abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Ace Personal Training Test? Help !

Hello everyone, I've been trying to study for the Ace personal training test but the material is just way too much! the anatomy and muscle names just seem impossible to memorize and the material is way too much, any tips or clues about the test ? i'd really be thankful i've been going through the material for 2 months and i still feel like i haven't accomplished anything.

McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50) McJimmie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by abovenbeyond7 View Post
    Hello everyone, I've been trying to study for the Ace personal training test but the material is just way too much! the anatomy and muscle names just seem impossible to memorize and the material is way too much, any tips or clues about the test ? i'd really be thankful i've been going through the material for 2 months and i still feel like i haven't accomplished anything.
    Every time you do a lift in the gym - analyse it in terms of prime movers, antagonist muscles, synergyst muscles, joints moved and the plane of movement.
    because fitness isn't coincidence

abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abovenbeyond7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by McJimmie View Post
    Every time you do a lift in the gym - analyse it in terms of prime movers, antagonist muscles, synergyst muscles, joints moved and the plane of movement.
    Thats what i needed to know, are those going to be in the majority of the questions ?

imagirl158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It would be part if the test we shud study online together cause I'm learning the same thing Now for a test soon

Originally Posted by imagirl158 View Post
    It would be part if the test we shud study online together cause I'm learning the same thing Now for a test soon
    Sure I'd love to I've been trying to ask around the trainers in my gym but no one took that test, I heard most of the material are not even mentioned in the test, ******** or IM ?

imagirl158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have ******** or if y have window live messenger(msn). Let me know

Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steeeeve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by imagirl158 View Post
    I have ******** or if y have window live messenger(msn). Let me know
    The tests was a lot of ACE's policy and basic theory. There weren't many questions on very specific muscles. If anything, know the major muscle groups and a few of the more recognized individual muscles. It is good to know as much as possible though to make sure you know what you're doing and to keep the clients safe.

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah you don't need much anatomy knowledge. Maybe 3 questions. The test was all over the place with a lot of seemingly objective questions that you just hope you answer how they want.