so you walk over to where the kids live and you speculate that the baseball might have damaged your car and the parents say...NOT MY KIDS and shut the door in your face......so you pay for your car

Point being we as a society have raised a generation of people that are never at fault for anything.....and have never been at fault from the time they could walk, I hope all of you avaoid this mistake my generation made and start to correct it.....

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    A cute girl can sob and wear a push up bra and cleavage top and just be like "waah i jsut want a good job why cant i find a good job" and some pathetic old wk ******* will hire her, or she'll get hired to improve the "image" of the company (read: Hot girls work here!)
    If a guy cries about not getting a job everyone goes "Thats cause you're a loser *******, kill yourself"
    Fuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Here I am working on my resume and portfolio, when I can just save me a BUNCH of time and buy me some new Angel's IPEX Pushup bra from VS.

Sigh. Feelsbadman.jpg

<3 u 2 brah
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My ex-wife spoke this language... allow me to translate, as I am fluent in it.

Originally Posted by Jenc1125 View Post
    Perhaps my opinion is because I am 38 and not 21.
    Translation: "I'm better than you because I am older. You cannot argue that you are older, therefore you cannot argue that you are better. That's logic. I win."

Ive been married 14 years and without me my husband probably would have died in a ditch long ago.
    Translation: "I believe that my husband, who has provided for me and my children faithfully for 14 years is a moron who cannot possibly take care of himself."

Yeah cuz my kids are seeing that dumbass.
    Do you see my boobs? No.
    (REAL, btw...no fake tits here) its my freaking BACK, hips and legs basically.
    Maybe when you grow up a little and get some actual life experience beyond drinking, hanging out in bars and driving around in your '87 Honda civic, we can chat.
    Translation: "I have nothing intelligent to say, so I have boobs! And INSULT!!"

Ok guys. Fair enough.
    But hey, when you have kids, no more drinking or partying or gym...
    The fun ends.
    Just because you have a family doesn't mean you can't enjoy adult
    Parts of your life.
    Translation: "I am self-conscious about being a 38 year old women who has lost my identity in motherhood. I posted these pics to evoke a certain response, and I am not getting the response I thought I would. This is making me feel old and unattractive, so I must now insist that I am a beautiful woman, full of life, as all mature females have the right to be. I may refer to my self as a cougar or a milf in a second..."

My children are proud to have a mom that is healthy and happy. And a mom and dad that love each other, not fight like cats and dogs.
    I don't drink or do drugs.
    That picture is something they'll never see. I'm not walking around my house like that.
    So many parents are either drunk half the time, or too busy to be parents and just throw money at them and shoo them away.
    Translation: "Don't judge me, as I meet the minimum requirements for being a decent parent. I deserve a cookie for my accomplishments!!

"Also, I like Haiku."

If my crime is taking care of my body
    And preferring a photo like that of myself over a bathroom mirror pic.... Oh well.
    Judge away tho.
    It's your right.
    Translation: "Although I have come here for your approval, and am leaving without it, I will now imply that I'm the bigger person by passively-aggressively asserting that I would never judge you as you have judged me."

No guys I'm not mad about anything.
    Good on ya for your accomplishments.
    I'm not a slut, a whore, or a bitch.
    And I don't watch desperate housewives.
    But thank you for the tip
    Translation: "I am not only awesome, but I am also still being the bigger person. And I am also getting another passive-aggressive jab in at the end to tell you that I think your tip is worthless, but in a way that I can deny it later and say that I was being very civil."

Middle school was a long time ago for me.
    Not as long for you guys I guess.
    Carry on with you woman bashing.
    Apologies for interjecting.
    Translation: "Again, I have nothing intelligent to add to this thread, so... insult, passive-aggressive deniable insult, plea for sympathy, in-vain attempt at last word."

Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    This is good, I would have missed if Janky had not prfessed his love for you....

OK people, stop and think right now....not being accountable starts when the kids are very young, and the lack of accountability is nurtured by their parents.....

How many of you have been in a resteraunt, and 2-3 little kids are running around bumping into customers, be aggressive and loud, so annoying that the $75 meal you just ordered is sarting to look much better running down the heads of theses lil b*stards parents.....so you give the parents the bert stare, and they say, oh they are just having a little fun, arn't they cute.......

How many of you that live in a neighborhood with kids have been concerned when the kids are flinging a baseball at high speed to another in the lot where your brand new hemi Challenger is parked...so you ask the kids to move the ball game so as not to threaten the cars, and you come out 2 hrs later and your driver side mirror is hangin from the car....so you walk over to where the kids live and you speculate that the baseball might have damaged your car and the parents say...NOT MY KIDS and shut the door in your face......so you pay for your car

Point being we as a society have raised a generation of people that are never at fault for anything.....and have never been at fault from the time they could walk, I hope all of you avaoid this mistake my generation made and start to correct it.....

OMG THIS!!! EXACTLY THIS!

I was just talking about this in the RH chat..
    I was watching maury while doing cardio and they had an out of control teens episode.. im like why the fck doesn't anyone boo these lousy ass parents?
    They were talkin about this 13 year old girl dressing like a slut, idolizing snookie, and sexting/sending nudes. I'm like who the fck pays for her clothes, phone, and cable?? THE WORTHLESS FAT ASS COW OF A MOTHER sitting there crying expecting sympathy!! NO
    stop eating jack in the box and donuts while watching soaps and do some effing parenting!

If my kid watched jersey shore s/he'd be fcking GROUNDED. I'd be like "NO. get in your room and don't come out until you've read a book for christs sake... my home is not an intellectual wasteland!!!"
    lol

Fuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Here I am working on my resume and portfolio, when I can just save me a BUNCH of time and buy me some new Angel's IPEX Pushup bra from VS.

Sigh. Feelsbadman.jpg

<3 u 2 brah
    you in pushup bra
    =

mother of god.

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NotYetThere View Post
    I would be so ashamed if that was my mom. Kneeling doggy style half naked on a website consisting of 98% men, then talking about being a role model.
    just because shes 38 doesnt mean she cant be proud of her body and the work she has put in for it.
    Evidence.

Californians have a right to bear arms in public!

strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strikeplay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had brought a female friend over at my place and decided to invite my guy friend for a beer , they started getting a little too close so I told my friend in private "she has a boyfriend back the **** off dude" he continued until they started making out. Then her bf found out and she blamed the whole thing on me and told me never to talk to her again. It was her fault she cheated but tried to put the guilt on me and my friend

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by elephino View Post

Translation: "I'm better than you because I am older. You cannot argue that you are older, therefore you cannot argue that you are better. That's logic. I win."

Translation: "I believe that my husband, who has provided for me and my children faithfully for 14 years is a moron who cannot possibly take care of himself."

Translation: "I am self-conscious about being a 38 year old women who has lost my identity in motherhood. I posted these pics to evoke a certain response, and I am not getting the response I thought I would. This is making me feel old and unattractive, so I must now insist that I am a beautiful woman, full of life, as all mature females have the right to be. I may refer to my self as a cougar or a milf in a second..."

Translation: "Don't judge me, as I meet the minimum requirements for being a decent parent. I deserve a cookie for my accomplishments!!

"Also, I like Haiku."

Translation: "Although I have come here for your approval, and am leaving without it, I will now imply that I'm the bigger person by passively-aggressively asserting that I would never judge you as you have judged me."

Translation: "I am not only awesome, but I am also still being the bigger person. And I am also getting another passive-aggressive jab in at the end to tell you that I think your tip is worthless, but in a way that I can deny it later and say that I was being very civil."

Translation: "Again, I have nothing intelligent to add to this thread, so... insult, passive-aggressive deniable insult, plea for sympathy, in-vain attempt at last word."
    Owned.

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    dear gawd, that was right on the money. I usually start thinking that I want to jab my fork into my eyes, but then think that it would be much better if I jabbed it into the eyes of parents of whatever crotchfruit is ruining my life at the moment.

as for the rest of your post, excellent. I love reading your insight on the topics we discuss.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    you in pushup bra
    =

mother of god.
    ectoplasm FTW
    "The Way Out Is Through"

golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Ace28 View Post
    Not only do they not take responsibility, if your arguing with them they will bring up something from the past totally irrellevant to the conversation.
    Originally Posted by JLN View Post
    girls have low internal locus of control, aka = they will always find a way to blame others.
    These x100000.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Never in my life have I ever heard a girl even be open to the possibility that they did something wrong. If it ever seems like something was their fault it was because reason x and y MADE them do it.

I'm not saying I am without flaws, but I can accept responsibility when I screw up, why can girls not do this?
    It is prob the quality of girls you are dealing with. There are girls 18-25 & women 25-30 are all at diff spots in their life and seeking different things. They can be hot but, some are just ****ing stupid. Some girls get cheated on and they enter that victim complex, poor me mentality, and my life is over cause this one person cheated. I avoid these girls like the plague but, I will still **** them. You just need to hit on more girls, pull more, and be willing to lose some of them.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My ex-wife spoke this language... allow me to translate, as I am fluent in it...epic.....snip.."
    you offer classes in translating this "language"

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm still loling so ****ing hard at this 38 year old whore living in such denial and ironically proving OP right.

Hey jen, your husband took the pic... But does he know about it being your avy on a 99% male board? He doesn't question what might be your motives 4 that?

Ur a ****ing joke and ur kids would be scarred 4 life if they knew how big of a ho their mommy is.

Truth is they prob already do and ur daughter will be sucking cock b4 8th grade graduation.

kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcchiefs202 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just take the Arizona shooting, the news stations are blaming gun laws and Sarah Palins comments about the lock and load crap... did anyone stop and think maybe the crazy phuck who actually shot the people's fault?
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    They're = they are

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"Also, I like Haiku."

Bravo. I'm clapping, right now.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elephino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    you offer classes in translating this "language"
    Lol, sure. It starts with listening to what they're /not/ saying. When you hear a bunch of words, but there aren't any declarative statements or anything of substance, start listening harder... 'cause that's when they think they're being clever.

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)

"Also, I like Haiku."

Holy shyt epic.
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes we are being highly general with this topic, but we are talking about females and social/relationship dynamics. men often post-relationships blame themselves if it fails. look ALL around this subforum and you will see exactly what im talking about

women on the other hand, tend to gravitate towards blaming the man post-relationship. even if they are the ones at fault. even if they are the ones that cheated. im sure u know women who are exactly like this...

neways, i do agree with many of ur points; personally i started in **** jobs and learned accountability and responsibility, so i have dat dere humility. my peers, however...who have not grown up in a similar atmosphere...not the same case

edit; just realized i am responding to two diff posts in this...

predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) predator187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WTF kind of women are you guys hanging out with? Oh....the OP said
    GIRLS. Exactly.
    There's a difference between a woman and a girl.
    Just like between MEN, and boys.
    The superiority I see from the boys (mostly) in these forums is astonishing.
    Especially since 90% of you can't spell or put a coherent sentence together.
    Brb typing like this.
    Hoping it will get my point across better.
    It doesn't.
    I lose at life.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTF kind of women are you guys hanging out with? Oh....the OP said
    GIRLS. Exactly.
    Wrong.

Girls never take responsibility and women rationalize, which is just a more mature way of not taking responsibility.

Disclaimer: Generalization. I'm well aware not all women are like this.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, sure. It starts with listening to what they're /not/ saying. When you hear a bunch of words, but there aren't any declarative statements or anything of substance, start listening harder... 'cause that's when they think they're being clever.
    so you can help some of the other guys what do you mean by "declarative statements" please

thanks - wheres the class being held?
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    you getting angry yet? Not that it matters but I'd be totally pissed - good for you for trying to work things out but she's shown you her true colors.... at least it seems.............

gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually I get plenty of attention from him. And of course he knows about the pic. He took it.
    It clearly makes you guys feel good
    To be disrespectful douchebags.
    Middle school was a long time ago for me.
    Not as long for you guys I guess.
    Carry on with you woman bashing.
    Apologies for interjecting.
    you can't make a coherent sentence either, you are talking in haiku

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gooober View Post
    you can't make a coherent sentence either, you are talking in haiku
    she is different
    from other women you know
    wait no she isnt

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    so you can help some of the other guys what do you mean by "declarative statements" please

thanks - wheres the class being held?
    "Declarative statements" are phrases that have meaning, and that meaning can be proven or impeached. In other words, you're actually saying something for which you can be held accountable.

An example is, "My new aftermarket exhaust is forty pounds lighter than stock." Someone can look up the specs and say, for example, "Bull****! That exhaust is only twelve pounds lighter than stock!!"

Some women avoid these statements and replace them with statements about things such as feelings, as it lets them sound like an authority but with no possible way to hold them accountable for what they say. Thus, they feel empowered without the nasty side effect of ever being proven wrong.

For example, "My car feels much more zippy after that handsome mechanic gave it a tune up." You can't argue this statement, as said woman can always come back with something like, "Well, it feels zippier to me, why are you invalidating my feelings?" Thus turning the conversation back to you and your apparent failings as a man.

These types of communication are a form of crazy-making, as the woman has now declared herself right, and you have no verbal recourse to counter this. As such, she is a superior intellect while you are nothing but a silly man, somehow capable of running industry and entire nations, but not apparently able to tie your shoes or exist on your own.

If you ever find yourself in a conversation with a woman, and she has effectively convinced you that you are wrong, that black is white, or that you don't really care anymore, but you'll say "okay" just because you want the conversation to end, you are a victim of this kind of language.