24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit cleekluls's BodySpace

Does vinegar tighten the vagina???

cause she is LOOSE
    0_0

Bulking on doughnuts srs ilivonsports's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 196 lbs
    ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ilivonsports's BodySpace
    I had an ex who bought this **** that you apply to her vagoo and it was supposed to tighten it in like 10 minutes. I felt like it worked but really wasn't paying attention. She got mad when I wanted to put it on every time.
    Bulking to 200
    4k+
    B: 225x8
    S: 315X7
    D: 405x5

cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cleekluls is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ilivonsports View Post
    I had an ex who bought this **** that you apply to her vagoo and it was supposed to tighten it in like 10 minutes. I felt like it worked but really wasn't paying attention. She got mad when I wanted to put it on every time.
    My gf is reading this over my shoulder and says her's is tightening just thinking about vinegar. So, yes, I guess.
    0_0

BodyPoints: 510
    Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tgeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Tgeo's BodySpace
    wat

hold on baby lemme go get the lube

and the vinegar

Go at someone else bro laicossid's Avatar
    laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) laicossid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit laicossid's BodySpace
    Yeah, drink a quart. Also good for getting sliced for comp.

Originally Posted by Tgeo View Post
    wat

hold on baby lemme go get the lube

and the vinegar
    lol i would rep but will not do anything
    0_0

vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vazquez has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    what was it called? i used a product called "o" on an ex. it tightened her up, made her more sensitive and lubricated at the same time. even had a slight flavor.

apparently it was banned, was being sold on ebay after for about $100 a tube(4oz).

been looking for something comparable ever since.

Bulking on doughnuts srs ilivonsports's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 196 lbs
    ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ilivonsports has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ilivonsports's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by vazquez View Post
    what was it called? i used a product called "o" on an ex. it tightened her up, made her more sensitive and lubricated at the same time. even had a slight flavor.

apparently it was banned, was being sold on ebay after for about $100 a tube(4oz).

been looking for something comparable ever since.
    No idea the name. dated her a little over a year ago now. She got it at one of those sex toy parties for a baby shower. Yeah I wouldn't know about her being more lubricated. she had to put a towel under us each time she was so wet. Pain in the ass more than a blessing.
    Bulking to 200
    4k+
    B: 225x8
    S: 315X7
    D: 405x5