Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    We're very proud of you Konzales's Avatar
    Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Patchwork View Post
    mind=blown
    OP posts girls do not take responsibility for anything
    girl doesn't take responsibility for not taking responsibility for anything
    They're both right, because she can't be reponsible for taking responsibility for not taking responsibility for taking responsibility.
    vicious cycle.

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NotYetThere View Post
    u mad i drive a fully loaded charger srt8 that has a list price of 49k?
    u mad that I just passed my CPA exam and will soon be making 106k at age 23?
    u mad your a slut trying to get attention on a BB forum? your 38 grow up
    im jelly brah not even going to lie
    congrads
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Lol. ***got whiteknight.u r the reason women act like this. U r refreshed by a married woman whoring herself. Idiot.
    Nope, know nothing about her. But, if you read what I posted, rather than acting like all the teenage kids on here, you will see what I was replying to. I quoted it so it should be easy to digest. In summary, the statement she made about not treating your kids like they are your best friend is refreshing to see. Maybe when you are in your thirties or forties, and successfully raised kids you will understand.

Even though your comment was rude and ignorant I will let it pass as someone who just hasn't experienced life yet. We have all been there at one time or another. But it is how we are raised, that defines how we act as adults and it doesn't look like you fared well there...

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tst313 View Post
    Nope, know nothing about her. But, if you read what I posted, rather than acting like all the teenage kids on here, you will see what I was replying to. I quoted it so it should be easy to digest. In summary, the statement she made about not treating your kids like they are your best friend is refreshing to see. Maybe when you are in your thirties or forties, and successfully raised kids you will understand.

Even though your comment was rude and ignorant I will let it pass as someone who just hasn't experienced life yet. We have all been there at one time or another. But it is how we are raised, that defines how we act as adults and it doesn't look like you fared well there...
    Ownage

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not only do they not take responsibility, if your arguing with them they will bring up something from the past totally irrellevant to the conversation.
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The majority of men on this forum seem to have difficulty understanding women. You see posts constantly being made soliciting dating/communication advice or 'what did she mean by that?' interpretations. That's why I hesitate to believe any posts containing gross generalizations about the opposite gender on these forums. Lots of bro-science here.

Most people don't like to admit when they are wrong. If you want to give plausability to a gender stereotype then you have to give it legs. Someone here posted about the 'male as a leader' saying women are meant to act like children because they need men to guide them (heh)
    If that is your stance then you also have to also look at leadership as evidence of oppression and what qualities the oppressed would naturally cultivate.
    CKD'ing to 135lbs
    65/30/5

double XX white knight slayer.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin." Ivan Turgenev

Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol. ***got whiteknight.u r the reason women act like this. U r refreshed by a married woman whoring herself. Idiot.
    This entire thread is amazing. It makes very clear which male posters have had a respectful relationship with a woman and which are either rapists and/or virgins living at home with their mothers.

Oh, and that CPA with the high school car--you should learn the difference between your and you're. It will help a great deal in your practice. Most clients of professional people like to know their service providers passed seventh grade English. Best of luck in your practice and your love life. You must be excited for both to begin.

mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ace28 View Post
    Not only do they not take responsibility, if your arguing with them they will bring up something from the past totally irrellevant to the conversation.
    Truth, a lot of women do this. Men and women argue differently

I cant speak for all women about the responsibility taking though

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jenc1125 View Post
    I was raised to do things for myself, and take responsibility for my actions. I was trusted until I gave a reason not to trust me, and I respected that and took it very seriously.
    If I want something, I go after it.
    I don't wait for a man to do anything for me.
    Ive been married 14 years and without me my husband probably would have died in a ditch long ago.
    Lol

oh look, a girl that thinks she is different than 99% of others ones.

how unique.

maybe if you said "yes, i do realize that a lot of us are that way and can see your point of view" instead of "wtf no i'm not like that" you wouldnt sound like the exact type of person i was talking about

TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrentB924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you for being responsible and raising your kids right. I have argued the whole "don't try to be your kid's best friend thing," for years. I have only seen women do this, and they let their kids do whatever they want, whenever they want. End result? Disaster of kids every single time. And of course, they never blame their parenting skills. It is the fault of society, karma, global warming, George Bush, etc...

Seriously, it was very refreshing to see someone that actually gets it!
    Repped! I've literally heard one of my cousin's friends on the phone with her mother and they were calling each other "bitch" and some other stupid things. I just shook my head. Nothing I can do. =/

Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hujombo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    oh look, a girl that thinks she is different than 99% of other girls.

how unique.
    I doubt you know 99 percent of other "girls."

Don't you agree you're generalizing to a pretty severe degree? There are a ton of women who take responsibility for themselves. Look at the women on this site, for example, who compete. They certainly take responsibility for themselves. It's unfortunate you've had bad experiences, but we all have had them. Keep plugging. There really are good women out there. No joke.

But this generalizing stuff just isn't fair.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ the white knights from the over the hill misc defending their heavenly blessed beauty.

Its you ****s that r 2 blame. What the **** happened to your guys pimp hand? Why are all your ex wives and daughters whores?

CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hate to tell you this but that really isn't impressive.....
    white knight 40 year old virgin 5'6 bro

yeah he's 23 and i'd say he's doing well off

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Girls are beta bro

they are born to be led by a man

cant expect them to take responsibility.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) varter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This Is such bull****. Perhaps my opinion is because I am 38 and not 21.
    I was raised to do things for myself, and take responsibility for my actions. I was trusted until I gave a reason not to trust me, and I respected that and took it very seriously.
    Ive been married 14 years and without me my husband probably would have died in a ditch long ago.
    Lol
    Everyone's different, I dig. I think you are more of an exception than the rule. I grew up with a younger sister, and it's startling the differences in how we were raised. And I don't blame my parents at all, they're fantastic. It's just how it is.
    Kick a nice dog often enough and eventually you have a mean dog on your hands.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's funny because even my mother has mentioned that a lot of women don't take responsibility for their actions. She told me about her friends who would start telling bigger and bigger lies to avoid the consequences of their actions, or if they didn't lie would just say "I did it because of X, Y and Z" whereas a man will just say "yes, I ****ed up" and take the consequences. These are just generalisations, but they come straight from a woman about other women.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotYetThere View Post
    u mad i drive a fully loaded charger srt8 that has a list price of 49k?
    u mad that I just passed my CPA exam and will soon be making 106k at age 23?
    u mad your a slut trying to get attention on a BB forum? your 38 grow up
    U mad you can't tell your from you're?

Seriously guys, I know most of you are socially awkward failures but not all women are the same. Just like not all men are the same. People grow up differently, have been instilled different morals, and have different beliefs. It's stupid to generalize an entire sex based on one experience.

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very few women have integrity

MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterFlesh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by b0ngman View Post
    very few women have integrity
    Very few people of either gender have integrity.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah cuz my kids are seeing that dumbass.
    Do you see my boobs? No.
    (REAL, btw...no fake tits here) its my freaking BACK, hips and legs basically.
    Maybe when you grow up a little and get some actual life experience beyond drinking, hanging out in bars and driving around in your '87 Honda civic, we can chat.
    i'm done with that. can we chat now? lol.

JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JLN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    girls have low internal locus of control, aka = they will always find a way to blame others.

applied entrepreneurial class knowledge, fukya!

aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hahaahahaha brb being a good role model for my kids by posting half naked pictures on the internet

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by angelpaws View Post
    The majority of men on this forum seem to have difficulty understanding women. You see posts constantly being made soliciting dating/communication advice or 'what did she mean by that?' interpretations. That's why I hesitate to believe any posts containing gross generalizations about the opposite gender on these forums. Lots of bro-science here.

Most people don't like to admit when they are wrong. If you want to give plausability to a gender stereotype then you have to give it legs. Someone here posted about the 'male as a leader' saying women are meant to act like children because they need men to guide them (heh)
    If that is your stance then you also have to also look at leadership as evidence of oppression and what qualities the oppressed would naturally cultivate.
    sounds like classic female logic right here. construing my original post to make yours sound better.

i never referred to women acting like children. not once....

you clearly missed my point and just read it how you wanted to read it. thats exactly the problem with most women... so i got alot of lulzy out of this response.

to RE-iterate...

men are the natural leaders. WOMEN want this. they are attracted to guys who are CONFIDENT (not pussies) would you agree? or...disagree... [additionally, men who are confident are respected by other men. i have zero respect for pussies and myself if i act like a pussy]

ultimately you want a man with balls, a man who will take charge, a man who kill that huge cockroach in your house, a man who will lead you thru the major things in life.

incoming blanket statement; women dont make major decisions because they are too afraid of the backtracing consequences. they think of every possible avenue and think "um...what IF." men will make dat dere decision and live with it. responsibility will be with us and you can blame us for it...thats what being a leader is.

let be more specific; if your husband initiates a move to...TEXAS for his work, thats a major decision right? he may consult with you, your kids, etc and hear your feedback. ultimately however, he will make the right decision based on his entire family because hes the man of the household. he may (against everyones pleading) decide to move to texas. dealwithit.jpg tho and blame him all u want, but if hes a good LEADER, he did what was right for the family and not just for him. in an opposite situation, many women, not saying all, would have difficulty putting their foot down and telling their kids and their husband "we are going to texas. no questions asked."

im not sure what you mean with the oppression comment. are we talking about hitler or something? please aware me...

neways, just as a final point; what successful man do you see without a beautiful high quality wife/woman? case in point...the successful men in this world, no matter what reason (athletics, business, w/e) will attract the best of the best, why? because they are leaders in their respective fields
    Last edited by .aeterna; 01-12-2011 at 06:21 AM.

elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elmariachii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's basically the mens fault, 97% of the male population are one or more of those:

- Putting pussy on a pedestal
    - White knights
    - Sexually frustrated
    - Dumb
    Je parle francais, u mad?
    بحكي عربي, يو ماد؟

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WTF kind of women are you guys hanging out with? Oh....the OP said
    GIRLS. Exactly.
    There's a difference between a woman and a girl.
    Just like between MEN, and boys.
    The superiority I see from the boys (mostly) in these forums is astonishing.
    Especially since 90% of you can't spell or put a coherent sentence together.

If you want to get anal about grammar, sentence structure and all that, how about you learn how to properly compose paragraphs instead of

posting like...
    this, because its
    so... NOT
    right

nom sayin?
    live
    laugh
    love

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WTF kind of women are you guys hanging out with? Oh....the OP said
    GIRLS. Exactly.
    There's a difference between a woman and a girl.
    Just like between MEN, and boys.
    The superiority I see from the boys (mostly) in these forums is astonishing.
    Especially since 90% of you can't spell or put a coherent sentence together.
    This Is such bull****. Perhaps my opinion is because I am 38 and not 21.
    Lol
    Yeah cuz my kids are seeing that dumbass.
    Do you see my boobs? No.
    (REAL, btw...no fake tits here) its my freaking BACK, hips and legs basically.
    Maybe when you grow up a little and get some actual life experience beyond drinking, hanging out in bars and driving around in your '87 Honda civic, we can chat.
    Ok guys. Fair enough.
    But hey, when you have kids, no more drinking or partying or gym...
    The fun ends.
    Just because you have a family doesn't mean you can't enjoy adult
    Parts of your life.
    My children are proud to have a mom that is healthy and happy. And a mom and dad that love each other, not fight like cats and dogs.
    I don't drink or do drugs.
    That picture is something they'll never see. I'm not walking around my house like that.
    So many parents are either drunk half the time, or too busy to be parents and just throw money at them and shoo them away.
    If my crime is taking care of my body
    And preferring a photo like that of myself over a bathroom mirror pic.... Oh well.
    Judge away tho.
    It's your right.
    Another slut who won't take responsibility for anything.

lulz

Originally Posted by Hujombo View Post
    This entire thread is amazing. It makes very clear which male posters have had a respectful relationship with a woman and which are either rapists and/or virgins living at home with their mothers.

Oh, and that CPA with the high school car--you should learn the difference between your and you're. It will help a great deal in your practice. Most clients of professional people like to know their service providers passed seventh grade English. Best of luck in your practice and your love life. You must be excited for both to begin.
    lol'd hard
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    why do girls never take responsibility for anything?
    Originally Posted by du3ce View Post
    brb having pic of half naked body as an avatar way to show your kids morals.
    That picture is something they'll never see. I'm not walking around my house like that.
    So many parents are either drunk half the time, or too busy to be parents and just throw money at them and shoo them away.
    If my crime is taking care of my body
    And preferring a photo like that of myself over a bathroom mirror pic.... Oh well.
    hahaha
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This world in general has a problem dealing with personal accountability to begin with. We see it in the news, in our workplace and just about everywhere you look.

This isn't new and it's not gender specific.

This thread could go very far if we were to specify that women, in general, hate taking responsibility for a failed relationship.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000) TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000) TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000) TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000) TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000) TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000) TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000) TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000) TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000) TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000) TML89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hate to tell you this but that really isn't impressive.....
    shhtttt... I'm mirin

clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Never fails. Every time there is a thread like this some dumb bitch comes in here and uses her own bull**** claims that she isn't like "that" as evidence that OP is wrong in his assertions about women.

Bitch, u r married with 2 kids, and all up on ur high horse, as u have a an avy of u in the nude on a male dominated bb board... I'm willing 2 bet ur husband is unaware of that photo. U prob online while he at work ghetting off to the attention u get from young hard males.

But its prob not your fault. If he gave u the attention u needed, u wouldn't be whoring your body on bb.com.

What a ****ing joke. Inb4 ur daughter sexts pics of her a cups @ 13. But don't worry. Not her fault either. She learned the behavior from mommy.
    Dude...
    wtf is your problem lol.
    You sound like you have a deep hatred for women, probably stemming from a deep hatred of yourself.
    Get that checked out brah, you sound like a crazy f*ck
    NCAA men's basketball picks..
    Misc OG