Registered User DangerousStyles's Avatar
    DangerousStyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nolva ok to run on cycle with Havoc and tren?

Would it lessen the side effects and trouble PCT by running Nolvadex on cycle with havoc and tren?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i don't see why you would with that particular combination (though it's not uncommon to use nolva on cycle), as the active that makes up havoc has inherent AI properties.

side effects would be lessened through hawthorn berry, NAC, taurine, creatine, and l-dopa.

How would creatine lessen side effects? are you joking i know L-dopa would raise HGH but lessen side effects?
    I plan on taking cycle support just trying to replace HCG and lessen my sides to the min and max my gains.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    i don't see why you would with that particular combination (though it's not uncommon to use nolva on cycle), as the active that makes up havoc has inherent AI properties.

side effects would be lessened through hawthorn berry, NAC, taurine, creatine, and l-dopa.
    this is good info use it!

Well in cycle support this is:
    Hawthorn Berry 1000.0 mg

Policosonol 20.0 mg

Idebenone 100.0 mg

Celery Seed Extract 150.0 mg

Saw Palmetto 300.0 mg

Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000.0 mg

NAC 1200.0 mg

Red Yeast Rice 1200.0 mg

Nettle Root 250.0 mg

Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandenburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DangerousStyles View Post
    How would creatine lessen side effects? are you joking i know L-dopa would raise HGH but lessen side effects?
    I plan on taking cycle support just trying to replace HCG and lessen my sides to the min and max my gains.

So how would nolva on cycle, with these two compounds help you achieve this?^^

Hint: Nolva won't prevent or "lessen" the effect non-aromatizable exogenous hormones have on the HPTA.
    Yes, my good man, I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans...raw.

There are no winners or losers of war; only survivors...

torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000) torinalth is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont agree with using a SERM on cycle personally. if you seem to be having estrogenic sides, I find runing a true AI to be a better choice, and leave the SERM for post cycle. aromasin and arimidex are common ones to run on cycle.... but even still I'd not use it unless you start to see the sides directly.

T

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    creatine has a number of beneficial properties while on cycle... muscle cramp alleviation, hypotensive properties, etc. so, no, i'm not joking.

about l-dopa... while dienolone's activity at the progesterone receptor is quite low, l-dopa can be used to lessen any rise in prolactin levels.

The Nolva is not to replace HCG just for some possible estrogen issues. But i am trying to find some replacement for HCG i dont like my chances but wont to do something.
    don't stress yourself out trying to obtain some hcg... and don't overthink this...

havoc, 30/30/40/40/0
    tren, 90/90/120/120/120

nolva, 20/20/20/20

Sorry used to getting burn here. Didn't know that about L-dopa i just thought it was used in HGH products for HGH.
    no worries... it has some impact on hgh levels, but not to the point that companies who market those products would lead you to believe.

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when running progesterones like tren most use clomid during pct instead of nolva , and they are correct l-dopa ,vitex, n p5p during the whole thing and through pct
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

creatine has a number of beneficial properties while on cycle... muscle cramp alleviation, hypotensive properties, etc. so, no, i'm not joking.

about l-dopa... while dienolone's activity at the progesterone receptor is quite low, l-dopa can be used to lessen any rise in prolactin levels.
    Sorry used to getting burn here. Didn't know that about L-dopa i just thought it was used in HGH products for HGH.

Originally Posted by Brandenburg View Post
    So how would nolva on cycle, with these two compounds help you achieve this?^^

Hint: Nolva won't prevent or "lessen" the effect non-aromatizable exogenous hormones have on the HPTA.
    The Nolva is not to replace HCG just for some possible estrogen issues. But i am trying to find some replacement for HCG i dont like my chances but wont to do something.

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    when running progesterones like tren most use clomid during pct instead of nolva...
    a user can employ either/or... the clomid-only recommendation was made in error a while ago.

what most have to remember is that tren isn't tren, per say, so the RBA at the Pr receptor is quite low when compared to actual tren. so, nolva would also suffice.

noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50) noSW3AT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Agreed. Havoc acts as an AI, one of the reasons it makes your joints so uncomfortable. I think it would be enough on its own even with the dien.
    Smart Training + Good Diet = Success

when running progesterones like tren most use clomid during pct instead of nolva , and they are correct l-dopa ,vitex, n p5p during the whole thing and through pct
    Is this just a personal preference cause there seems to be a lot of debate which is better. Which is less harsher on organs? I have heard AI's give ya body a bit of a battering.

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this just a personal preference cause there seems to be a lot of debate which is better. Which is less harsher on organs? I have heard AI's give ya body a bit of a battering.
    no it's more than that when using certain types of ph-aas some believe that clomid is necessary for tren or deca to avoid certain issues but from what smitty says it has been debunked , there is a always a debate on which serm is better like u are stating but this was from a different issue - as far as harshness both are typically used safely but nolva is mildly methylated I believe and clomid can cause vision issues in higher doses =floaters , night vision issues -- I have never had an issue with either one

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

I read that its not a good idea to run nolva on cycle. Just trying to figure out out what AIs i can get and if i need anything else to make a sweet cycle.

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    not needed imo
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

don't stress yourself out trying to obtain some hcg... and don't overthink this...

havoc, 30/30/40/40/0
    tren, 90/90/120/120/120

nolva, 20/20/20/20
    Not sure if that meant to run havoc then tren or to stack together then run nolva pct.

Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    not needed imo
    not sure if u mean the vitex n ldopa but , agreed it may not be needed but I have personally experienced prolactin issues while takeing an oral tren compound and it is some scary chit better safe than sorry -as for the clomid that is up to the user I suppose

I read that its not a good idea to run nolva on cycle. Just trying to figure out out what AIs i can get and if i need anything else to make a sweet cycle.
    some say that an AI during cycle will hinder your gains slightly

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Prolactin didn't think of that. How bad could it get and how long would it take to start happening. I got a drug called repreve for Restless leg syndrom so could always try that, i dont use it often.

Going to add some HGHup at night for recovery and any other positive effects are a bonus. Its got L-dopa, stuff to make more HGH and test.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lots of good info here

very technical so i must reread this later
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Prolactin didn't think of that. How bad could it get and how long would it take to start happening. I got a drug called repreve for Restless leg syndrom so could always try that, i dont use it often.
    tren has a very low PR activity so prolactin shouldnt be a problem but it can possibly happen.

nolva is perfectly fine with tren.

this isnt just from hearsay but experience also.
    Last edited by Dymethazine; 01-12-2011 at 11:58 AM.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Billton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As many reports of gyno on epi/tren as there are I find it hard to believe that tren doesn't have more activity on the PR than these folks are saying. Whatever is causing it, I have read fewer(none actually) cases of re-bound gyno after epi/tren when Clomid was used during PCT. L-dopa sure couldn't hurt even if PR activity is low.

tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000) tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000) tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000) tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000) tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000) tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000) tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000) tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000) tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000) tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000) tmoney1983 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    lots of good info here

very technical so i must reread this later
    Good luck doing that. I guess that is why you put the wink face.

I like Smitty's responses when he answers. Straight to the point
    RIP Zyzz?

*****UNBAN DOITBIG191 SO WE CAN CHAT ABOUT HIS TOSH.O CHAT****

50% of the time I rep back everytime.

*288 CREW*
    Learn the left to right rule *******s.

TheLBM took my banned virginity (Yes it was deserved and I am not mad). He will always have a special place in my heart.

Been repped by BOZZ, PGL, LBM, BIGNBUFF and POGUE. It pays off to actually help people on here. I'm on a mod mission.

Will there be any chance of rebound effect after I finish nolvadex PCT?
    How long after i start PCT can i take a test booster like activate or mass fx. Thinking about using some Formestane I have laying about in the PCT. But worried about metabolites as it acts as a pro-hormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone so maybe I could use it as a bridge.